• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NO Man's Sky Photo Thread ¯\_()_/¯

pip77

The Frozen Tundra:

Vx9j2K2.png

The Frozen Tundra on the horizon:

zuZkX5D.png

I like my latest planet! Temperate atmosphere, multicolored grass, sloping hills, floating donuts islands and plenty of Aluminium just laying there.

275850_20160817160501coses.png

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
nomanssky_20160818013q8ufp.png

nomanssky_20160817024lxuu5.png

Thanks for sharing all the incredible shots everyone. There's so much variety in this game it's been great to see so much of it in this thread.

Over the weekend I discovered a planet with big cubed land formations with rectangular holes cut all the way through to the other side. I took some pics but I'm at work at the moment.

Man, some of these PC shots are gorgeous. Really wish we could remove the HUD on PS4. Or even just add a photo mode, maybe a secondary multi-tool that has a camera attached and you unlock features from entities or finding them.

4K monitor, 1440p because the game barely runs at base settings, let a lone 4K. Looks awful. Fuzzy, jaggier than MK8, just difficult to see anything clearly.

Could be because 1440p doesn't really go well upscaled on a 4k screen?

Have you tried 1080p? It should upscale nicely. I play on my 1440p monitor and it looks good (of course 4k modded screens are better, it's normal).

Could be because 1440p doesn't really go well upscaled on a 4k screen?

Have you tried 1080p? It should upscale nicely. I play on my 1440p monitor and it looks good (of course 4k modded screens are better, it's normal).

Yeah, still pretty awful. I'll probably just shelve this until it get's patched to the point that 4K is a viable option with my setup (which to be fair, it should be already, at least at 30fps).

Seiniyta

SCAhxQD.jpg

egbAjl8.jpg

System: Seiniyta_46
Planet name: Habarchevli

I pressed the wrong button and uploaded instead of renaming the planet >.>

But the system has amazing looking planets in it. (the snowy planet I posted here earlier from same system)

I think the barren, lifeless worlds are the prettiest.

Flora and fauna muddle everything up.

Just give me flat, lifeless rocks and hills and I'm happy.

Fredrik

Amazing pics everyone!
I found a ruin under water last night but the pic in this thread with the underwater outpost still really surprised me. Can't believe there are people who claim that they've seen everything this game has to offer after 5 hours.

53d31dd702.jpg

Welcome to Urf!

53f8ed6240.jpg

How do you feel about the color Fuschia?

53f2c87843.jpg

I really want to run this game at a high internal resolution for prettier screenshots, but I must have my 60 fps :(

Top Bottom