• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

krae_man

Okay so how does Cena play this tomorrow? It's not like he can say "If it weren't for those 3 guys I would have won". Cena would have lost if they didn't interfere.

Cagey

Banned
i5Djo8HAGxAIL.gif

Same thoughts here.

The match was destined to fellate large genitalia from a wrestling standpoint no matter what took place.

So, in sports entertainment, I'll take the entertainment!

Alucard

Banned
Wait, was that Tyler Black and...Jon Moxley?!

(Sorry, don't know which indie guys are in developmental since I don't watch NXT)

Ithil

Holy shit, Dean Ambrose is no longer a meme.

Btw who's Roman Range? I know Seth Rollins

Reigns, he was Leakee on FCW, he's one of the An'oai family. He's ok, but green on the mic and in the ring. Definitely needs more time on NXT.

Rollins and Ambrose have been ready since they got signed (even if Rollins is not great on the mic, his in ring work makes up for it).

thuway

So, it's starting to look like they really did waste all Drab Pad Locks's momentum last Monday. They had Heyman pull him aside for nothing.

Fuck this company.

I wish Cole didn't get steamrolled when he was mentioning the names of the guys. It would be great information to the public. He got most of them out but got completely talked over for half of it.

Isn't this the same basic ending as last month? And we're all cool with this?

I will say; if it's a Punk stable I'm cool with it. Otherwise...

It's ironic too, because it's shades of Nexus, and I don't think they can even mention the Ryback-Nexus connection since he's supposed to be like a different guy now.

Ithil

Okay so how does Cena play this tomorrow? It's not like he can say "If it weren't for those 3 guys I would have won". Cena would have lost if they didn't interfere.

HEY IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY HERE IN...WHEREEVER WE ARE I LOVE YOU GUYS SEMPER FI SEE YA!

And he rushes out.

Kyoufu

This would be amazing if it was a Punk stable.

But you just know it isn't.

It'll be the Maddox "I had nothing to do with it" stuff again.

Ithil

So, it's starting to look like they really did waste all Drab Pad Locks's momentum last Monday. They had Heyman pull him aside for nothing.

Fuck this company.

He's probably going to be the guy that hired these three to come in.

I have a feeling this will be like a temporary stable, Roman Reigns will drop back to NXT, Rollins will change up his role, and Ambrose might stick with Heyman, but he can strike out on his own.

It's such a weird trio to pick.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Yes, this was a revenge plot by da MAD DOC to take out Rysmack

The look on Heyman's face told it all. He was shocked as everyone else

LAW at 12 right?

just glad punk retained

Yeah, I expect negative reactions from Agnew. Thumbs in the middle from Mouth. And John Pollock being the voice of reason.

Dave Meltzer not knowing anything as usual.

There's a new episode of MLW if you want to kill time until then. I'm really digging that show. They're talking about the Stone Cold jobbing to Coach angle.

Also, anyone have any other recommendations for wrestling podcasts (besides the Wrestling Observer).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, you guys. You guys.

These guys are all horrible. Soon the lens will be lifted and you will see the truth for what it is.

I've been working on the GWF stories, I'm in a weird mood. It's taken an odd turn.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

"If it weren't for you three guys, Ryback would now be the WWE champion, and CM Punk's reign of terror would be over! Therefore, I must take it upon myself to bury you. Just like I did Chris Masters, Umaga, The Great Khali, Wade Barrett, every other member of Nexus, Batista, and Albeerto Del Rio."

Top Bottom