• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

Has Been Heroes has never been reported on and never been announced as well afaik

Fair enough, although the trademark doesn't tell us much. It's entirely possible the leaker just went through the lists for this. It *is* publicly available information by now after all.
It's just...really? I mean, SF2 and Disgaea 5?

Kouriozan

C19xdd5XcAIp74n.jpg

Badge Arcade on Switch confirmed, you can transfer everything you already unlocked.

LordKano

Dude I would love a Street Fighter 2 with online features and all but come on man and what content should they add ???

Also who wants to play Disgaea at the Switch Event ? That's fucking random

Characters from SFIII/SFIV/SFV, rendered in pixel-art and added in the game.
Rebrand it as "Street Fighter II Anniversary"
Add online play

SOLD

El Topo

Crazier things have happened if we keep it real

I don't know. That seems legitimately weird, even by their standards. As I added later, the trademark is publicly available information by now, so by itself that doesn't mean anything.
Really, I don't see why that part alone would make this leak legitimate.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
A Rayman Legends port? Where does this come from and why would they do this? How many people who own neither Wii U, Vita, Xbone, PS4, PS3 nor 360 do they expect to buy a Switch? Any bonus content rumored or just a case of "let's throw some games on it that are certain to fail"?

Add online play

SOLD

Oooh that sounds nice. I don't think SF2 is unrealistic by any means, it would be a great showcase for local multiplayer.

Also these leaks are for what ? Launch games ?

Add online play

SOLD

It's not like they are working on Street Fighter V and Marvel & Capcom Infinite huh

kiri

I have a sneaking suspicion the leak is real based off that trademark...hmm, seems to be missing things like MH, Bethesda things, Rabbids etc.

Fair enough, although the trademark doesn't tell us much. It's entirely possible the leaker just went through the lists for this. It's just...really? I mean, SF2 and Disgaea 5?
N1 did say they were supporting Switch, so a late port of Disgaea 5 isn't really that much of a stretch.

A new SF2 version could be possible mainly because it's Street Fighter's 30th anniversary this year. They did Hyper SF2 back in 2003 for the 15th anniversary.

I have a sneaking suspicion the leak is real based off that trademark...hmm, seems to be missing things like MH, Bethesda things, Rabbids etc.
These leaks are apparently games playable on the floor at one of the European Switch events. MH or Rabbids RPG may not be ready.

ViciousDS

Banned
The above tweet in London....am I right in thinking that is the invite-only event?

Also, can someone give me a link to any of the 'leaks' in the poll, or is it some Thor 2-like fun?

Because it's 2017 and we don't need to have a dumb worn out meme on every fucking poll

Scrawnton

Rabbids won't be launch, MH would like be Japan only for a while, and wouldnyou really want the wasting a demo slot on Skyrim?

JoeM86

The leak, if real, is just what's going to be playable at the hands-on events. If real, there's still lots more that can be in the presentation

Raet

Merry Switchmas everybody!

Surprised at the lack of new leaks, although we did have a lot of leaks in the past few months.

Also these leaks are for what ? Launch games ?

It's not like they are working on Street Fighter V and Marvel & Capcom Infinite huh

They are originally from a guy on reddit who claimed he worked on setting up the hands on event.

In that case those would be the games the press gets to play tomorrow.

georly

The leak, if real, is just what's going to be playable at the hands-on events. If real, there's still lots more that can be in the presentation

At one region's hands-on-events at that. US, EU, and JP could (and will) all have different launch/early titles that will be playable at this thing.

El Topo

N1 did say they were supporting Switch, so a late port of Disgaea 5 isn't really that much of a stretch.

A new SF2 version could be possible mainly because it's Street Fighter's 30th anniversary this year. They did Hyper SF2 back in 2003 for the 15th anniversary.

It's not the games. It's the idea that Nintendo would bother to showcase these at their hands-on event over e.g. other 3rd party games.

It's not the games. It's the idea that Nintendo would bother to showcase these at their hands-on event over e.g. other 3rd party games.

Yeah they really wouldn't. The UK events usually have pretty much every first party game playable in addition to a few Nintendo published third party games. I'm sure they'll have pretty much everything playable at this event.

If this leak is real this isn't necessarily the full launch lineup.

I mean 3D Mario, Splatoon 2, BotW and Mario Kart is overkill at launch.

And no Skyrim to play? I guess it may not be ready.

This is what I'm thinking, if Ultra SF2 is real...

Switch timed exclusive at launch, multiplatform release in August (close to the 30th) because that's when the original arcade SF1 came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom