• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - November 2015

maxcriden

Kirby Mass Attack (Nintendo, DS VC) - €9.99/£8.99 (€4.99/£4.49 if you downloaded Kirby: Power Paintbrush. Offer ends December 10)
Upon exploring a mysterious island, Kirby gets divided into 10 copies of himself by the evil leader of the Skull Gang. Kirby must gather all of his clones and defeat the gang to reverse the curse. Kirby Mass Attack is played with the stylus and touch screen of your Wii U GamePad. Find the copies of Kirby and guide up to 10 of them at the same time by tapping on the screen. The more clones of Kirby you control, the stronger you are; some obstacles can only be passed by having the right amount!

Special introductory offer until 10/12/2015: 50% off for users who downloaded Kirby: Power Paintbrush on the same Wii U.
Kirby: Power Paintbrush (Nintendo, DS VC) - €9.99/£8.99 (€4.99/£4.49 if you downloaded Kirby Mass Attack. Offer ends December 10)
Kirby has been transformed into a ball by the evil witch Drawcia! Fortunately, your stylus has been infused with magic paint. By drawing colourful rainbows, you can guide Kirby through the seven stages of this critically acclaimed game that inspired 2015's Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush on Wii U. Draw lines and ramps to collect power-ups, draw loops to help him speed up, and double-tap on Kirby to help him fight enemies and collect their abilities. Collect medals to unlock secret features!

Special introductory offer until 10/12/2015: 50% off for users who downloaded Kirby Mass Attack on the same Wii U.

!!

EU peeps. Don't sleep on Mass Attack. Incredible game.

Kirby_mass_attack.gif

It's absolutely JAM-packed with content.

So how does this new picross work, do you have to pay to play?
It is free to start and play. A form of stamina seems to be used for placing blocks in puzzles where in-game currency is used for refill, unlocking stages and more. There is a global spending cap which is interesting but for more detail:
Closer to Rumble World.

Basically, you earn Picrites as you play the game, by completing levels.

Picrites are then used to open new areas, and to remove the recovery time on support Pokémon, as well as your recover your Energy gauge (each move you make removes 1 value on your energy gauge, it regenerates over time. Energy gauge is 200 values big) faster.

You can also purchase Picrites as well as earn them through standard play. However, you can only ever buy a total of 5,000 Picrites, just like the limit in Rumble World. Once you've done that, you're done for spending for the life of the game. We only know Japanese pricing where 5,000 Picrites costs 3,750 Yen

wilflare

thinking whether to get
A Tale of Two Towns
A-Train
Rune Factory 4
Gotcha Racing

-eShop makes it hard to guess if the sales will come again and/or get better-

also

Banned
Kirby Mass Attack is the best Kirby spin-off and best Kirby game. It's fresh, has great pacing and lots of content, and the extra challenges are quite hard so you won't be bored. The one where you
have to beat the boss rush without getting hit
is absolutely brutal

Canvas Course AND Mass atack ???

=O

PLEASE COME TO AMERICAS !

Also, I will personaly slap every European gaffer that don't buy Kirby Power Paintbrush ! ><
Come at me!
Already have and 100%ed the physical version

Refyref

I see. unfortunately, ANB is still 19.99 :/
wonder if Rune Factory 4 will get any cheaper (eShop wise)
- it's definitely something I want digitally on my system (I have the cart)

It might, depending on how long a while you're willing to wait. But XSeed only does sales once ~ twice a year, so you'll have to wait some time.

Believe it or not, Reel Fishing is excellent (and on sale) as well. I bought it the last time they put it on sale. It reminded of an import fishing game I played on the Dreamcast called Fish Eyes. I found it funny realizing that Reel Fishing is just the localized name for the same series of games.

Top Bottom