• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

What's everyone's most powerful moment in WWE?

For me, it was when HBK said "I'm sorry, I love you." before hitting Flair with the sweet chin music
Them buying out WCW. I was like Fuck, no more 4 hours of good wrestling with the two shows. It kinda got me to not watch wwe for a while

I27Z42s.gif
DM put out of his misery.

So Cal people. At 4pm on KDOC ch 56, on Championship Wrestling from Hollywood Del Rio is supposed to be on the episode from a taping last month.

Bayley just claimed she's much more used to one on one competition, not with Raw's constant multi-woman booking you're not!

edit: Everyone jobbing to my game DKCR right now
64mpH.gif

Syder

What's everyone's most powerful moment in WWE?

For me, it was when HBK said "I'm sorry, I love you." before hitting Flair with the sweet chin music
It used to be Benoit winning at WM 20, nothing has ever got a more visceral reaction from me.

I'd say now it's either Bryan winning at 30 or CM Punk at MITB 2011.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WCW:

Dean Malenko taking off the Ciclope mask. No explaination needed, just watch a video of it.
DDP taking off the La Parka mask is a distant little brother to this.
Ric Flair turning on Sting at Halloween Havoc 1995.

WWF:

Owen's facial reaction after Bret gets the title in Wrestlemania X. This is powerful, powerful shit.
Austin kicking that rider wagon at Pillman's house.
Bret's promo bringing Owen and Bulldog back into the fold. The best in ring promo ever.
Kane ripping the door off of the Hell in a Cell.
Both times Foley loses to HHH in early 2000.

WWE:

King losing his title shot to Miz on RAW. This is secretly the best RAW match ever in terms of pure storytelling.

Zach

I didn't expect to download this random PS+ shmup Sky Force Anniversary and play it for hours while listening to Madonna today.

Hex

Banned
LDRS 2000 is a new trios team of Marty Scurll, Zack Sabre jr and Will Ospreay.
They will be going after a bunch of the trios belts

LDRS 2000 is a new trios team of Marty Scurll, Zack Sabre jr and Will Ospreay.
They will be going after a bunch of the trios belts

They had fancy matching gear, so I'm happy for them to do a run through all the trios

They teased the match with British Strong Style, and I will legit travel for that match.

Hex

Banned
They had fancy matching gear, so I'm happy for them to do a run through all the trios

They teased the match with British Strong Style, and I will legit travel for that match.

Yeah I am seeing alot of chatter about that, also even LDRS 2000 vs The Elite or Bucks and Cody

Top Bottom