• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm gonna watch the game tonight, but if enough people hop on ill play, if not ill play after.

Delryk

The M$ news does nothing for me.

Someone let me know when they come up with a logical reason why I would choose their console over Sony's because I don't want to miss it.

Because you can play xbox one while playing PS4.. LOL.

dont need to find you a reason. For me, the interface and controller is enough for me. The rest is all the same.

I can play tonite.. theres no hockey on tv. ;)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GGs we were running a train there for a bit, and it only took 10 months but Delryk finally figured out how to shoot, had some nice bombs tonight.

Delryk

GGs we were running a train there for a bit, and it only took 10 months but Delryk finally figured out how to shoot, had some nice bombs tonight.

Thanks. I also changed my attributes with more offensive awareness and slapshot power/accuracy. I think it showed.... less hope this keeps up..

Last 2 games were pretty shitty tho...

Milly79

Wtf is this nerd talk? Straighten him out Moop

tumblr_lriaismIO51qb972po1_500.gif

Stat!

Sorry had to bail early last night. Depending on tonight's game, I'll be on right after or 25~ minutes after.

2 days left and we're top 100 elite. Looking to play tonight to maintain that hold!

Top Bottom