• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2016

BooJoh

Early impressions of Mini Mario & Friends amiibo Challenge:

First thing's first: you can't play the game at all without an amiibo. This includes continuing your game, so if you want to play this away from home on 3DS, you better bring an amiibo with you. And the AC amiibo cards don't work, it has to be a figure. If it's not one of the supported characters then you play as the little grey block guy.

The idea that each character has a unique ability is a welcome addition to the formula the previous games have been following. There are other new things too (for example, the Yoshi world has big egg launchers you can get into and they launch you around like a Yoshi Egg, allowing you to place walls to change where it'll bounce to.)

That said, the content looks to be somewhat thin, and it's even less for each amiibo you don't have. There are four levels for each supported character (of which there are 9) plus the level that unlocks their world, and a Star World with 4 more, plus there's a stage at the end of the map and one at the beginning. The first stage changes based on which amiibo you're using and serves as a tutorial for their special ability. So 52 levels, 61 if you count the variations on the tutorial stage. I don't know if the final stage has variations or if there are any hidden levels. EDIT: That's 62 without Star World. I mistook Rosalina's world for Star World. Star World isn't actually on the map at the start.

To unlock Star World stages you have to pick up amiibo Tokens which require specific characters to collect. I don't know how many amiibo are required to actually unlock all four Star World stages.

The character abilities and new level features are what stands out here, but in the end it feels like they're wasted on a game that serves primarily as a vehicle for promoting amiibo and Tipping Stars (there's even a link from the title screen that tells you about Tipping Stars and gives an eShop link to it.)

On another note, so far I've only seen stages with one mini on them. I don't know if this changes later.

I suppose it's good for the price (free) but they could have at least allowed you to play the basic stages without an amiibo to get a taste of the game or play on the go without carrying a figure around.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Blarg, the fact you HAVE to have your amiibo with you makes it seem more annoying if it's on the 3DS.

Does it even allow for cross-save? As someone who owns all the compatible amiibo, I wouldn't mind trying this out, but I wonder if I should aim for 3DS or Wii U.

BooJoh

Blarg, the fact you HAVE to have your amiibo with you makes it seem more annoying if it's on the 3DS.

Does it even allow for cross-save? As someone who owns all the compatible amiibo, I wouldn't mind trying this out, but I wonder if I should aim for 3DS or Wii U.

No cross-save. It does seem more fit for Wii U unless you play your 3DS mostly at home, but you get both versions anyway so it's not like you have to stick with your first choice.

Not really on topic but don't want to create a thread just for this:
So I guess after 550+ hours of Smash and around 1,200 hours of total play time my 3DS XL seens to be at its limit.

Sorry I can't help with the transfer thing (although I'm pretty damn sure all the saves are transfered, and why wouldn't they?), but you could always super glue those bastards down, man! The hinge thing also happened to my DS Lite and the slide pad came off on my 3DS XL and I also couldn't afford new ones so I just super glued them up and they're still working perfectly. Must be over a year since the slide pad thing and it's still good as new. The hinge on the DS did break again recently after about two years but that was probably because I was excessively finicky and careful and totally paranoid when applying the glue since I didn't want to end up with a permanently shut DS.

If you do it carefully it'll definitely last you until you can afford a new 3DS. Or, since you mention being afraid of it breaking even more from daily use, you could also just not close the 3DS until you buy a new one and do the transfer. Just protect the screens and you're set. Good luck, man!

How is the Rail Sim game on 3DS?
There are demos for the first two ones that came out some time ago. Just from playing the demos, I really like them. But then again, I really like trains and Japan, so... I also got really into perfecting the scores. They're addictive.

ramparter

Banned
I was wating for downloads PR but I realized it's easter monday right? (I m in Greece so our easter is in a month - Orthodoxs)

fyi Resident Evil Mercenaries is $5 on the eshop now. Considering the nature of the package I think that's pretty good! Anyone who likes RE games but didn't want to spend $20 or even the audacious initial price of $40 should definitely grab this.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It was scheduled to go under maintenance because MY NINTENDO IS LAUNCHING AFTERWARDS?!?!?

I need those points for Twilight Princess Picross & WarioWare Touched

Got offered €200 worth of Eshop cards (4 x €50), but I can't use them since I have a UK account. Already contacted Nintendo Customer service who basically told me tough luck.

Any other way around this? :(

Not really on topic but don't want to create a thread just for this:
Sorry for the rambling. This whole saga has driven me insane. O_O

Since no one has really answered your question, you might want to start a thread about it.

I heard about that minimal method of transfering wirelessly, which sounds like the easiest thing to do, although you will have to re-download your games.

I'm not sure what you do about the SD cards because usually after a transfer you just use your old SD card in the target system. But if you get a new micro SD card I'm not sure how this changes the transfer.

Anyway, my XL is still in good shape, although I'm still thinking of upgrading to a new 3DS XL eventually.

ramparter

Banned
Got offered €200 worth of Eshop cards (4 x €50), but I can't use them since I have a UK account. Already contacted Nintendo Customer service who basically told me tough luck.

If you are on Wii U you can change the country(to Ireland perhaps) and use them I think. Isn't that what people did to buy from Russian store before prices went up?

L~A

If you are on Wii U you can change the country(to Ireland perhaps) and use them I think. Isn't that what people did to buy from Russian store before prices went up?

Impossible on 3DS since switch to NNID.
On Wii U, you can make a separate NNID and register it to another country, but all games (and funds) would be tied to that NNID. Not an ideal solution.

Well yeah, there's nothing they can do since 50€ =!= 50£.

You can try selling the eShop cards on eBay for same value. You might lose a bit of money in the process (due to exchange rates), but that's better than just losing 200€ worth of eShop credits.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Metroid: Other M (Nintendo, Wii DL) - €19.99
For decades, Samus Aran has been known as one of the first female protagonists in video games, and one of the most enigmatic. Having traded her haunted past for the solitary life of a bounty hunter, Samus finally tells her own tale in this revealing, personal story of her failings, her flaws and ultimately her motivation. Metroid: Other M is an unprecedented collaboration that blends the slick, action-packed production of the world-renowned Team Ninja development team with the game design talents of the creators of the original Metroid. Metroid: Other M is a dramatic new direction for the Metroid franchise, and a bold new blend between cinematic, storytelling and interactive entertainment.

FreezeME (RNC) - €13.99 (€9.99 until April 7)
FreezeME is a 3D platformer in the style of the 90s-era, but wait! There is a twist! The main character “R” has one special tool – a camera around her neck. This camera allows her to literally freeze the objects she photographs!

Tachyon Project (Eclipse Games) - €9.99
Tachyon Project is an action packed dual-stick shooter driven by a story. Through the story mode you'll progressively unlock all the weapons, secondary weapons and perks available to configure your ship. You'll need them to face the increasingly hard enemies you'll find with over 30 different types (including 4 bosses). In Tachyon Project you take control of Ada, a software program that has taken conscience and that was designed to hack into the most secure servers on Earth. After some rather mysterious events, Ada is thrown out of the test server where it was living and out into the Internet, but when she tries to go back there she finds she's unable to. She'll then start a journey to uncover the truth behind what happened to her creators, which she considers her parents. In the process she'll find out that things were a bit more complex than she initially thought.

The Beggar's Ride (Bad Seed) - €7.99
One night an old man found a mysterious mask; a key to a world hidden on the other side of the rain. It was destined for a hero, a champion, a saviour, but the old man was just a beggar. Uncover the secrets held within the mask as you journey through strange and beautiful lands wielding god like powers over the world around you and discover the truth behind who The Beggar really is! The Beggar’s Ride is a unique and innovative Platform Puzzle Adventure Game where the player can manipulate the environment to solve puzzles in a deep and intriguing story of discovery.

Chompy Chomp Chomp Party (Utopian World of Sandwiches) - €10.99
Chompy Chomp Chomp Party is a fast and frantic game for up to 9 players. Each player controls a different coloured Chompy and has to chase and chomp the other Chompies in a variety of game modes and arenas.

LEGO Marvel Avengers: The Masters of Evil Pack (WB Games, Add-on content available March 29) - €2.99
LEGO Marvel Avengers: Classic Captain America Pack (WB Games, Add-on content available March 29) - €2.99
Avengers Assemble! The best-selling LEGO Marvel videogame franchise returns with a new action-packed, Super Hero adventure. Join the LEGO Marvel’s Avengers team and experience the first console videogame featuring characters and storylines from the critically-acclaimed film Marvel’s The Avengers, the blockbuster sequel Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save the world.

Special offers
Fire Emblem (Nintendo, GBA VC) - €3.49 (Ends April 14, normally €6.99)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (Nintendo, GBA VC) - €3.49 (Ends April 14, normally €6.99)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Nintendo, DS VC) - €4.99 (Ends April 14, normally €9.99)
Canvaleon (OXIAB Game Studio) - €4.95 (Ends April 7, normally €9.95)
Chasing Dead (2020 Venture) - €9.99 (Ends April 30, normally €29.99)
Life of Pixel (Super Icon) - €4.99 (Ends April 18, normally €9.99)

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Justice Chronicles (KEMCO) - €9.99
Ultimate classic RPG where a young knight must fight destiny through the darkness that lurks in history! Kline, a novice High Beast Knight is sent on reconnaissance into Laft, the Earth-Depths, where he comes across Alia, a Battle Maiden who has suffered terrible injuries and is close to death. In order to help her, he forms a partnership with the God of Death, Rooselevy. Alia lives, but in return the young knight must give up his life... In a world on the brink of war, the newly acquainted duo must fight destiny itself in order to save the world from the ever creeping darkness that is threatening to consume everything, and once and for all restore the balance of the world.

Special offers
Fire Emblem Awakening (Nintendo) - €29.99 (Ends April 14, normally €44.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Champions Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.49 (Ends April 14, normally €4.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Champions of Yore 1 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €0.99 (Ends April 14, normally €1.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Champions of Yore 2 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €0.99 (Ends April 14, normally €1.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Champions of Yore 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €0.99 (Ends April 14, normally €1.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Golden Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Golden Gaffe (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: EXPonential Growth (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Infinite Regalia (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Scramble Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Harvest Scramble (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Summer Scramble (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Hot-Spring Scramble (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Future Past Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: The Future Past 1 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: The Future Past 2 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: The Future Past 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Rogues Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Rogues & Redeemers 1 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Rogues & Redeemers 2 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Rogues & Redeemers 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Lost Bloodlines Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Lost Bloodlines 1 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Lost Bloodlines 2 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Lost Bloodlines 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Smash Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Smash Brethren 1 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Smash Brethren 2 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Smash Brethren 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Challenge Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Death's Embrace (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Five-Anna Firefight (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Roster Rescue (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Apotheosis (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €0.99 (Ends April 14, normally €1.99)
European Conqueror 3D (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €3.99)
GLORY OF GENERALS (CIRCLE Ent.) - €3.99 (Ends April 14, normally €9.99)
Heart Beaten (Springloaded) - €2.33 (Ends April 7, normally €3.49. €1.09 if you downloaded Space Lift Danger Panic previously)
Space Lift Danger Panic (Springloaded) - €1.65 (Ends April 7, normally €2.49. €0.80 if you downloaded Heart Beaten previously)
Quell Momento (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €3.99)

Nintendo DLC discounted, what dimension is this

RiggyRob

Special offers
Fire Emblem (Nintendo, GBA VC) - €3.49 (Ends April 14, normally €6.99)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (Nintendo, GBA VC) - €3.49 (Ends April 14, normally €6.99)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Nintendo, DS VC) - €4.99 (Ends April 14, normally €9.99)
---
Fire Emblem Awakening: Champions Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.49 (Ends April 14, normally €4.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Champions of Yore 1 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €0.99 (Ends April 14, normally €1.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Champions of Yore 2 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €0.99 (Ends April 14, normally €1.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Champions of Yore 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €0.99 (Ends April 14, normally €1.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Golden Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Golden Gaffe (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: EXPonential Growth (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Infinite Regalia (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Scramble Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Harvest Scramble (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Summer Scramble (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Hot-Spring Scramble (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Future Past Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: The Future Past 1 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: The Future Past 2 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: The Future Past 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Rogues Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Rogues & Redeemers 1 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Rogues & Redeemers 2 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Rogues & Redeemers 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Lost Bloodlines Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Lost Bloodlines 1 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Lost Bloodlines 2 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Lost Bloodlines 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Smash Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Smash Brethren 1 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Smash Brethren 2 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Smash Brethren 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Challenge Pack (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €2.99 (Ends April 14, normally €5.99)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Death's Embrace (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Five-Anna Firefight (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Roster Rescue (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)
Fire Emblem Awakening: Apotheosis (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €0.99 (Ends April 14, normally €1.99)

YAAAAAASSSSSS, I am so ready for this!

And people said discounted DLC would never happen!

Chrom

Yep, that's all 25 maps discounted, plus the 8 map packs that contain them all minus Apotheosis (which has always been sold separately). And of course the four Fire Emblem titles currently available in Europe.

Kind of odd that they title the game as Fire Emblem Awakening here in the press release when in Europe it's always been consistently titled with the colon everywhere else. But I'm just nitpicking here.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
What's really strange is that I don't see the reason for this huge scale, single-franchise discount now. Fire Emblem Fates is quite more than a month away (almost two months away) here in Europe, usually this kind of initiatives are around a brand new games' launch, when the interest for that franchise is the highest, and there could be people interested in the new release, but who never played a game in the franchise. There is no reason in the PR from what I can see

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I guess since it's hitting in 2 days/this Thursday, for those interested in Twilight Princess Picross, I was listening to the Nintendo World Report podcast & based on the Japanese version, it might influence your interest in the My Nintendo reward that the game has
forty-five
puzzles in it. I hid the number just in case you want to find out for yourself (& typed the number out by word to make it harder to know), but it might help decide if you want to bother earning the points to get it once My Nintendo launches.

Now I just hope we get some nice digital rewards like Japan got. I wasn't a huge fan of WarioWare Touched compared to Twisted, but I wouldn't mind replaying it if it's a reward.

Robin64

Twilight Pricoss is the main reason I'll be grinding points in Miitomo, heh. I love the Picross games, they are my "wind down for the evening" game.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Twilight Pricoss is the main reason I'll be grinding points in Miitomo, heh. I love the Picross games, they are my "wind down for the evening" game.
Yeah, I'll probably get it since that was the main reward that stuck out to me along with WarioWare Touched, but hearing the amount of puzzles that're included kind of lowered my interest since I'm sure I'll go through them quickly.

.....then again, it IS free, & maybe it'll mean we'll see those Club Nintendo ones that Japan got.

While FE Fates is miles away at least this gives people time to play the games. Yeah I know I tend to go through the GBA games in 10 hours in-game time if I don't read the text but a first time player will take longer.

YAAAAAASSSSSS, I am so ready for this!

And people said discounted DLC would never happen!
As much as I'd say "that's never happened before" well it has. Mii Plaza :p

Also more recently Japan got the FE Fates Birthright/Conquest path and Revelation path for half off,

TheMoon

NA, prepare yourself. Because you'll be getting Metroid: Other M on Thursday aas well. SO everyone get their shitposts out of the way now.

What's really strange is that I don't see the reason for this huge scale, single-franchise discount now. Fire Emblem Fates is quite more than a month away (almost two months away) here in Europe, usually this kind of initiatives are around a brand new games' launch, when the interest for that franchise is the highest, and there could be people interested in the new release, but who never played a game in the franchise. There is no reason in the PR from what I can see

The obvious reason is that you've now got two months to catch up on all the handheld FE games you missed out on before Fates comes out. That is all.

No SNES games for 3DS this week? :( I guess it's better considering MyNintendo is around the corner, but still...

Obviously not. They always take breaks after their big launch push. Could've told you that a month ago. :)

Sorry I can't help with the transfer thing (although I'm pretty damn sure all the saves are transfered, and why wouldn't they?), but you could always super glue those bastards down, man! The hinge thing also happened to my DS Lite and the slide pad came off on my 3DS XL and I also couldn't afford new ones so I just super glued them up and they're still working perfectly. Must be over a year since the slide pad thing and it's still good as new. The hinge on the DS did break again recently after about two years but that was probably because I was excessively finicky and careful and totally paranoid when applying the glue since I didn't want to end up with a permanently shut DS.

If you do it carefully it'll definitely last you until you can afford a new 3DS. Or, since you mention being afraid of it breaking even more from daily use, you could also just not close the 3DS until you buy a new one and do the transfer. Just protect the screens and you're set. Good luck, man!

There are demos for the first two ones that came out some time ago. Just from playing the demos, I really like them. But then again, I really like trains and Japan, so... I also got really into perfecting the scores. They're addictive.

Thanks! Despite deciding in New 3DS XL I'm still going back and forth between it, 2DS, and just keeping mine. Don't want to trade in all my Pokemon games but love the XL shape.

I might try to stick to my current XL for the moment. I have enough money without trading in anything for a 2DS so maybe just save that incase my XL gets worse and try to save for a new XL.

Since no one has really answered your question, you might want to start a thread about it.

I heard about that minimal method of transfering wirelessly, which sounds like the easiest thing to do, although you will have to re-download your games.

I'm not sure what you do about the SD cards because usually after a transfer you just use your old SD card in the target system. But if you get a new micro SD card I'm not sure how this changes the transfer.

Anyway, my XL is still in good shape, although I'm still thinking of upgrading to a new 3DS XL eventually.
Yeah, guess I will create a thread if I get a New XL. Won't unless I for sure get it since I'll have to order the memory card from amazon so I'll have a couple days after buying a XL and transfering.

Bittercup

That's a lot of Fire Emblem Awakening DLC.
I only played the main game and enjoyed it and wouldn't mind buying DLC to play some more. But even with the sale prices that's still a lot.

Is anything especially recommended to get? Some DLC I should definitively skip?

TheMoon

That's a lot of Fire Emblem Awakening DLC.
I only played the main game and enjoyed it and wouldn't mind buying DLC to play some more. But even with the sale prices that's still a lot.

Is anything especially recommended to get? Some DLC I should definitively skip?

note that all of them are available grouped in the various packs. check the in-game shop to see difficulty categories for all of them.

edit:

spread out into the separate packs:

Fire Emblem Awakening: Champions of Yore 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €0.99 (Ends April 14, normally €1.99)​

Fire Emblem Awakening: Infinite Regalia (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)​

Fire Emblem Awakening: Hot-Spring Scramble (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)​

Fire Emblem Awakening: The Future Past 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)​

Fire Emblem Awakening: Rogues & Redeemers 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)​

Fire Emblem Awakening: Lost Bloodlines 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)​

Fire Emblem Awakening: Smash Brethren 3 (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)​

Fire Emblem Awakening: Roster Rescue (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €1.24 (Ends April 14, normally €2.49)​

Fire Emblem Awakening: Apotheosis (Nintendo, Add-on Content) - €0.99 (Ends April 14, normally €1.99) [standalone map]

all packs at sale price + apotheosis map: €24.41

Top Bottom