• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Project Café E3 LA Convention Center boxes (first bears spotted) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFresh

Sadist said:
9JrBs.jpg

OMG!

Iwata + Bombomb!

Nintendo droppin BOMBS!

Mista Koo

DennisK4 said:
Is that how it works?

Maybe Evilore should consider 10 posts per page.
Sadly that's the default option in most forums I've seen.
I saw 5 once, even one word posts took the whole screen height!

Desperado

Wolves Evolve said:
Image making the rounds on 4chan. (so basically 100% fake.)

eh7QF.jpg
Well, it's a clever use of the 4 to make the Smash Bros. logo. I want to think that that gives it a tiny bit of believability... >_<

Trickster

Desperado said:
Well, it's a clever use of the 4 to make the Smash Bros. logo. I want to think that that gives it a tiny bit of believability... >_<

How is it a clever use of the 4 exactly? it doesn't fit in the text at all.

Slime

Banned
Don't think these are all Nintendo boxes. Might have found something on one of them. Enhancing one of them right now using my custom photo-enhancement GUI:

14o9k5v.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :(

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Desperado said:

Too blurry and stupid to be true. Why not shoot the entire picture? Why not hold the damn camera straight for 2 seconds?

imo when a 'leak' these days is a blurry picture, it's almost 99% fake. If it's about Smash Bros, you can safely put it to 100 :)

jdforge

Banned
Oh god hype levels are rising uncontrollably...I've tried, oh how hard I've tried not to let the hype get to me, but I've relinquished my sanity to Nintendo for another E3!

needlejuice said:
Oh god hype levels are rising uncontrollably...I've tried, oh how hard I've tried not to let the hype get to me, but I've relinquished my sanity to Nintendo for another E3!

Give in to it, brother.
Let the hype make you happy!
Just let the Nintendo goodness wash over you.

Neiteio

Desperado said:
Hell no. There hasn't even been a number in the title of any Smash Bros. to date. They're not going to start now.

Also, you could make that in Microsoft Paint. Nintendo would put in a bit more effort!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
AceBandage said:
Well that's unfair... Evil Lore would just ban all the other fighters.
Just wait until you unlock Bishoptl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom