• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoA also sent out a press release. Anyone have it?

According to IGN, it said the trailer "will serve as Nintendo's preliminary announcement of information regarding the platform."

JaCy

200.gif

I promised myself I wasn't going to get excited until they announced a reveal date. I'm thoroughly hyped now!

rewkol

Don't even care if it's just a 3 minute trailer, this is what we've been waiting over a year for. No one stops this hype train!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It's going to be 2.5 minutes of talking about concept and 30 seconds of super close-up, unreadable shots of the console/controller.

Hugstable

Banned
I'm pretty much just expecting them to say "heyyy NX IS REAL!" then show the box really quick and that's about it since only 3 mins

maxcriden

Does this mean NX might be the final name?

Edit:
"development code name" is in parentheses after NX in the JP tweet, so I guess that's probably not the one.

Kingven

Which game should he eat? Mario? Zelda?

Originally Posted by Torokil

I will eat a 3DS cartridge if she's right about the NX reveal this week.

Cindro

It's amazing how I was looking forward to (in a depressively cynical way) the debate tonight, but now the only priority I have is atendo

NX for president! Make atendo great again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom