• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Theory shows what Hellblade II Senua's Saga's clouds will look like

Orta

Banned
MS specifically used this game to showcase the SX in 2019 (if I recall correctly). They clearly have high hopes for it.

Hah! Suck it playstation fans. We get clouds, you get a whole 14 minute gameplay demo this Thursday for one of your most anticipated titles. How mad are you guys right now? :p

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Stuart360

If they are working on cloud tech, you would think the game is further enough along for there to be some kind of gameplay or trailer at E3.
I'm no dev, but i would of thought stuff like clouds and the sky would be something you work on after a lot of the main bulk of the game had been made.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Going by the first game which was cut scene after cut scene (for those of you who havent played it, try it on Game Pass), you'll spend 40 minutes of the first hour listen to her talk to herself.

If NT is promoting facial tech and cloud tech as marvels in gaming, I suspect Hellblade 2 will be more the same.

Great story and atmosphere. Combined with endless cinematics and repetitive combat.

But got to say, perfect for GP. I'll download it myself just to check out the production values. Not spending a dime on a game you could easily list in the movie section on Amazon.

yurinka

The power of the cloud.

These clouds look good

These are really nice, I love those!

Here are more real-time 3d clouds in games:
WeightyCheeryClumber-size_restricted.gif
Not sure if these ones are the ones from Driveclub, but they were amazing and pretty similar to these ones.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
If they are working on cloud tech, you would think the game is further enough along for there to be some kind of gameplay or trailer at E3.
I'm no dev, but i would of thought stuff like clouds and the sky would be something you work on after a lot of the main bulk of the game had been made.
BUT HOW can they just now be working on a cloud tech if that first amazing trailer... was fully real time on xbox one series x.... yeah....

Stuart360

BUT HOW can they just now be working on a cloud tech if that first amazing trailer... was fully real time on xbox one series x.... yeah....
You know that demo didnt have to come from the actual game right, it could of just been a demo made on XSX to show off what it COULD look like.
It wouldnt be the first time that has happened.

LMJ

I repeat from the other thread, Ninja Theory you better have something substantial to show...or people will start writing you off

I expect to be blown away :D

Well that much was obvious by your first sentence

HAL-01

Would be nice to have some HQ footage, from here they don’t look much different from RDR2 or HZD’s clouds

Top Bottom