• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I am teaching at that time tomorrow.... nooooooo :(
Maybe I can just get the students to be excited about it and make them watch it with me.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
3 minutes of Reggie scrolling through GAF and the NX Subreddit and laughing his ass off.

-Horizon-

We'll get the name and what it looks like

We'll see people try to act but be very unrealistic

No games other than Zelda NX shown

No Bill, just Reggie

No price

Still sticking with March 2017 release

Balb

If Nintendo is serious about AAA third party games, an RDR2 port will be announced for NX tomorrow. Otherwise it's all fluff.

SoulUnison

Banned
Has Nintendo ever referred to a to-be-announced console by its codename before?
Usually when they're ramping up to a reveal it's all "see what we're working on" or "see the future of Nintendo." This time it's just straight up "Check out the NX!"

Could they actually be keeping some for of NX branding as the final retail name?

I'm betting on "Nintendo NeXt" or "Nintendo eXperience."

AGITΩ

What could they possibly show in 3 minutes?
Mario walking past the hallway, passes by a slightly opened door, does a double take. Slowly creeps in, sees a curtain, slides it over some. We see a light and a silhouette of the system. Followed by ninjas grabbing mario and say "come back mext week"

Toad.T

Banned
~it's been a looong day, without you my friend,
but i'll tell you all about it when i see you again.
we've come a loooong way, from where we began
but i'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
when i see you again.~

Banned
sapo_sossolteiros.gif

Verder

What if they just go "fuck Wii U sales for nov 2016" and just give us a complete showing and tell us it's backwards compatible.

I'm so excited and nervous for Nintendo .

This is iwatas final console he saw before passing ?

I wonder why they're doing a teaser and not a full reveal. Although I'm expecting a date for the full reveal after the trailer.

Isn't good it's early lol. It's the internet it's not going anywhere. It's not like you miss it and won't be able to see it afterwards lol.

Kingven

Where is Torokil...=?

Originally Posted by Torokil

I will eat a 3DS cartridge if she's right about the NX reveal this week.

Damn it. I teach at 10. Maybe I can play it off and pretend like I'm getting my notes for the day together while I'm watching the trailer.

ika

:D finally !!!

3 minutes is kinda short but I'll gladly take it above the crazy speculation... Hoping more "trailers" will be coming each week and then a proper Direct when it's ready....

And more Zelda please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom