• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct EU [and now US] about Wii U + 3DS on 5th Dec @ 5pm GMT

Ridley327

Reggie comes out and talks about how many Miiverse posts have been created, then an update on NSMB2 coins and DLC, then says that Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Pikmin 3 will be coming "soon" in North America.

The sobering reality of the situation.

Fucking NoA.

PhantomR

Banned
Man I just want The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3. Everything else in the launch window (except Rayman, which I know enough about) is dull, boring, and ported. Those are the two big games I'm dying to get my hands on.

LOL, speak for yourself dude.

Bayonetta 2, Monster Hunter, and Aliens look awesome.

n9e35.png
Somebody should put this in the OP; it still only lists the times for the NoE announcement.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
My mains for now till Q1 next year are New Super Mario Bros U, Rayman Legends, Monster Hunter 3 Unlimited, Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Nintendo hurts my wallet.

Majukun

not really interested,but last time i watched a nintendo direct,bayonetta 2 was announced..so it's worth a try,maybe they'll release some info.

Animal Crossing release data
Luigi's Mansion release date
Fire Emblem scheduled for summer
Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 release date

And done. If there is no NCL ND than that is all your getting.

Tagg9

My mains for now till Q1 next year are New Super Mario Bros U, Rayman Legends, Monster Hunter 3 Unlimited, Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Nintendo hurts my wallet.

That's a damn good list, man. If we get all of those in the first half of 2013 I will be very happy.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Nintendo Direct has never disappointed me yet.
Come on Shibata, show us your games.

chris3116

According to the NOA facebook page :

Tune in here tomorrow at 9AM PT for a new Nintendo Direct! We’ll be taking a fresh look at several announced Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games coming in 2013.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
That's a damn good list, man. If we get all of those in the first half of 2013 I will be very happy.

I'm guessing that'll mostly be Q1/Q2, I have a feeling a few might be pushed back.

I think Bayonetta 2 will get a summer release. I hope they avoid releasing that during the Holiday rush in 2013.

Kyzer

Banned
They need something big to add more worth to the Wii U name. Idk if now is the time,. but itd be dope as fuck if it were.

Drago

Reggie comes out and talks about how many Miiverse posts have been created, then an update on NSMB2 coins and DLC, then says that Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Pikmin 3 will be coming "soon" in North America.
Yeah. :(

European Direct will be superior, no doubt

ChaosXVI

I'm hoping that perhaps we'll see first gameplay for Bayonetta 2, but I won't hold my breath. What I really want to see is more stuff from Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101, and a release date for both, surely that isn't asking too much?

Oh and Yoshi's Land.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Please be about new Pikmin 3 MMO mode.

Zornica

Banned
[...]
Every time I hit HOME on the 3DS it captures and stores a screenshot, and it keeps that screenshot no matter what else I do, unless I close down the game or return to the game. [...]

I wish they'd add a small icon to the "game suspended" screen which lets you save those screenshots to your sd card.

Mit-

Pikmin 3 announced for March 31st release date, the last possible day of the "launch window."

Game is subsequently delayed in March to summer.

Kidding on the last part. Seriously about the first. I expect no new game announcements and just release dates for what's already been announced. Will look forward to release dates for Pikmin, Animal Crossing, and Luigi's Mansion. I somehow don't expect Fire Emblem by March.

Katzii

I knew there was a reason my day off had to switch from today to tomorrow.

Asides from a job interview, that is.

Tenki

According to the NOA facebook page :

Tune in here tomorrow at 9AM PT for a new Nintendo Direct! We’ll be taking a fresh look at several announced Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games coming in 2013.

Unnanounced. And I'm not going to be at home at the time Nintendo Direct starts. Damn.

sphinx

the piano man
I am completely clueless,... how many minutes (hours?) from now until begin from the Nintendo Direct?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
From Tuesday, December 4, 2012 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, December 4, 2012 7:00 PM Pacific Time

Affected Services:
Wii U
Nintendo eShop
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo eShop
Wii
Wii Shopping Channel
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DSi Shop

*During the emergency maintenance, parts of the affected services
may be intermittently unavailable.

Muahahahah.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Predictions:

Nintendo will apologize for shamefully slow RAM and outdated CPU in wii u.

Will announce a replacement console with modern tech.

All people who bought a Wii U will get a full refund and voucher towards the new hardware as goodwill gesture.

[/alt-universe Gahiggidy]

upandaway

Aaahhhhhh dangit I just got switched shifts and I'll be at work during this.

Wii U launched now, it's time for some post-launch window games. Please Nintendo.

Tokieda

Pikmin footage is enough to satisfy me.

More on the game modes and online/Miiverse integration would be a personal Megaton.

It's gonna be Lego City Undercover

Tunic

Very excited about the new Nintendo Direct. It would be cool to stream this onto the Wii U using the internet browser. Can I assume that I will be able to do this tomorrow morning? If so that would be amazing!

Top Bottom