• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Didn't have time to post after the games last night so here's a few things:

Next time we need you to move to another wing you do it Aces, every other person on this club has had to play other positions to accomdate others, and there's no good reason for you to not especially in a situation like last night where Viz is much better at centre then wing. It's not difficult.

Besides that GGs, I don't know how beaner didn't burry one of those rockets, and you and delryk had some nice passing plays together on the back end there. I switched to right hand so ill be aiming for more one timers on the left side now, and I have an idea for PPs with you viz ill talk about next time were online. If I'm not talking right now it's just because I can't, I'm only here for a few more months though, I'm down for games tonight too.

@ Milly, Yeezus is AOTY, so fucking good. I've had it on repeat non stop, Blood on the Leaves is some next level shit.

beanman25

Sorry I haven't been on to play. some guy from versus has been ip booting me everytime he sees me online.

can't change my IP either because ATT has static IPs

moop1167

Versus isn't that fucking serious.

internet-serious-business.jpg

Red_Man

I'll be on tonight.

Oh, Legit. I think Blood on the Leaves is pretty good, but the first minute is by far the best part.
For sure, the transition from "Now I know you're not it, so lets get on it with" and the drop that follows is probably my favourite part of the whole album, I jizz every time. The only song I don't care for is I Am A God, I've come around to Bound 2 after more listens.

Milly79

I'll be on tonight.

For sure, the transition from "Now I know you're not it, so lets get on it with" and the drop that follows is probably my favourite part of the whole album, I jizz every time. The only song I don't care for is I Am A God, I've come around to Bound 2 after more listens.

They're all pretty solid. If I had to choose my least favorite, it's probably I'm In It.

Anyone playing tonight?

Red_Man

They're all pretty solid. If I had to choose my least favorite, it's probably I'm In It.

Anyone playing tonight?
Hold My Liquor -I'm in it - Blood on the Leaves is an amazing trio, I almost always listen to all three in a row.

Red_Man

I haven't listened to any other songs since Friday. I don't like IAAG but New Slaves is amazing especially on a good sound system. Praise Yeezus.

Red_Man

I need to listen to it some more. First impression was that it is not near as good as MBDTF.
At this point I'd probably say MDTF was a better album, but it was perfect IMO 10/10, I'm not a fan of 2 songs on Yeezus. They're completely different in sound too, so it's hard to compare them.

Milly79

I can get on whenever.

Please go back to LH. I think our main problem yesterday was you using a RH stick. I feel as if the one-touch passes aren't as good with RH for whatever reason.

Just let me know when we have 3 on.

Red_Man

I can get on whenever.

Please go back to LH. I think our main problem yesterday was you using a RH stick. I feel as if the one-touch passes aren't as good with RH for whatever reason.
i think it was just an off day, the night before I played one of the my best games in a month or so, and was making passes and snipes like it was nothing, it just makes things more difficult between me and you because you're playing on the left side.

My PP idea that I proposed to Viz, was I win the face off to Viz, he then moves down the left boards behind the net and looks for a play, and I'll immediately fall back to the left D point since I have a decent one timer. This gives us two good 1 timers on both points, and Viz is the best on the team for protecting the puck and working behind the net. While all this happens Milly/ aces / moop can camp out in front of the net. Just an idea I had.

Stat!

Funny, for me this has put me even more towards PS4. Game sharing was the biggest number 1 feature for me. I couldn't careless about being always online because....I'm always online in the first place. Only a few times in the past few years have I been offline and it was less than a few hours.

Now? I don't see the point of owning an xbox. I don't buy used games and I don't care about region locks.

The M$ news does nothing for me.

Someone let me know when they come up with a logical reason why I would choose their console over Sony's because I don't want to miss it.

Top Bottom