• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opa-Pa

God damn, it's finally happening. I was getting sick of people giving Emily shit too, I'm so glad.

Ready for the disappointment now!

countdown
t1476972000z1.png

What has begun, can not be stopped.

But yeah, finally something official.

jett

D-Member
WTF is a preview trailer.

You guys better come in with megalow expectations on how much information we're going to get.

Ashodin

After the Scorpio and PS4 Pro lackluster reveals (IMO), the NX will truly bring out the innovation I feel. DO YOU FEEL ME

Kinsei

Banned
How the fuck am I supposed to sleep tonight? The Pokemon leaks were bad enough for my sleep and this is even worse!

Lunar15

Imagine if it's all just 3 minutes of nothing that gives us an indication of what the NX actually is.

Just imagine.

18-Volt

3 minutes video? Let me guess. Mario enters a secret room and opens a chest: a paper says "Wait for December 21st for full reveal!".

i expect the trailer will include a date for the full blowout im just hoping this will show us exactly what the system looks like.

Alrus

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

Edit: Stop hoping for RDR 2 on NX, you're only going to hurt yourself.

Cindro

*error, brain not functioning at logical capacity, please reboot systems*

*Error, Brain NoT FunctioninG atT LogicaL CapacCity, Pelaeas Reabooat SysaTSms*

***ERRA PLS BRAIN FUNCTIONAS LOGICPACITYBOOTS*********8AS*

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at that NX Bot's comment on the twitter feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom