• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Toki767

Bayley is a contestant in the Nintendo World Championships that's going on right now.

tumblr_okmg6sychq1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
What's everyone's most powerful moment in WWE?

For me, it was when HBK said "I'm sorry, I love you." before hitting Flair with the sweet chin music

Toki767

For me, it was when HBK said "I'm sorry, I love you." before hitting Flair with the sweet chin music

Bryan's retirement speech.

Shame he's ruining it (and possibly his life) by possibly coming back.

Now last night you all... I mean earlier tonight you guys hurl-heard that the New Day, talking about winning the WWE Tag Team champions... being the t-becoming the WWE Tag Team champions, last summer, right here, in Brooklyn. Now what you all forget, sometimes, is that going into that match that the Prime Time Players were your tag team champions, w-going in. So every time I get draaaaagged back here to good ol' Brooklyn... I always get someone answering the same question. Whether it be one of them broke brothers from Bushwick, or one of them uppity hipsters from williamsburg. They ask the question: "Was that the worst day of your life?" I look at em. And I say no. That wasn't the worst day of my life, cause when I flash this million dollar smile, I tell ya right now baby, that was the BEST day of my life. It wasn't the worst day of my life cause I dropped the tag team titles, it was the best day of my life, because I dropped the dead weight that was Darren Young. Oh no no no, let's let's let's let's be real. There's no Ride Along - there is a reason there's no episode of Ride Along with the Prime Time Players. Pretty difficult to do when it's only one Prime Time Player. And he would not be relevant - Darren Young would not be relevant if it wasn't for me. Much like Jay-Z wouldn't be relevant if it wudn't for Beyonce. Oh yeah you booin', but it's true, think about it! Bob Backlund. How is Bob Backlund gonna make Darren Young great again, when he wasn't ever great to begin with? I would be all over the main event. You would be wearing my T-shirt. Hell, I would be your Universal champion right now, if it wasn't for Darren Young. Y'all wanna talk about some Bobbbb BACKLIN. Well tonight, I blame YOU Darren Young. I blame YOU for all the failures that I have not ha-no-had since I been here. I blame YOU for not being in the main event. I blame YOU for not being the WWE Champion. And I'll tell ya tonight, tonight. You come out here tonight so I can bury you, and be done with you, all together. Come on out here Darren Young, give these people what they want. They want you, come on out here. Come on, we gon' make Darren Young great again, come on Darren.

I'll tell ya what's going on right now. Ol' crazy, wild-eyed, bobbb BACKLIN is back there tellin' him, don't go out there, don't go out there. Cause... he knows... damn well, that Darren Young is too stupid to come out here. So I want Darren. I don't know who y'all want, but I want Darren to come on out here. I want Dar-ren. Okay. That old crazy man please let this man come out here. I mean t-AY! Who is Bob Backlin anyway? Who is Bob Backlin? Who does Bob Backlin- Ay ay, don't you come out here. I will beat yo-

Jamie OD

Lads if you are ever near a show that books Matt Riddle Vs “Speedball” Mike Bailey go see it. They had a banger of a match at OTT tonight in Dublin. Better than their bout at wXw 16 Carat in Germany earlier this year.

Pikma

Banned
Bayley is the HoHoLun of the Nintendo World Championship

Or alternatevely

Bayley is the Bayley of the Nintendo World Championship

Hex

Banned
Anyone want a digital copy of Transformers the Movie (animated)?
It is not Vudu, you watch it or download it from their own site.
First to claim gets it

Edit: It may be expired but you can try it

Zach

I'm not sure, but the first thing that popped into my head was Foley breaking away from medical attention to determinedly climb to the top of the cell.

What a madman.

I have two:

1. Where Austin beat up Cole and the mark crowd was against it.
2. Lesnar beating Gowan in front of his mother.

Egg0

Banned

When Roman Reigns overcame the odds, plus Show and Kane, and won the Royal Rumble. Also The Rock.

For reals: When Stone Cold turned on JR. I was not prepared for Heel Ass Stone Cold.

Hey guys, I'm here to see how my girl Bayley is doing in the Ninte-
....god damn it Bayley! STOP JOBBING!

When Batista said "i'm not sorry, I don't love you" to Shawn before hitting the BATISTA BOMB!

But no I'll have to think for my real answer.
Actually speaking of our Nintendo tourney losing Bayley, her NXT title win with the horsewoman hug, ohhh that's a good 'un

The Good Place becoming the second show on Netflix I watched this week to reference Stone Cold Steve Austin out of nowhere after Rick and Morty

#NewBoomPeriod

Top Bottom