• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man's Sky gets released like, soon, I guess ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed how this man got an early copy. He spent $1250 to gamble on buying it from an online seller? Where did that come from? I'd be shaking too if I tossed $1250 into the wind in hopes of it bringing back to me a copy of NMS.

This and Abzû will be gaming bliss for me during August. Whether flying around space or swimming in the deep, I honestly can't wait for both of these games to come out.

Most hyped about getting the 65dos NMS soundtrack soon so that I can blast it in my car while driving.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Not saying it will be easy, but there will be people completely dedicated to it, vacationing, poopsocking, playing 18-20 hour days, etc. Someone can easily put 70-80 hours into it in 3-4 days.

Well, when you put it that way, lol.

I missed how this man got an early copy. He spent $1250 to gamble on buying it from an online seller? Where did that come from? I'd be shaking too if I tossed $1250 into the wind in hopes of it bringing back to me a copy of NMS.

Was a seller I know from OperationSports.com who he purchased it from.

EBay called both parties over the phone to confirm transaction.

This and Abzû will be gaming bliss for me during August. Whether flying around space or swimming in the deep, I honestly can't wait for both of these games to come out.

Most hyped about getting the 65dos NMS soundtrack soon so that I can blast it in my car while driving.

Great point. Both great complements to one another. Pre-ordering Abzû after I pick up a PSN card from Best Buy today.

I'm not terribly keen on frame rates, but it looks like the game is 30 FPS. The opening sequence looked to be 60 though, then when he starts traversing around the planet, it looks like 30.

There's no way I'm watching that, and I'd ask everyone to not post stuff from this video, or anything that would constitute a spoiler (i.e. unique gameplay elements we haven't seen) beyond creatures/landscape. But maybe that's asking too much and I should just nope out of NMS threads until the 9th.

I'm not terribly keen on frame rates, but it looks like the game is 30 FPS. The opening sequence looked to be 60 though, then when he starts traversing around the planet, it looks like 30.

I'd be surprised if DailyMotion even supports 60fps videos.

There's no way I'm watching that, and I'd ask everyone to not post stuff from this video, or anything that would constitute a spoiler (i.e. unique gameplay elements we haven't seen) beyond creatures/landscape. But maybe that's asking too much and I should just nope out of NMS threads until the 9th.

Bingo. That's what I'm about to do, and believe me it will be so much better for it when we finally play the game!

E92 M3

Use spoiler tags please, but based on initial reactions people are already shocked from the first planet alone.

My goodness this is unbearable.

I have been following this game since it was announced and somehow I just now got that "No Man's Sky" is a play on the phrase "no man's land"

Its 60 fps. The stream might not support it, but the game is 60 fps

I downloaded the source video and it is 30FPS, but I'm 100% the game is 60. In my time of recording stuff, you can still tell. Hopefully he will just comment on the FPS. I'm only watching the video I leaked so

ys45

I would read an impression report of the game but watching videos ? Think I'm gonna go on a blackout.

I might just come back tonight to see an impression of people who has seen the gameplay videos, that will be enough for me .

Man, that next week is going to be so lllooooonnnnngggg

E92 M3

No spoilers in the intro, but my god it's beautiful. The music, the sound effects - they polished the fuck out of the game.

I can't believe NMS is finally done. I'm just so happy.

legacyzero

Banned
Holy shit I watched it....

HOLY SHIT I WATCHED IT....

wfovn4o41so5.gif

ironcreed

Banned
I can tell that I am so going to lose myself in this. It seems to run like pure silk and looks plenty nice enough graphically as well.

Begaria

Dude cracked a bottle of champagne for No Man's Sky. He's super hyped for it. Holy shit.

Also I would like to see this stream to.

"Sean Murray, if you are watching, I'm sorry." This dude is definitely a step up from the usual people who get games early.

If he actually felt sorry he wouldn't be uploading videos. He bought a game for $1250 so he can act like Mr Big for a week. It's just going to make this week of waiting so much longer than it already is.

If he actually felt sorry he wouldn't be uploading videos. He bought a game for $1250 so he can act like Mr Big for a week. It's just going to make this week of waiting so much longer than it already is.

Then don't watch it. Yeesh people get way too salty over someone else getting the game early. I remember a topic where the op was livid that someone else got a game before him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom