• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo registers some new trademarks

wsippel

Banned
27.11.07 - Nintendo hat beim japanischen Patentamt neue Markennamen schützen lassen.

- Eternal Chronicle
- Dr. Mario & Saikin Bokumetsu
- Dr.Mario & GermBuster
- Hoshi no Kirby Ultra Super Deluxe
- Marubô Shikaku
- Mii Shokunin
- Balance Nenrei
- Balance Mii
- Undô Chokin
- Pokemon Bokujô Channel

Source: http://www.gamefront.de

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Sounds like all the Wii Ware titles, in that case the Kirby game rumour is true.

loosus

Banned
Pikmin is already trademarked.

Eternal Chronicle is the only one that even -- sorta, in a way, although not much at all -- interests me.

Does anyone remember a game named Riqa that was supposed to be published (and supervised) by Nintendo for the N64? I dunno why that reminds of that...it shouldn't, as the two names are completely different.

No. It's some RPG for DS, developed by Paon.
Ruh oh. Nevermind. Interest killed. Get some Western properties, Nintendo.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
wsippel said:
27.11.07 - Nintendo hat beim japanischen Patentamt neue Markennamen schützen lassen.

- Eternal Chronicle
- Dr. Mario & Saikin Bokumetsu
- Dr.Mario & GermBuster
- Hoshi no Kirby Ultra Super Deluxe
- Marubô Shikaku
- Mii Shokunin
- Balance Nenrei
- Balance Mii
- Undô Chokin
- Pokemon Bokujô Channel

Source: http://www.gamefront.de

Dr. Mario\Pokemon are all WiiWare titles.
Kirby is a DS game
Mii shokunin is what they call you in the Check Mii out channel
Balance Nenrei and Balance Mii are all wii fit related
Undo Chokin - shrug, something to do with Wii Fit I'm sure
Marubo Shikaku - shrug - appears to be another Wii Ware title
Eternal Chronicle - Generic RPG of some sort, I actually don't know, but it sure sounds like one.

Matt

loosus said:
Does anyone remember a game named Riqa that was supposed to be published (and supervised) by Nintendo for the N64? I dunno why that reminds of that...it shouldn't, as the two names are completely different.
That's a pretty random connection. Riqa was being developed by Bits Studios in the UK before it was canceled by Nintendo. It was, in a way, eventually released for the PS2, Xbox, and GC, just massively retooled and renamed Rogue Ops.

loosus

Banned
Matt said:
That's a pretty random connection. Riqa was being developed by Bits Studios in the UK before it was canceled by Nintendo. It was, in a way, eventually released for the PS2, Xbox, and GC, just massively retooled and renamed Rogue Ops.
Sure. I'm just saying that the name -- for whatever reason -- sparked that title in my mind.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Eternal Chronicle, an RPG for the Nintendo DS was announced today at Nintendo's Fall Conference in Japan. The game is being developed by Paon, who's other titles include Donkey Kong Jungle Climber and Donkey Kong Barrel Blast.

So some website I found on google says.

sp0rsk said:
Eternal Chronicle, an RPG for the Nintendo DS was announced today at Nintendo's Fall Conference in Japan. The game is being developed by Paon, who's other titles include Donkey Kong Jungle Climber and Donkey Kong Barrel Blast.

So some website I found on google says.

Paon also did the handheld Mario RPGs.

edit: Whoops, no they didn't

Top Bottom