• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

CvK2zVIUAAAT8KE.jpg

In engine? Kappa

Hero

I can't believe it's finally happening.

Glad to see Emily was right and all the people dogpiling on her are silent.

Linkura

Mario is creepy as fuck.

Well, at least this is on at a reasonable time for us East Coasters. Will likely tune in since I'll be working from home.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Official Hybrid Confirmation Crow Eating Party.

Battery being shitty is a worry since its sort of the whole point of the fucking thing though. Hope the detachable controllers aren't weird and hideous.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I'm gonna tell my grandchildren about this glorious day. October 20th 2016. The day the NX and Red Dead Redemption 2 got revealed within an hour of each other. Oh what a tale it will be.

Thraktor

Guys, five words about specs

Active cooling in a handheld

Balee dat

I'm still 90% confident that the dev kits are only actively cooled because they're not working with final hardware...

But, if Nintendo are actually using active cooling in a handheld, that means they're going all-the-hell-out in making the most powerful handheld humanly possible. I'm talking "make Vita look like a Tamagotchi" levels here. Hell, "Make iPhone 7 look like 3DS" while we're at it.

Cindro

I keep trying to figure out some more nonsense to post, because Nintendo hype truly is one of the few things that makes me feel childishly alive these days, but I cannot think of anything else entertaining to spew out.

I'm in a holding pattern. I'm watching the debate right now with glazed eyes. Trump and Clinton are currently debating abortion, and all I see are the future pixels of some inevitable Mario Sunshine remake dancing across my television screen.

Is this what insanity feels like? I'm dizzy.

AdanVC

I can't believe it

We're gonna have a name

A console

A controller

This one's for you Iwata

Holy mother. Yes. With all the hype and excitement, let's not forget about Iwata <3. He probably spend the last days of his life working on the console that will be finally revealed to the world tomorrow.

Hat's off to this brilliant man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom