• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct focused on ARMS + Splatoon 2 trailer (over)

Neiteio

Maybe she is a movie star with film reels as arms.
Oh snap, I think you're right. At first I saw the film camera and didn't think much of it, but there's also a film reel in the background... I think you might be right that she's a movie star with film reel arms. :-O

ggx2ac

I'd go with celebrity/actress as well since that's what you'd think of if someone has their own perfume and shoe brand.

OP misses a countdown...

is this tonight or tomorrow? A bit confused cause in germany it will be midnight...but im not quite sure which day..

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Actually, not only that's a new stage teaser, but, if Bing translation doesn't fail me (eh), the tweet implies it's the venue for tonight's Direct

I only now noticed how all the characters have a twirly pattern in their eyes, except for Mechanica, the only fighter that uses an artificial device to have stretchy arms.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
0128wTX.png
0128wTX.png
0128wTX.png
0128wTX.png

vareon

Squid Sisters stories will end up with Callie getting genetically modified to fight as an ARMS fighter. ARMS and Splatoon 2's story modes will intersect, launching the ARMS-Splatoon Shared Universe. This is why a Splatoon 2 trailer ends up in an ARMS Direct.

I'm bored at work.

Do you think that's her in the billboard? Seems to be wearing skintight leather and golden high heels.

Surprise, it's Bayonetta as a guest character. She's just wearing normal heels because they don't allow guns in the ARMS tournament. Kamiya comes out on camera and announces the beginning of a long partnership between Nintendo and Platinum on the Switch. Kamiya moves to shake hands with Koizumi, but yanks his own hand away at the last second and walks out of the room maintaining eye contact the whole time.

Neiteio

Squid Sisters stories will end up with Callie getting genetically modified to fight as an ARMS fighter. ARMS and Splatoon 2's story modes will intersect, launching the ARMS-Splatoon Shared Universe. This is why a Splatoon 2 trailer ends up in an ARMS Direct.

I'm bored at work.

Surprise, it's Bayonetta as a guest character. She's just wearing normal heels because they don't allow guns in the ARMS tournament. Kamiya comes out on camera and announces the beginning of a long partnership between Nintendo and Platinum on the Switch. Kamiya moves to shake hands with Koizumi, but yanks his own hand away at the last second and walks out of the room maintaining eye contact the whole time.
LOL, I love this

You guys are in rare form today :)

Passose

Banned
you missed the part where Kayima gave Koizumi a French Kiss :p

i don't really expect that many more characters. i doubt they go this long with that few amount of characters and then do "and here are 20 more!!!" a couple of weeks before launch. probably in the 10-13 range.

Top Bottom