• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 3:19 AM over here and I literally just woke up in a cold sweat. For some reason I felt like I should check GAF, and I see this.

What the fuck.

I've waited so long for this moment, and we're finally here!

Holy fucking shit, this can't be real!!! I have to be dreaming right now! Cannot wait for this fucking fuck to fucking happen! I don't think I'll sleep tonight!!!

CvJ259cXYAEMjCw.jpg:large

Via 4chan.

oh fuck

guek

Banned
I'm still 90% confident that the dev kits are only actively cooled because they're not working with final hardware...

But, if Nintendo are actually using active cooling in a handheld, that means they're going all-the-hell-out in making the most powerful handheld humanly possible. I'm talking "make Vita look like a Tamagotchi" levels here. Hell, "Make iPhone 7 look like 3DS" while we're at it.
giphy.gif

Astral Dog

lol there's a scrolling fireworks banner in the NX subreddit right now

I'm happy we'll supposedly get some game reveals outside of zelda in the form of third party announcements. Hopefully there's some interesting stuff.

how do you know whats in the trailer?

THE:MILKMAN

I can see confusion already. All the info suggests it being 90% handheld with connection to TV. Yet Nintendo themselves are saying watch the preview trailer for the next home console.

If Emily's specs are 1000% true then calling that a home console seems to be a real stretch.

announcement.jpg

Can't wait to see what this is though.

Steiner

Banned
Seriously though... Does anyone else think that 3 minutes is a little long for a reveal date announcement but way too short for a full reveal?

Huh. Was not expecting this to be honest. I honestly had no idea when Nintendo would finally come out from the curtain, but I wasn't keeping up my hopes for anytime soon. Wouldn't have been surprised if they delayed the NX to Fall 2017 and clammed up until next September. I'm glad they are finally moving forward, it's been far too long.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Can we talk about the term 'preview trailer' rather than calling a 'Direct', or even just 'presentation'?

Makes this sound like it'll be a much shorter thing. We'll probably see Zelda, and maybe acouple glimpses of games, but this may not be the in-depth reveal we've wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom