• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover Brooklyn |OT| No Hugs Till Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

Ooft Lita

bvFi0ka.gif

Asuka should come out facepainted up in something insane looking to kill Bayley.
Crowd will chant Holy Shit just at the sight of Asuka
Bayley should look a bit scared but then get is Asuka's face
Bayley should slap Asuka right in the face knocking her sideways
Both start hitting each other with wild stiff punches, forearms, and kicks
Crowd would go wild

Remember when Asuka just wanted a handshake during the contract signing and Bayley just flipped out by saying she was going to kick her ass if she didn't drop her hand.

Who's the real heel here, huh? The woman kind enough to leave a chair for her opponent to watch her match or the meanie who hides behind a faux kind exterior and tosses it away.

My point is I find 'tough-girl Bayley' very awkward and not in the endearing way.

"Sold out Barkley crowd"

Sees half the seats are empty
Preshow was pretapped almost 1 hour ago. The arena is very full now. The show is sold out, but not every seat will be full. There was a bunch of tickets still on StubHub an hour ago. The floor and first two levels are all full though. The nosebleeds will have some empty seats though.

Fucking hype. The wait for this has been killing me all day.

So ready for this and ready for both of the two lead title matches. Nak-Joe has such an instaclassic feel around it already. Can't wait.

Nak as a weird charismatic jackass who didn't do much earn his title shot is such a perfect character for Joe to feud against right now.

I think the point is that Joe's lying because he did do a lot to earn the shot. He beat Sami, Aries, and Finn all in a span of four months and is undefeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom