• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Project Café E3 LA Convention Center boxes (first bears spotted) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Himself said:
Its like everyone knows I'm stoned this morning. This is awesome.

dwvxvq.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
udivision said:
The inner machinations of the cafe are an enigma.

Hey, that actually works!

That it does.

Also, gaf face

x6hiz5.png

What's inside is actually just a crappy Wii remote knockoff! It's just two Wiis duct-taped together!
But when they turn it on it'll actually reveal a secret compartment revealing Cafe!

So what are the chances we actually see some of the sets as they're being put up?

Obviously security is going to be tight, but can we expect that some little shithead from 4chan or elsewhere might sneak in and post pictures?

BertramCooper said:
So what are the chances we actually see some of the sets as they're being put up?

Obviously security is going to be tight, but can we expect that some little shithead from 4chan or elsewhere might sneak in and post pictures?

Apparently, Nintendo won't be doing any finalization until their conference starts.
So, they'll have the framework all done, but none of the major stuff will be up before hand.

I can't believe I almost skipped reading this thread because I thought reading 400 posts about boxes would have been a waste of time.

You prove me wrong once again GAF.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I can't think of more Spongebob-related episodes involving boxes aside from Secret Box and Idiot Box.

olore

"Originally Posted by Big One:
I wonder what it feels like to be the person who opens it for the first time ever

For you it was life changing, for the union guy, it was unnecessary bullshit he didn't want to do."

Haha indeed

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Ohh man i forgot how much i love this part of E3.

FUCKING BOXES. YEAAAAAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom