• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes December 8th

DieH@rd

Banned
Do bundles also count?

Bundled games are not counted in software top list [which is why Blops3 and Uncharted Collection will not be as high on list as they really are].

Xbone didn't broke 10 mil. milestone yet in US? PS4 is almost at 11 mil. i believe.

I think Zhuge said that at the end of October PS4 was 10M in USA and 20M in the rest of the world. November result will push PS4 to 11.5M+ range in the USA.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Oh.
300K is still a pretty big gap.

Welp, guess Microsoft gotta go back to the drawing board. They can't win even during holidays now.

Kar

Where are we getting this 1.2M number for Xbox?
Twitter?
Someone said both consoles are around 2.7m I believe?
And if the PS4 is around 1.5m, it puts the Xbone at something like 1.2m

Could be wrong but thats what we have now.

Curufinwe

I remember Colin from KindaFunny and many others after E3 were saying how the PS4 was going to be absolutely destroyed this Holiday season because they didn't have a premiere first party game this holiday.

Boy how wrong they were.

Aside from MS winning Oct. by only 35k it seems Sony made that ground back up and then some.

Colin is clueless.

in your face.

image.php

Bitch Pudding
(Today, 11:18 PM)

N.Domixis

Banned
Hard to believe they sold 1.50 million, to get a sense of just how big this number is there are only 1 million stars in the universe!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Both Xbox One and PS4 are >1.23m

Exactly. One is higher than 1.23m. If it's close to last year, as "slightly lower" than last year, numbers are in a pretty small gap.

EDIT: Wait, wasn't One near 1.3 millions last year?

Toki767

I'm not hearing the same data I don't think we can trust this guy, it's all from him at the moment.

I used to read something about 7-10k on here I think it's that again probably 87% sure.

Huh? The people who actually know NPD data on here aren't exactly arguing with him.

Top Bottom