• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

ggs tonight

playoffs start tomorrow at 8pm EST
here's the roster and games played in June not counting tonight

FWD:
Legit 112
Milly 83
Aces 81

Moop 61
Rev 3

DEF
Viz 111
Delryk 83

Schuey 30
Bean 11
Swim 2

I can play any night but early Saturday night

Milly79

I probably can't play tomorrow night. Thursday decently early would be the best. I would have to be off around 11-12est. I'm out Friday-Sunday/Monday.

Milly79

I can try to play tonight, if Moop and Delyrk could make it.

I'll try to let you know relatively early, if I can or can't. Otherwise, you can play regs if you like.

Also, what are we going to do about the center situation now that Legit can't make it?

Stat!

I probably can't play tomorrow night. Thursday decently early would be the best. I would have to be off around 11-12est. I'm out Friday-Sunday/Monday.

Depending on how decently early you mean, I won't be able to play early Thursday potentially.

I should be good from thereon out.

Stat!

Elite Champs once again!

Some stellar defense by Vis/Delryk and some meh offense by Moop, Milly, and myself captures a June Elite division championship.

june13.jpg

Milly79

Yeah the offense was horrendous tonight. Good thing we limited chances. Pretty easy run, nonetheless good job.

Oh, and thanks moop for showing up late and riding our coattails to victory...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good job guys, Soulless Widowmaker is pleased. I can play tonight if anyone feels like playing.

Red_Man

Just changed my GT to Legitx27 btw boys and girls, Soulless Widowmaker was already taken :(

Red_Man

Gotta use an x since XBL doesn't allow _'s and I did it to piss of moop.

You going to play tn Milly?

Top Bottom