• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nick Rekieta - the hero gaming needs right now

This has been pretty crazy to watch unfold. Some would say Nick brought it upon himself when he accepted a cursed Sonichu pendant from the mail. Jokes aside, the shitty part is apparently the Rekieta's have 5 kids.

Someone isolated the audio that April Imholte chick was giving him oral under the table
shes married to another youtuber seems to be some type of cuckhold situation
Yeah, her soon to be ex husband hosts the Steel Toe Morning show on Youtube. She used to co host with him. They tried to do a bootleg version of a Opie and Anthony kind of thing. I've been following it from the perspective of another podcast that essentially just shits on other podcasts. It's weird.

DSP wins again
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Dude is gonna be in the apocalypse successfully begging the same 4 dudes for caps and surviving.

Thaedolus

There’s been a lot of speculation about who “narc’ed” on Nick, like Kiwi Farms or that guy on the Steel Toe podcast whose soon to be ex wife is living with the Rekietas…

Turns out it was their own pastor, and it was even before the infamous jerkoff stream 🤷‍♀️

*Nightwing

rORwvIM.jpeg

If true it was the Pastor that narced on them, dude played himself outinging himself as a Scarface hater… just lost all of the thug/ghetto community in Minnesota.

Thaedolus

Well he married young and the wife started popping out babies...I mean for his wife to have 5 babies in the span she likely had them in, she was probably pregnant more than she wasn't and then you're dealing with sleepless nights with babies as a small town lawyer...then you make it big and discover swinging and drugs? Probably felt enabled to make up for lost time or something. Too bad for the kids...their parents are both facing 25 years and it seems like the state has them dead to rights.

Huh he straight up says it in this clip. Maybe I’d seen it before and forgot 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

flying_sq

It's a shame, haven't talked to Nick in awhile, but didn't know he had such an issue. I hope he can go to rehab and get well.

Top Bottom