• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD March 2012 Sales Results [Up3: ME3 Total, Binary Domain]

Effect

I think you're right. Bigger launch, but since then, I believe it has slipped behind Black Ops. Did the series finally peak?

Might have to wait until Black Ops 2 to really see. If that does and holds better then it could just be the MW brand and not CoD in general.

SykoTech

“Nearly two months after hitting the North American market, the PS Vita ecosystem continues to grow with impressive hardware, software, and peripherals sales among big-box retailers, smaller retail shops and digital. We are seeing strong digital downloads across the board, including full digital-only purchases and extremely high conversion rates for digital demos to full game purchases with titles such as Unit 13, which showcases PS Vita's unique 3G and shooter capabilities. We look forward to furthering the PS Vita momentum with upcoming blockbuster titles like Mortal Kombat and Resistance: Burning Skies, and apps including Skype.”
-- Dan Race, Sr. Director of Corporate Communications at SCEA

Did anyone expect anything else form Sony?

LOL

“Nearly two months after hitting the North American market, the PS Vita ecosystem continues to grow with impressive hardware, software, and peripherals sales among big-box retailers, smaller retail shops and digital. We are seeing strong digital downloads across the board, including full digital-only purchases and extremely high conversion rates for digital demos to full game purchases with titles such as Unit 13, which showcases PS Vita's unique 3G and shooter capabilities. We look forward to furthering the PS Vita momentum with upcoming blockbuster titles like Mortal Kombat and Resistance: Burning Skies, and apps including Skype.”

LOL

That's what PR is.
They ain't going to admit it sold terribly.

I wonder if silent hill and ninja gaiden as franchises are dead now. NG at least should be allowed to pass on with what little dignity it has left...

Hiltz

360 and PS3 owners have no shame as long as its an FPS game. Now Capcom is going to want to do a sequel to Operation Raccoon City.

It's good to hear that 3DS owners didn't pass up on Kid Icarus. Hopefully ,the actual sales are impressive. I think it has sold over 200k copies in Japan so far.

Hero

It will be very interesting to see if ME3 even charts at all for April. I think the whole fiasco with the ending will really hurt the legs of that game.

Great to hear Kid Icarus is doing well, would love to see numbers for it. Mario Party 9 seemed do to pretty okay too, huh?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Dat Sony PR.
Come on, Nintendo. Release yours attempt, now!

Gartooth

LOL

"We sell lots of games and hope to sell more games in the future".

I'm going to take a guess and say that this is Sony admitting that Vita was a failure this month.

Top Bottom