• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Project Café E3 LA Convention Center boxes (first bears spotted) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray_fox224

Eradicate said:
Fvoyb.jpg
clever junior.

NewFresh

mj1108 said:
When it comes to E3, we have no low.

Love the new E3 Bear mascot. We need to decide, is he (or she) strictly a Nintendo Bear or is it an all-around E3 Bear? Also, we need a name for the bear. Unless we just stick with E3 Bear.

E3 bear sounds better and allows it to be inserted everywhere

mj1108 said:
When it comes to E3, we have no low.

Love the new E3 Bear mascot. We need to decide, is he (or she) strictly a Nintendo Bear or is it an all-around E3 Bear? Also, we need a name for the bear. Unless we just stick with E3 Bear.

I say E3.

Reggie is already Nintendo's E3 mascot in my mind.

mj1108

EmmanuelMunoz said:
E3 bear sounds better and allows it to be inserted everywhere

I agree. E3 Bear sounds better.

E3 Bear will either bring the goodies or pretend the conference is the woods and take a shit on it.

Eradicate

EmmanuelMunoz said:
E3 bear looks menacing from far away
but once you get close...
2j4ym8y.png

You just want to give him a hug

E3 Bear is derpy? Possibly a sea serpent?! Keeps children in his sack, or at least their severed arms?!?

This is getting insane!

I may be speaking on behalf of everyone here in saying that all colorings, animations, and further renderings of E3 Bear are welcomed by all!

D-Pad

So at first I'm like ":,(" cause I'm going to be missing E3, but then I look at E3 Bear and I know that everything's going to be okay.

The E3 Bear is now the official mascot of E3. He rides into LA every year and reaches into his bag to deliver megatons and bombs. But if gamers have been bad he only gives out flops and fails.

spidye

Ookami-kun said:
That it does.

Also, gaf face

x6hiz5.png

What's inside is actually just a crappy Wii remote knockoff! It's just two Wiis duct-taped together!
But when they turn it on it'll actually reveal a secret compartment revealing Cafe!
Patrick_Star_by_Brushcommander.jpg

Vagabundo

"Okay kids. Okay. The sooner you go to sleep the sooner tomorrow will come."

"Tell us about the E3 bear!"

"Yes, tell us the story!"

"Herp"

"Okay, now snuggle up kids. Every year the E3 bear travels the world collecting all the secrets that the goblins in Nintendo, Sony and all the other game devs make, and puts them in his sack. Then he brings them to E3 and sets up his booths and demos for the man-children to play, all in one night!"

"Wow"

"That's Cool"

"Derp"

"After E3 is over he collects all the rumours and shops into his sack and delivers them to the game goblins. They squish and mash all the rumours and squeeze out all the bitter tears. Then, they use the bitter tears to make all the games for the next year."

"Cool, games."

"Man, that's awesome"

"Herp"

"Now get to sleep kids or you'll be too tired to watch the the conferences. And any man-child not asleep on the night before E3. The E3 bear finds them and stuffs them into his sack.They are then fed to the hungry game-goblins!!"

O_O o_o @.@

Rich!

Freezie KO said:
It sucks that Sony and MS have their conferences June 6, but we have to wait an extra day for Nintendo. Kinda unbearable.

Not for me. Sony conference is at 02:00 tomorrow where I am, so technically Nintendo is the same day (18:00).

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Here in my timezone, Sony and MS are in the same day (0:00 Tuesday and a few hours later) and then Nintendo (0:00 Wednesday).

*cant think of any bear related puns, so bare with me*

Ookami-kun said:
Here in my timezone, Sony and MS are in the same day (0:00 Tuesday and a few hours later) and then Nintendo (0:00 Wednesday).

*cant think of any bear related puns, so bare with me*
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I can't think of any either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom