• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nicki Minaj in Call of Duty (it's real)

I'm offended that Call of Duty was once a military game about historical battles and now it's just horse shit.
It's been "this" literally for over a decade (13 years) since the first black ops with 28 guests before fortnite even existed; which also means it's been "this" for longer than not (2003 - 2010, 7 years).

Tedditalk

I'm joking man. I'm offended that Call of Duty was once a military game about historical battles and now it's just horse shit. But there's nothing I can do about it so I just play other games instead.

But seriously what my humor is referring to is how the games journalists and the media will get upset over shit that they pick and choose. You know like how they go after Six Days in Fallujah for example because you shoot Al-Queda terrosists that are brown people. Or even take GTA for example. They always go after GTA about how violent it is and how it warps peoples minds, etc. But how is that any different from shooting Nicki Minaj in the mouth? It's all very strange.

Context is the word missing here. There was a significant amount of outrage over spec ops the line because it depicted the US army as not so honorable Spartans that could commit war crimes. Killing fictional characters in a competitive death setting is not irregular, nor interesting. There no distinction being made in the targets other than by the players in game. GTA is moreso how it like a cultural phenomenon, so it just easy clicks, and because Rockstar designs their games to promote controversy as free advertising.

Last edited:

Antwix

Man, they could do so much cool shit but they decide to put rappers and soccer players in the game. It would be cool if they put in actual historical figures from the wars past in the game as skins and give a chunk of that money to veteran foundations or something. I actually just hopped on yesterday to play a few games and realized they had licensed music in the vehicles but I don't believe you could customize/buy these songs? I was riding into battle next to a chick who looked like Elsa from Frozen with Misery Business by Paramore on the radio lol. Would be cool if you could buy Fortunate Son by CCR as helicopter music.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Fortnite-era Call of Duty is such a joke. Just kill the franchise already, this is embarrassing.

Kill the franchise.......hahaha what are you smoking?

IqQNwF3.png

AapH9n3.png

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Kill the franchise.......hahaha what are you smoking?

I clearly said to kill it because it's embarrassing as a franchise, as it would be to make Half Life 3 a gacha mobile game. I made no reference to whether or not it's still profitable due to idiots and children. The world would likewise become a measurably better place (especially for the development of children) if Fortnite instantly ceased to exist, just for reference.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
They added her yesterday. I’m a cod fan but am not against criticizing cod (as evidenced by my last locked thread).But I have to say…they knocked it out of the park?

IMG-4022.jpg

Her ass and tits are fucking HUGE by cod standards. Wow.

They added her yesterday. I’m a cod fan but am not against criticizing cod (as evidenced by my last locked thread).But I have to say…they knocked it out of the park?

IMG-4022.jpg

LOL...I don't give a crap, I'm buying it.

Salz01

IMG-4022.jpg

I might have to log in

Top Bottom