• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Joy-Con $80, Pro Controller $70

latest

There goes me buying an extra controller...

This is why the Switch is so expensive. After they spent over 5 minutes explaining the controller technology, I figured that was what was driving their cost, not the hardware specs, and they intentionally made that decision.

Yep. There is a *lot* of shit in those little things.

Somnid

They kinda packed everything into them though. Even the Pro Controller has NFC, HD rumble and motion controls. What's interesting is that the Right Joy-con is clearly much more expensive to manufacture, yet they probably eat that price to keep it the same.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Holy shit.

In the event that I buy one of these, I'd at least like confirmation that the pro controller can be used for all games.

giphy.gif

I was a lot more excited for the switch before the conference.

$80 and it doesn't even come with a grip. What the fuck are they thinking.

$80 and it doesn't even come with the grip!!!!

$110 for the full controller!!!!

I can't believe I thought Nintendo was not going to be shitty this gen, and that they would have learned a lesson or two from the Wii U's failure.

Alphahawk

If you look at the store, what you actually get for the price is just the two tablet pieces. You can't even buy a full controller.

Joy Cons=&80
Charging Station=$30
Actual price for the controller=$110 dollars.

This is ridiculous.

Persona7

Banned
What the fuck am I reading lol

I knew these shitty joycons were going to be expensive but not that expensive jesus christ

Top Bottom