• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011 - Sept 13, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really would love a portable Mario Golf with the added aspects of the Mario Tennis game for the GBA. Also really hope that the Mario Tennis is game is one of the 5 unrevealed GBA games.

Fire Emblem would be nice, playing through the Wii one now. Hoping to actually finish this one.

wsippel

Banned
friskykillface said:
I wonder how much of the time they will spend showing games that we already know, like Mario , Mario kart, kid icarus , luigis mansion, while great and all but i want to see new stuff B^)
It's a conference about new product announcements.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wave Race
1080 Snowboarding
F-Zero
The Mysterious Murasame Castle
Marvelous: Another Treasure Island
Ice Climbers
Metal Combat
Fire Emblem
Custom Robo
Baten Kaitos
Advance wars
Pokemon
and new stuff
Metroid
Mario
Zelda
etc

There are a lot of things they can do as revivals or making new stuff

Boney

Banned
lunchwithyuzo said:
No hardware announcements I bet, just games.

Some random announcements I think we'll see...

Monster Hunter Tri G
Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light II
Fire Emblem: Blue Sacred Sword / Red Demon Lance
Hatsune Miku Project Diva 3D
Taiko no Tatsujin 3DS
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary
That's fake as the right analog stick

I doubt it will be exclusively new product announcements.

Nintendo isn't going to resist the opportunity for essentially free advertising for winter titles.

BurntPork

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:

Nintendo isn't going to resist the opportunity for essentially free advertising for winter titles.
Well, duh. They are sane, after all.

wsippel

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:

Obviously. But the focus of the event should be new announcements nevertheless.

Ookami-kun said:
Ah I see.

To be honest, they don't really announce new games as far as I recall.

At these fall conferences? They absolutely do. Several years they announced more titles at these conferences than were announced at those years' E3s. I don't see them announcing a revision or anything like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if they announce some games that are either super early or just earlier than Nintendo would typically show them. Additionally, I think we'll probably see some stuff that isn't strictly games like new 3DS apps, functionality, and services. I also expect announcements of some sort relating to most or every major Japanese third party; to what extent, I have no idea. Could be huge, could be tiny, I don't know. But I think it will be there.

I'd like to see:
a new advance wars
the ruby/saph remake announced
release dates for 3d land and kart 7
Majora's Mask 3D
uh a surprise new 3ds ip from ninty.
Donkey Kong Country 3ds
Metroid Dread
A cake
A cat is fine too

You know I can't really think of much I want.Hope there's at least something there that makes me go yay.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Gravijah said:
Yes, some of us love the third generation. Especially Hoenn and the Pokemon introduced there.
I like the Pokémon too, but Hoenn itself was so unremarkable.

Gravijah said:
Yes, some of us love the third generation. Especially Hoenn and the Pokemon introduced there.

Too much water. That's all I have to say.
The third generation is my favorite one!

I'd say that i may not like Hoenn too much but I like the pokemon and features that the third gen introduced. i'd love to see a remake in which they added more stuff to do post game, day and night cycle, etc etc.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Skip 3rd for a remake, since the whole UI was based from 3rd gen anyway. One of the primary reasons the first two gens were remade was because their UI doesn't match with the rest.

Gravijah

Ookami-kun said:
Skip 3rd for a remake, since the whole UI was based from 3rd gen anyway. One of the primary reasons the first two gens were remade was because their UI doesn't match with the rest.

Why would you throw away perfectly good money?

'Sides, RSE "remakes" don't necessarily have to be remakes. They could always revisit Hoenn many years after RSE.

Gravijah

Takao said:
Some people have told me Medarot 3D could be at this event.

Why do people lie to me.

You know, with your avatar holding a magazine like that it kinda looks like she's on the toilet.

[Nintex]

AniHawk said:
except for them wasting resources on a fucking racing game part.

edit: okay they could force sega to make it and i would be okay with that, but i'd better get valkyria chronicles 2 someday.
If they waste resources I'd rather have them waste it on a good game instead of Nintendogs and shit. As for Valkyria Chronicles 2... yeah that would be amazing with the Wii U Tablet.

AniHawk

[Nintex] said:
If they waste resources I'd rather have them waste it on a good game instead of Nintendogs and shit. As for Valkyria Chronicles 2... yeah that would be amazing with the Wii U Tablet.

i don't care what system valkyria chronicles 2 comes out on, i just want them to make one someday.

MAtgS

Brazil said:
People really want R/S remakes?

The third generation was so boring.
Its not really nostalgic either. RBY & GSC made sense for remaking because of the nostalgia of being the earlier games & really benefited from a graphics update. If they want to remake a game in 3D, it make more sense to re-remake RBY again.

Gravijah

MAtgS said:
Its not really nostalgic either. RBY & GSC made sense for remaking because of the nostalgia of being the earlier games & really benefited from a graphics update. If they want to remake a game in 3D, it make more sense to re-remake RBY again.

Every new game release brings in new fans. There are plenty of Pokemon fans who started with RSE. The games are also nearly 10 years old.

[Nintex]

I'm going to set my expectations low

- F-Zero 3D
- New Zelda
- Sin & Punishment 3
- Advance Wars 3DS
- Kirby 3 Doodles
- Metroid Prime Third Dimension
- Final Fantasy 3DS
- Zone of the Enders 3DZ
- Sonic 3D Adventure
- TimeSplitters 3DS
- Pokemon Grey
- Donkey Kong Country 3D
- Baten Kaitos 3
- Golden Sun 4
- Mario Tennis 3D
- 2D Castlevania
- 2D Metroid
- Metal Gear Solid 3 Day Strike
- Deus Ex Remake
- Crysis 3D
- Unreal Tournament 3D

Diffense

[Nintex] said:
I'm going to set my expectations low

- F-Zero 3D
- New Zelda
- Sin & Punishment 3
- Advance Wars 3DS
- Kirby 3 Doodles
- Metroid Prime Third Dimension
- Final Fantasy 3DS
- Zone of the Enders 3DZ
- Sonic 3D Adventure
- TimeSplitters 3DS
- Pokemon Grey
- Donkey Kong Country 3D
- Baten Kaitos 3
- Golden Sun 4
- Mario Tennis 3D
- 2D Castlevania
- 2D Metroid
- Metal Gear Solid 3 Day Strike
- Deus Ex Remake
- Crysis 3D
- Unreal Tournament 3D

After going through the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ filter:
FZero 3D
New Zelda
Kirby 3
Pokemon Grey
DKC 3D

BDGAME

I expect 1 or 2 new Nintendo's, a New Capcom's and maybe a new Konami's game. The rest is about updates from 3DS (like a option to film and share videos in 3D) and for eshop (like the entrance of NES in virtual console).

I believe the it is very realistic prospection.

Boogybro

Pupi18 said:
Wave Race
1080 Snowboarding
F-Zero
The Mysterious Murasame Castle
Marvelous: Another Treasure Island
Ice Climbers
Metal Combat
Fire Emblem
Custom Robo
Baten Kaitos
Advance wars
Pokemon
and new stuff
Metroid
Mario
Zelda
etc

There are a lot of things they can do as revivals or making new stuff

WHY HAVEN'T THEY DONE THIS YET!?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Boogybro said:
WHY HAVEN'T THEY DONE THIS YET!?

Well how many copies did Wave Race: Blue Storm sold?

If it did well I guess there shouldn't be a problem.

Checked some sites of Sales and it didn't reached 100K or so it seems. -_-

fart town usa

Gold Member
Do some people really think there's gonna be an analog peripheral? They were talking about that on the most recent 8-4 podcast.

I'm curious to see what they'll announce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom