• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh |OT| Stamina is Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
And ranged ammo that exceeds what you can carry will be sent to storage. Along with "other consumables", I'm assuming pretty much all of them.
Oh nice. I actually asked for that... in the beta feedback survey haha. I really wonder why they didn't do that in the first place. They clearly thought about it since elixirs behave like that. Weird.

Same with Bloodborne and consumables other than bullets and vials too.

Golden Nioh armor to be included in the next update.

https://twitter.com/nioh_game/status/834992882247311360
Guess now we can cosplay Jaime Lannister xD

The five greatest swords in Japan - http://chano-yu.com/tenga-goken-the-five-greatest-swords/

All of them found in-game I believe

Onimaru Kunitsuna - Fire
Mikazuki Munechika - Lightning
O-Denta Mitsuyo - Waiter
Doji-kiri Yasutsuna - Wind
Juzumaru Tsunetsugu - Earth
Cool!

This Blacksmith trophy though. How on earth am I supposed to get 20 million money to spend so that I can make 60 requests. It's clear from the thread that some people have done it though. Any advice? I'm almost done with NG so I assume you can do it quicker in NG+.

This Blacksmith trophy though. How on earth am I supposed to get 20 million money to spend so that I can make 60 requests. It's clear from the thread that some people have done it though. Any advice? I'm almost done with NG so I assume you can do it quicker in NG+.

Apparently, you can get a few free requests simply by just talking to the blacksmiths. Other than that, farm and farm.

Amused

So, going in more or less completely blind, just the way I like it. Don't really want to read up to much on it from fear of spoilers. One thing i would like to know though, does the game open up after a while? Played for an hour or two, just opened the shortcut by the second shrine in japan (
village on one side, ship on the other
)- and for now it seems prette linear.

Loving the game, and if this is how the game progress I am fine with it, but I somehow expected the game to open up in a Souls way (don't know why I expected this, but I did). So just trying to recalibrate my expectations going forward.

Anyway, the gameplay alone has sold me on the game, and so far it feels like a goty contender in my book. Really, fucking good game so far.

Caim

So, going in more or less completely blind, just the way I like it. Don't really want to read up to much on it from fear of spoilers. One thing i would like to know though, does the game open up after a while? Played for an hour or two, just opened the shortcut by the second shrine in japan (
village on one side, ship on the other
)- and for now it seems prette linear.

Loving the game, and if this is how the game progress I am fine with it, but I somehow expected the game to open up in a Souls way (don't know why I expected this, but I did). So just trying to recalibrate my expectations going forward.

Anyway, the gameplay alone has sold me on the game, and so far it feels like a goty contender in my book. Really, fucking good game so far.

Yeah stages will eventually open up a bit more.

You can do it the easy way and just spam the X button. :)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...an-get-all-your-blacksmith-requests-free.html

I done it this way and got the trophy after around 30 mins.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
if someone wants to run demon revealed ng+ for amrita I'm up for it got the living weapon build up and running.
Getting 75 million per run so far.

Raxus

Way quicker on NG+ and sell regularly and get the 10 sell requests early.

IvorB

Did the fight on the bridge against the axe guy in region 3 which was just amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed that. He dropped a really nice axe. Now I never use axe of course (barbaric weapon) but I figured to give this one a spin since it is so nice and I can get some samurai skills points nice and easy.

Silvard

if someone wants to run demon revealed ng+ for amrita I'm up for it got the living weapon build up and running.
Getting 75 million per run so far.

Did you get the inheritable gloves?

If I'm reading patch notes right then it's still possible to get 320 equipment, just at a much lower chance than before?

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Did you get the inheritable gloves?

If I'm reading patch notes right then it's still possible to get 320 equipment, just at a much lower chance than before?

Not yet. But I'm trying to run as much devil king revealed currently before the 320 weapons get nerfed making it probably harder maybe.

IvorB

B-but, the axe is the most eloquent weapon in its approach and axe-wielding enemies the most kindly, giving you the most leeway in fighting them!

I have nothing against axes in general but I do feel it's too barbaric a weapon for a samurai. It's certainly doing the job though, except for serious enemies where I break out the chain.

Flipside

After beating the second boss
Hino-Enma
everything seems a lot more manageable so far. Most bosses take me about two tries with the occasional one taking up to 10 tries. The weird thing is that
Ogress
actually caused me the most trouble after the second boss, even after playing the Last Chance demo.

Really loving this game but I have the feeling I might run into some kind of roadblock anytime now since things are going too smoothly for someone who is not an expert at these kind of games ;)

How are all of you endgame players getting all the data you need for min maxing, determining good builds, knowing what to reforge, etc? I am just sort of winging it mostly. Is there some sort of resource for stat priorities on gear and different build descriptions?

What's the best set for a Kusarigama build? Currently running red demon for the Ki regen. Used Iga set before that.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
That would be fine, just please let me know where. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'm grateful for humoring my request.

Kk going to suicide in the ghost of Sawayama submission right next to the shrine.
Edit: nvm xD I died right in the hallway in front of the first purple amrita fiend you encounter

IvorB

So looks like I've got a PS4 Pro on the way. As much as love this game, the graphics... they need all the help they can get.

Gbraga

Finally started Nioh last night :D

Only did the tutorial area, but I really enjoyed it. Level design was solid and reminded me of Demon's Souls. A short version of a Demon's Souls level, but still really good.

The first boss had a really cool setup, too bad they ruined it with their cinematic bullshit.

Izuna

Banned
We are extremely sorry but players who have already seen equipment drops will see the drops reduced in level to adjust for the original intention.

Glad I didn't waste my time then!

--

Items such as arrows and other consumables will now be sent directly to the storehouse if the player’s carry max is reached.

MEGATON

--

Fixed an issue that made some enemies continuously drop Amrita

How is it that TN can patch these things so quick but Respawn takes a million years for the smallest of balance changes?

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
It's pretty easy to get 10 million per minute with the right setup. I've just started the grind myself. If anyone wants to coop grind amrita (more enemies and one person can summon revenants). I'm still up for it.

It's pretty easy to get 10 million per minute with the right setup. I've just started the grind myself. If anyone wants to coop grind amrita (more enemies and one person can summon revenants). I'm still up for it.

What is the setup that is needed and where do you grind? 😃

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
What is the setup that is needed and where do you grind? ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8UUxELqhTs&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ze39cDwykg

You can do one of these I'm currently doing the ghost in sayama one cause it's shorter less of a commitment.
Cool, let's. I got nothing to do for like an hour

izuninja is my psn
Sending a friendrequest in a moment be sure to have saisetsu sake or the amrita returns will be very low.
Optimally you will also have gear with + percentage amrita.

I've been a samurai for 30 hours, now I'm a ninjaaaaaa!!

RevNinjaSOTWFeature-520x245.jpg

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
So can someone help me out, I beat the game so now what do I do? Just go through NG+? How do I get the best armour and weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom