• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nicki Minaj in Call of Duty (it's real)

My eyes!
Jean Claude Van Damme Reaction GIF

20cent

Banned
Having recently fallen into their F2P again, I though "eh maybe it's time to see what it feels like to pay for a season pass..

oh season 4 is ending soon, let's wait for season 5...."

No Way Meme GIF

Drizzlehell

Banned
So what's the big deal? Wouldn't be the first time Call of Duty brand was involved in something embarrassing. I still remember drinking Monster energy drinks with CoD logo on them back in 2012.

I would have expected Sony to offer a paid or free TLoU series skins set for those games, that would have made perfect sense, but putting singers in a war setting for some reason ... whatever, any game probably can offer some random not necessarily fitting celebrity. Keanu in Cyberpunk or Kiefer voicing Snake isn't much better either. I rather have people I don't know from several other things. So Nolan North and Troy Baker in everything is also a stupid custom.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
At least give her character model the big fake ass and boobs.

I’m all for it. CoD is just a big dopamine rush arcade shooter with pop culture marketing.

Having random characters seems like they are trying to turn it into fortnight
...did y'all suddenly forget that guest/celebrity characters have been part of CoD for well over a decade?, Fortnite didn't have its first real guest characters until mid 2018.
What about soul calibur and mortal kombat, are they trying to turn into fortnite too?
John F Kennedy, Robert mcnamara, Richard nixon, fidel castro, george romero, sarah michelle gellar(buffy), robert englund, danny trejo (machete), michael rooker, snoop dogg (announcer voice), michael madsen, joe pantoliano, chazz palminteri, ray liotta, kevin spacey, rose mcgowan, john malkovich, Jon Bernthal, bill paxton, jeff goldblum, heather graham, neal mcdonough, ron perlman, david hasselhoff, kevin smith, pam grier, and elvira; these were all in call of duty before Fortnite even existed.

Puscifer

Wut? Nicki is way sexier and bad than Cardi. Cardi tries too hard, you realise she's not the first female foul mouth rapper. You must be young because there have been lots from 90's hip hop era
I'm 34 and remember it well but as of now who has the spotlight and would be marketable it would be her

DryvBy

If she doesn't say "Youza stupid ho" then this ain't Nicki. She's also almost double the size of the model they used so that doesn't work either.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
...did y'all suddenly forget that guest/celebrity characters have been part of CoD for well over a decade?, Fortnite didn't have its first real guest characters until mid 2018.
What about soul calibur and mortal kombat, are they trying to turn into fortnite too?
John F Kennedy, Robert mcnamara, Richard nixon, fidel castro, george romero, sarah michelle gellar(buffy), robert englund, danny trejo (machete), michael rooker, snoop dogg (announcer voice), michael madsen, joe pantoliano, chazz palminteri, ray liotta, kevin spacey, rose mcgowan, john malkovich, Jon Bernthal, bill paxton, jeff goldblum, heather graham, neal mcdonough, ron perlman, david hasselhoff, kevin smith, pam grier, and elvira; these were all in call of duty before Fortnite even existed.
I haven’t played CoD in about 12 years

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I’ll probably get her if she’s not Kortac. I don’t play Call of Duty cuz its a military simulator. That kinda became apparent to me when one of the killstreaks was a remote controlled toy car.

Top Bottom