• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nicki Minaj in Call of Duty (it's real)

nicki-minaj-come-to-me.gif
UFD80Nx.gif

//DEVIL//

I swear if any of you mfers buy this... lol

You will have no right to complain about anything ever on this planet lol. Because at this point you are not part of the problem. YOU ARE the problem and you must be eliminated lol.

If I see any of my team playing with this skin in hardcore imma shoot him twice then block his view.

Last edited:

Dis

I swear if any of you mfers buy this... lol

You will have no right to complain about anything ever on this planet lol. Because at this point you are not part of the problem. YOU ARE the problem and you must be eliminated lol.

If I see any of my team playing with this skin in hardcore imma shoot him twice then block his view.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Don't care for her music, can't stand it to say the least, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't clap those cheeks like there's no tomorrow.

Edit: Gah-dayum!!!

Last edited:

Aaron Olive

Yeah fuck MW3 at this point im out Activision!

Can’t wait for the eventual DJ Khaled skin: where he goes around screaming you played yourself as a takedown.
giphy.gif

Or the Drake Skin: Sing cry baby ass songs about falling in love with some strippers while taking down enemies.
giphy.gif

Fools idol

Banned
I had to google who this is as I live under a rock with celebrity / pop culture related discourse and well.... I am baffled by what music is like nowadays.

My nephew and his friends usually troll me for my 80's and 90s music, but I'll take it over this dog shit I just watched every day of the week.

also amazed at what they are allowed to get away with in terms of nudity and sexualised music videos now. She looks gross as fuck

Hudo

As if 99% of the people who complain about old COD are actually playing it. Epic didn't drop their unreal reboot for nothing, that was a clear test to see if all the whining was true and shockingly (not really) it wasn't.
That's a bit unfair, imho. They went with the laziest way possible with that new Unreal Tournament game by trying to outsource most shit to the community.

Mega Man Legends failed in the same way. Turns out that fans don't want to work on a game for you, they want to play it.

That's a bit unfair, imho. They went with the laziest way possible with that new Unreal Tournament game by trying to outsource most shit to the community.

Mega Man Legends failed in the same way. Turns out that fans don't want to work on a game for you, they want to play it.
People don't necessarily want a new CoD to play like an old CoD. I want it to play like MW2 2022 just with actual fucking soldiers. Not black face masks, pink guns, soccer players and rappers with big fake asses and tits. Like what the fuck is that?

Last edited:

Hudo

People don't necessarily want a new CoD to play like an old CoD. I want it to play like MW2 2022 just with actual fucking soldiers. Not black face masks, pink guns, soccer players and rappers with big fake asses and tits. Like what the fuck is that?
Yeah, I am with you on that. Granted, I am only playing the single player campaigns (which is why I think Infinite Warfare is among the best CoD games) but shit like this just doesn't mix with the serious nature of Call of Duty. I mean, it's about war, it's about killing people and stuff. Seeing Nicky Minaj 360 no-scoping fools... is not what I am looking for when playing CoD.

Edit: I think if Activision really want to use her in something, she could be a skater for a Tony Hawk game.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am with you on that. Granted, I am only playing the single player campaigns (which is why I think Infinite Warfare is among the best CoD games) but shit like this just doesn't mix with the serious nature of Call of Duty. I mean, it's about war, it's about killing people and stuff. Seeing Nicky Minaj 360 no-scoping fools... is not what I am looking for when playing CoD.

Edit: I think if Activision really want to use her in something, she could be a skater for a Tony Hawk game.
Hahahahaha what are you literally me.

Yea I agree, I hold Infinite Warfare's campaign as possibly the best one since World at War. Don't get me wrong, the campaigns of MW2/MW3 and BO1/BO2 are awesome and I love playing them over again but there is something about the amount of military lingo and abbreviations along with the way you get to experience the "behind the scenes" aspect of a military space carrier that puts it above those games in the majority of the time when I think about them comparatively.

Not to mention that IW also manages to have multiple black and female characters as well as a robot that are fucking badass and don't have an ounce of pandering horseshit attached to them. That game is one of the great things to study if you're wondering how to create likeable characters.

And yes, unfortunately the majority of my time playing CoD now is relegated to campaign. I've always leaned in that direction. I just can't help but think that, like Battlefield, if Activision would lean further into authenticity as well as the actual grounded nature of Modern War, especially in multiplayer, they would sell exponentially more copies of the game.

How are all of the leftists feeling about this one? This game has literally become a racist simulator. It's honestly worse than grand theft auto because these are real people that you can incorporate into your killing fantasy.

Don't like Hispanic people? Play MW2 and shoot at a soccer player in the head.

Don't like black people or Nicki Minaj? Stick an M4A1 in her mouth and pull the trigger full auto.

Hate women in general? There are plenty of them to detonate in this game!

Last edited:

Apocryphon

CoD has been heading further in this direction for years. At launch the games are tolerable, but it quickly goes out the window post release. I moved away from CoD and BF and onto Insurgency and Hell Let Loose for this reason. Though BF1 is still fucking brilliant for when I want something faster and more bombastic.

Tedditalk

How are all of the leftists feeling about this one? This game has literally become a racist simulator. It's honestly worse than grand theft auto because these are real people that you can incorporate into your killing fantasy.

Don't like Hispanic people? Play MW2 and shoot at a soccer player in the head.

Don't like black people or Nicki Minaj? Stick an M4A1 in her mouth and pull the trigger full auto.

Hate women in general? There are plenty of them to detonate in this game!

As someone that considers themselves a leftist, I am just surprised to see people that are so far gone that this can be seen as offensive at all. You need to jack out of the culture war.

Last edited:
As someone that considers themselves a leftist, I am just surprised to see people that are so far gone that this can be seen as offensive at all. You need to jack out of the culture war.
I'm joking man. I'm offended that Call of Duty was once a military game about historical battles and now it's just horse shit. But there's nothing I can do about it so I just play other games instead.

But seriously what my humor is referring to is how the games journalists and the media will get upset over shit that they pick and choose. You know like how they go after Six Days in Fallujah for example because you shoot Al-Queda terrosists that are brown people. Or even take GTA for example. They always go after GTA about how violent it is and how it warps peoples minds, etc. But how is that any different from shooting Nicki Minaj in the mouth? It's all very strange.

Last edited:

Gojiira

I cant hate ‘her’ because fake or not Id ruin her and her ass but this is just beyond dumb, put her in Honey Select or something appropriate at least…

Top Bottom