• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 demo Best Buy locations revealed [Update: Canada]

The only NYC location that has these is in Long Island City? Well, at least I live in Astoria, so it's fairly close.

EDIT: ...wait, the demos will only be there on two days for four hours each? Well, it's on my way home from work anyway, so I can at least try to make it on the 12th.

Also, I'm guessing the timing is so limited because these need to be babysat by Nintendo reps. Probably hand-delivering the content too.

I guess I would need to go to Cary.

or more likely, just wait for the games. I kinda know what I'm getting with Nintendo games.

if X is there, though, I'll be there in a heartbeat.

So they gotta ship this stuff out to the locations before June 12th....before June 11th too technically to get them there at those specific times.

E3 game leaks before the Direct?

I guess the idea isn't to praise those who already own a fucking Wii U.

Like im going to take time out of my day at work to run to a best buy to play a shitty demo. Maybe if the new smash is one of them but I highly doubt it.

This stuff needs to be on the eshop.

ultron87

Also, I'm guessing the timing is so limited because these need to be babysat by Nintendo reps. Probably hand-delivering the content too.

That's what I thought but it seems like a poor use of resources to fly reps around the country for two four hour blocks of demoing with 3 days of doing nothing in between.

OryoN

how aobut the e-shop instead , nintendo bring e3 to us

Doing that alone wouldn't have done much to entice new buyers, but it still could happen, in addition to their Best Buy plan.

If it does, Nintendo will likely limit the e-shop demos to games scheduled to be out pretty soon, like Pikmin 3 and maybe TW-101.

Wahooka

Neo Member
OMG YES there is one 5 minutes from my house............. *explodes*

North Little Rock, who would have thought, finally something good about getting moved here.

Like im going to take time out of my day at work to run to a best buy to play a shitty demo. Maybe if the new smash is one of them but I highly doubt it.

Why do people think these demos are for people who already own the console? It would be almost completely pointless to
release these just on the eshop. Not to mention E3 builds crash and will probably have Nintendo reps there to fix the demo stations and explain the product.

The only weird things are how small of a window there is for people to go check this stuff out and apparently the locations in some states.

Schnozberry

So the unstable and buggy demos you normally have to fly to an LA trade show to play should be on the eShop because scheduling time out of your day to play them at a local store is too inconvenient? It's amazing how quickly we become entitled.

Top Bottom