• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes December 8th

Occam

Just in case people can't access Twitter from work:

325d83719f840c1338eea1086e46b455.png

How does he know?
(Yay, PS4 won).

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Insane for PS4. Bundles early in the month and $299 in Black Friday provided a huge month.

Dat COD/Fallout 4/Star Wars power as well.

...The more I think about it, the more I realise November was stuffed with major, big sellers, even more than usual.

Crazy bonkers numbers for Sony. They have absolutely nailed every aspect of this gen so far from the box itself to the marketing and partnerships. Big Christmas bonuses at Sony HQ incoming!

Hunter S.

My only hope is the sales translate to more PS exclusives. Thus far I have had no reason to dual own the xbos and PS like the last two gens. Sony has mostly kept it this way and it is cool.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
PS2 best November < 1.32 million
PS4 best November > 1.50 million

18dwg2zejgjz4gif.jpg

It was a different time, with November sales not playing a role as huge as today in overall Holiday seasons. Still, yeah, 1,500,000 for PS4 in November is huge.

Just in case people can't access Twitter from work:

325d83719f840c1338eea1086e46b455.png

I'm extremely happy for Sony, but this is hurting my NPD prediction ego a lot. It is only my second time trying. The first time many moons ago I got creamed because I thought Amazon software sales had some relation to hardware sale. Now my second attempt happens in an unprecedented record breaking month. The feels. They hurt:(

Elios83

Just enjoying life in the old rocking chair. Watching the next gen take over. Congrats to both Sony and Microsoft on an outstanding holiday season from a sales perspective.

Good to hear, try to post more if you can although I know it gets more difficult as we get older :p

Boke1879

I remember Colin from KindaFunny and many others after E3 were saying how the PS4 was going to be absolutely destroyed this Holiday season because they didn't have a premiere first party game this holiday.

Boy how wrong they were.

Aside from MS winning Oct. by only 35k it seems Sony made that ground back up and then some.

Ryng_tolu

Banned
It was a different time, with November sales not playing a role as huge as today in overall Holiday seasons. Still, yeah, 1,500,000 for PS4 in November is huge.

I know, indeed PS2 December numbers for PS4 are impossible, like >2.7 million in 2002.

and then in December NPD PS4 will sell more than PS2 again lmfao :p

Top Bottom