• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Financial Meeting LiveTweets - 1. Surprise 2. QOL 3. France 4. ??? 5. PROFIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more interested in this then any other Nintendo "press-type" event ever.

I hope there are some really good questions thrown at them.

I have no idea why I'm staying up for this.

With the large contraction going on in the handheld arena and the almost total evaporation of their home console division in the span of a few years, any of their events for the next few years could be huge industry shaking moments.

Tripon

XhvFlEf.png

Oh Aquamarine, you cad.

Guevara

I'm more interested in this then any other Nintendo "press-type" event ever.

I hope there are some really good questions thrown at them.

I just hope that something, anything, changes. They've admitted a problem, this is their best forum to announced sweeping change.

Baleoce

@gibbogame said:
1.94m super Mario 3d world, 1.74m new super Mario bro u, 151m new super luigi u, 1.24m win party u, 1.15m wind walker=all for wiiu

Luigi doesn't piss around xD

DaBoss

Gibbo:
Iwata's focus today is on the outlook, what we would take change is integrated hardware and software, continue reading and do for future,

DaBoss

Gibbo:
Sorry, won't change is hardware and software combined is the strategy won't put games on other platforms, but learns lessons from past

Looking at the release list, I'm assuming X is 2015 for the west. Good to see SMT x FE and Yarn Yoshi are still alive though.
EDIT: Oh shit where's Watch Dogs?

SmokyDave

With the large contraction going on in the handheld arena and the almost total evaporation of their home console division in the span of a few years, any of their events for the next few years could be huge industry shaking moments.
That might be it. That, or the missus' snoring keeping me awake.

Fingers crossed for some juicy stuff!

Josh7289

What won't change is the combined hardware and software strategy.

Won't put games on other platforms.

Prepare for stock crash?

ItIsOkBro

This number on the Live Blog

Nintendo 7974.TO +1.01%

is dropping by the second, what does this mean what does this mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom