• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Notice how XBox is quietly doing well?

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Interesting take from a Xbox fan. He claims that Crackdown 3 did more harm to the brand than having no game at all. He might have a point.

demigod

If only every xbox fan was like this dude, telling the truth. He’s pretty much on point, xbox insider is a joke too.

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
Listen here. There is not one single good argument to buy an Xbox, there is not one single exclusive that is worth the investment in that console. If anyone wants to play Minecraft, Fortnite or Call of Duty they will do it on a Playstation 4 where, on top of all of that, they can play Spider Man, God of War, Yakuza, the Last of Us, Uncharted, Bloodborne and so many other exclusives. If more evidence is needed just look at the sales of both PS4 and Xbox One. Your argument is moronic.
And yet....none of those games strikes my fancy. Odd.....I know.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I have been playing a bit more of Crackdown 3 in the past few days. I am a bit disappointed with the graphical fidelity, but the game is just fun. It is an updated classic Crackdown experience which is exactly what I wanted. Honestly, y'all worry too much over needless stuff. All that matters is if you find the game fun.

Top Bottom