• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover Brooklyn |OT| No Hugs Till Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Predictions:

No way Jose
Gargano and Ciampo
Nakamura by disqualification (no title change)
Asuka
Roode

Edit: Impossible for me to predict that last woman match since i only barely know one of them.

dream

That pop for NWJ! This guy has almost displaced RKO as my favorite wrestler. He's already shot past Carlito Caribbean Cool.

sora87

Time to boogie guys
jim-ross-dancing-wwe-raw-o.gif

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Good start, i think this is one of the matches that is hardest to predict. And you just gotta love No Way Jose.

Hasney

Jose has amazing charisma, but I feel like his gimmick is going to go the way of Rose in the main roster.

Hopefully he'll have some new tricks by then.

Yeah, I have liked him during this AA feud though. like he can flip a switch on the dancing shit.

Ithil

Jose has amazing charisma, but I feel like his gimmick is going to go the way of Rose in the main roster.

Hopefully he'll have some new tricks by then.

He's already shown more growth than Rose did in his whole run by doing that serious promo.

Bayley is the template for NXT people like No Way Jose. Give them fan favorite gimmicks they evolve out of and into legit competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom