• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Project Café E3 LA Convention Center boxes (first bears spotted) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo Child said:
I don't really get E3 bear, what is it?

E3's version of Santa Clause. Originated about 2 or 3 pages ago in this thread. Our minds are so out of whack right now that we are embracing him as our new E3 savior of sorts.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Neo Child said:
I don't really get E3 bear, what is it?
I pitched Bee-3 for this very reason. Did anyone listen? No. Someone buy me a drink.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Yaaaayyyyy E3 Bear! I love you guys. <3

e3bear.jpg

Game-Biz

I don't know if I can bear the wait till the conference. lolz

I hope Nintendo can bare itself of it's "kiddie-image" stigma. hehe

Nintendo will bear many new titles for its newly unveiled system. XD

crying%2Bbear.gif

I can't be stopped.

I need some sleep.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
_Alkaline_ said:
It looks like his feet were blown off and he's standing in a pool of his own blood.

Poor E3 Bear. :(

That's the tears of Gaffers expecting FFVsXIII to make an appearance.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Rapstah said:
Quickly, someone trademark E3 Bear so we can sell it to E3 for billions.
Or register a website and then claim it is the name for Nintendo's new system.

jwluther

Pietepiet said:
http://pietepiet.legendofjelda.com/random/e3banjo.png

E3 Bear's true identity revealed!
Reggie: "Sup guys? So, we bought Rare back, and here's the first trailer for a true-HD Banjo platformer, exclusive to the Cafe."

A man can dream, right?

ace3skoot

DXB-KNIGHT said:
I remember a post two weeks ago where a member here said "I couldn't BEAR to wait for E3"
..hmmmmm
1-ani-phoenix-thoughtful.gif

No he sais the wait was unBEARable, at the time i thought he was secretly hinting at Persona 5 but it goes deeper than that...much much deeper.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
jwluther said:
Reggie: "Sup guys? So, we bought Rare back, and here's the first trailer for a true-HD Banjo platformer, exclusive to the Cafe."

A man can dream, right?

More like "we bought the Rare brand and IPs, returned the logo to normal, fired all the staff and replaced them with people with talent, and here are the first trailers for a true-HD Banjo platformer and true sequel to Perfect Dark, exclusive to the Cafe. Also, Project Cafe's real name is Mr. Pants."

Pre

Wait, I was reading this thread and then I left and then I came back and there's a bunch of fucking bears.

NewFresh

Pre said:
Wait, I was reading this thread and then I left and then I came back and there's a bunch of fucking bears.

That's life man. You leave for a minute and then BAM, bears everywhere

CassSept

MYE said:
http://i.imgur.com/sjugZ.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote=II Shigs 2:23-24]From there Reggie went up to the Stage. As he was walking to the center, some journalists stood up in the crowd and jeered at him. "Go on up, you blackhead!" they said. "Go on up, you blackhead!" He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the YAMAUCHI. Then two bears came from behind the curtains and mauled forty-two of the journalists.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom