• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nicki Minaj in Call of Duty (it's real)

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Yes, because her body has grown in better to her enhancements now, since having her first baby.

IMG_7686.jpg

D2wFtLF.jpg
Fuck yeah it has. Give me this full featured woman over the twigs with pouty faces, any day.

Mossybrew

I don't know anything about this Nicki person but I'm almost tempted to buy that Snoop Dogg skin. It's a shame skins are so expensive in this game, the top ones run like twenty bucks or so, it's just too much for an impulse buy. Ten bucks I'd probably go for it.

I don't know anything about this Nicki person but I'm almost tempted to buy that Snoop Dogg skin.
I do know anything about Nicki and I agree, the Snoop Dogg skin is more tempting to buy. They did justice by him and his skin looks incredible. It's a shame about Nicki's inaccurate face and body type on that skin.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I don’t mind some meat on the bones butt I'd love to hear the explanation for the eye-opening thick-washing.

Last edited:

RickMasters

Seeing as they are doing this as part or celebrating 50 years of hip hop, I think they should include the following:

50 cent
Ice cube
Ghost face, reakwon and method man of the wu tant clan
Kool G rap

RickMasters

They are getting quite a few celeb features it seems…. Footballers, musicians and probably actors next.

They should have a celebrity death match season at some point. Chase and and gun down your fave celebs….. while we playing as another celeb. That would be pretty heavy on the promotional and marketing side of things.

Is it? The series wouldn’t be the juggernaut that it is if it wasn’t doing all the goofy arcade/pop culture stuff.

There’s a slew of serious military multiplayer games. Nobody plays them.
Game is still great gameplay wise but the matchmaking is broken and takes forever. Last years sucked and I'm playing 3 year old versions.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Game is still great gameplay wise but the matchmaking is broken and takes forever. Last years sucked and I'm playing 3 year old versions.

I haven’t devoted myself to CoD multiplayer since Ghosts, but I’m not surprised.
Honestly I’ve been away from it for so long that I’m starting to get the itch to jump back in. If not CoD then another shooter.

Krathoon

If they add the 1990s Spice Girls and the Foo Fighters, I am in.

Notice that I specifically said the 1990s Spice Girls.

Last edited:

calistan

I would gladly pay for the option to not see any skins in the game. Like, just two reasonably distinct teams of soldier dudes. No fucking neon princesses, superheroes, glittery pink guns and so on. That shit has ruined the game for me, it’s fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom