• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Project Café E3 LA Convention Center boxes (first bears spotted) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmax3901

E3 Bear

Triskaphobia - Fear of the number three.

Melissophobia - Fear of bears.

Melissa Triska holds the key!

FIND HER GAF!

SovanJedi said:
Yaaaayyyyy E3 Bear! I love you guys. <3

e3bear.jpg
Great job!

Vagabundo

"And now I bring you our long awaited sequel to the successful Wii"

<Pause>

"Release the bears"

<ARGHHHHH>

<Iwata laughs>

hehe

Honestly, you guys are just lucky Nirolak has chained a damn chastity belt to me for this E3.

Doesn't want me touching the "normal folk" "It's getting out of hand monkey!" and "God dammit if you poke me in the ass with that banana again I'll beat the stupid fuck out of you!"

I backed off after that. I've never seen him that angry.

Thunder Monkey said:
Honestly, you guys are just lucky Nirolak has chained a damn chastity belt to me for this E3.

Doesn't want me touching the "normal folk" "It's getting out of hand monkey!" and "God dammit if you poke me in the ass with that banana again I'll beat the stupid fuck out of you!"

I backed off after that. I've never seen him that angry.

And you have no photographic evidence of these events? Faaaaaail.

Willy105 said:
What's worse, he's pink and fluffy.

And he smells like Strawberries! Fucking Strawberries! Who the hell does that?!

I love how during normal GAF hours, Thunder Monkey out-crazies the rest of us like Usain Bolt outruns the rest of men. But during E3, you see him desperately trying to catch up :lol (Love ya Thunder Monkey)

Green Scar said:
I love how during normal GAF hours, Thunder Monkey out-crazies the rest of us like Usain Bolt outruns the rest of men. But during E3, you see him desperately trying to catch up :lol (Love ya Thunder Monkey)

Your avatar is amazing.

Roggie Fols-Aome?

whitehawk

Banned
Green Scar said:
Normal GAF is about to wake up and be very confused.

CassSept

My finals start in two days, argh. I'm so going to flunk the first exam :( I should be learning yet a single second without F5ing GAF is completely unbearable.

Now I am thinking with bears....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom