• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Banned
Everyone's favourite Halo developer talking trash about the U.S Vice President.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mi...ing-jr-on-eve-of-mlk-day.94719/#post-17064603

wRTNQzZ.png

Luckily for Pence, he wields more executive power in his pinky finger, than this Scottish Seattle Soyboy will ever have.

Edit: Oh, and I just noticed he called Pence a racist. Does Stinkles work in a very diverse game environment? I don't think he does...

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Pretty funny seeing a 50 year old guy trying to be woke with the youngsters. Why does he even post there?

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
um who tf cares what another white dude thinks??? give me reggie's opinion yaaaassss
/s

I meant of Mr. O'Conner's constant meltdowns, ones where he insults potential customers politically.

What else is funny is that he works for a company, Microsoft, that has a direct working relationship with ICE. Must really chap his arse.

brap

Banned
I meant of Mr. O'Conner's constant meltdowns, ones where he insults potential customers politically.

What else is funny is that he works for a company, Microsoft, that has a direct working relationship with ICE. Must really chap his arse.
Oh lmao. Wonder if anybody above him knows. I heard some very unhinged shit from him before.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
It saddens me that they changed verafied to verified.

Even though I'm a bit of a Nazi... for grammar.

Zaru

Haha did they? Cause that verafied was some lame shit.
What I don't understand is why someone would willingly hand an internet mob breeding ground their credentials and POST there.
Any transgression and they'll go after your livelihood.

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
What I don't understand is why someone would willingly hand an internet mob breeding ground their credentials and POST there.
Any transgression and they'll go after your livelihood.
Yeah it’s super risky with no reward

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
That's good though, people like and follow that guy's posts and videos at DF. If they drive him away and he comes back here, a lot of the remaining sane people who like to talk technology in gaming will come back here too.
Some more tech knowledgable folks are putting themselves out there when it comes to political issues. I am neutral as to if that's a good or a bad thing.

He's not going to react though and they will forget about it. DId you see how fast another DF member put out some PR excuse? Amazing on a Sunday. :messenger_grinning_smiling:
Just like how you aren't going to address my callout to your post pointing fingers at me which is like the 3rd time you did that. If you want to criticize my ways, address me directly.

I love the "I'm literally shaking right now".
For some reason every time i read that i visually picture how that looks like. Typing up that post and being shaky AF.. its funny.

My favourite dumb talk is the “oof”.

What was once a made up word for comic books has now actually become part of the vocabulary for morons. They actually verbalise it. You couldn’t make this shit up.
Didn't you know? It comes from Roblox:

I stopped engaging when I realized the same thing.
I keep on engaging until i find out what firmware this NPC is running because he is way ahead of his time.

Everyone's favourite Halo developer talking trash about the U.S Vice President.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mi...ing-jr-on-eve-of-mlk-day.94719/#post-17064603

wRTNQzZ.png

Luckily for Pence, he wields more executive power in his pinky finger, than this Scottish Seattle Soyboy will ever have.

Edit: Oh, and I just noticed he called Pence a racist. Does Stinkles work in a very diverse game environment? I don't think he does...
Stinkles is a known hypocrite, as this is the crew he works with:

TQvt4Ly.jpg

SUCH DIVERSITY AMIRITE

If you are going to make diversity and trans/black rights such a hot boilerplate issue then it makes little impact on your agenda if the place your work with is so progressively white. It means you are just bullshiting your way to internet fame, much like how Shinobi didn't vote in the elections and ERA 1.5 years later practically lynched anyone who didn't do this, but they kept Shinobi out of the loop.

Ellis

Stinkles is nothing more than a glorified coffee boy.

That being said, Pence is a fucking cunt and as much of a piece of shit as his boss.

cryptoadam

Banned
Not sure if this is OT or politics but after the whole MAGA affair I have to say that ResetERA is truely a gross and disgusting corner of the web and it really is not much different then those right wing hate sites.

After reading through the mulitple threads on the issue, it was shocking. Calling for these kids heads, branding them all as racist even though maybe only half of them even wore MAGA gear, which is another point that MAGA gear = Nazi. Calling to Doxxx the kid, I saw one post say he wishes every kids lives are destroyed. One poster was shocked that BHI would say faggot and even responded minorities would never use the word faggot (must be someone who hasn't hear a rap song in the last 30 years).

Its just disgusting how out for blood the posters there are. How badly they want to ruin these kids lives for essentially doing nothing. And none of this faux outrage is directed at the BHI. Sure a few half hearted their bad too, but not the same vitrol or demand for doxxing/ruining of lives even though the BHI were spouting actual offensive and racist shit.

And even with 2 hours of video footage they are like a bunch of 9/11 truthers or fake moon landers. They are so ideological dug in that with all the evidence in front of them they still can't admit the truth. Anyone who tries to interject some sanity is dog piled and chased off. Its insane whats going on there.

I know we shouldn't bitch about the other place, but the way they have treated this issue its gone to far. If the mod community had any sense there they would ban a huge swath of the posters on there.

highrider

Banned
It’s not them, they are so heavily invested in to their ideology that you know exactly how they will respond to anything. They have sacrificed individual thoughts. And they are usually the type of people that don’t actually do anything, so it makes them feel like they are a participant.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
You should go there and let them know how you feel.

I'll be right here, waiting.

I have been banned, and if I posted this same post I would be banned anyways.

If you don't tow the company line on that site you get banned out of exsitance.

But if you want I give you permission to copy and paste my post there. I do lurk so I would love to read the reactions to see how far up their own asses they are.

Hissing Sid

I’ve never been there but was here before there was a there so I can well imagine that there is what it used to like over here.

Besides, why would you willingly expose yourself to the lunacy? The less shit you read the less eye showers you need.

cryptoadam

Banned
Do they still want the kids lives ruined even after context was provided?

Yup. Even with the context they don't care. They are sticking to the narrative that 100's of MAGA wearing racist kids were racistly attacking this innocent heroic old man.

They don't care. Like I said they are like 9/11 truthers or people who believe the moon landing was fake. No matter what evidence or context you provide they won't accept it.

Stitch

Gold Member
Yeah that Jamie Lee thread got me banned again lol

Do they still want the kids lives ruined even after context was provided?

yeah because wearing a MAGA hat turns you into a full blown member of the SS according to Reee

Last edited:

Shaqazooloo

Yup. Even with the context they don't care. They are sticking to the narrative that 100's of MAGA wearing racist kids were racistly attacking this innocent heroic old man.

They don't care. Like I said they are like 9/11 truthers or people who believe the moon landing was fake. No matter what evidence or context you provide they won't accept it.
That's a new low for Resetera, ignoring evidence to attack some high school students. These people need help.

Typhares

Slightly off topic but the thought came to me while browsing reset and finding this:

ResilientBanana said:
Well. The people I've known that have had abortions weren't raped, they were just lousy people. There's a certain level of responsibility you should have when deciding you want to bang someone. I'm not against abortion, but it's a shitty thing to do.

The user was banned and the following comments were made about this post:
"hahahaha, god damn you're a horrible person "
"WHAT THE FUCK? "
"Shut the fuck up forever.
If a woman decides she needs an abortion she needs one. Full fucking stop.
And this claim of responsibility.....what you are essentially advocating for is children having shitty, under privileged lives because of "responsibility".
I hope you're perma banned. The women on this board who've had abortions should not have to read this drivel. "
"I’ve seen some shitty takes on Era but man, this one takes the cake. What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? It’s her body! She decides what to do with it. Not you or anyone else. Fucking ridiculous people still have this sort of mindset. "

I don't really understand the argument there. FYI I'm pro-choice I guess by default, I don't like abortions but I can't justify the government making it illegal.
The guy is basically saying the same thing: the women made a choice resulting in a mistake and had an abortion.
Fine they are allowed to, they might feel they need to but I'm also allowed to judge them for it. He never said that it wasn't her body or he should decides what to do with it...
Or is judging people for their choices and actions now a weird thing to do? But then they are happily judging the maga hat kid for just standing in that same topic.
Anyway I just couldn't see the connection between the actual post and the replies logically.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Slightly off topic but the thought came to me while browsing reset and finding this:

ResilientBanana said:
Well. The people I've known that have had abortions weren't raped, they were just lousy people. There's a certain level of responsibility you should have when deciding you want to bang someone. I'm not against abortion, but it's a shitty thing to do.

The user was banned and the following comments were made about this post:
"hahahaha, god damn you're a horrible person "
"WHAT THE FUCK? "
"Shut the fuck up forever.
If a woman decides she needs an abortion she needs one. Full fucking stop.
And this claim of responsibility.....what you are essentially advocating for is children having shitty, under privileged lives because of "responsibility".
I hope you're perma banned. The women on this board who've had abortions should not have to read this drivel. "
"I’ve seen some shitty takes on Era but man, this one takes the cake. What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? It’s her body! She decides what to do with it. Not you or anyone else. Fucking ridiculous people still have this sort of mindset. "

I don't really understand the argument there. FYI I'm pro-choice I guess by default, I don't like abortions but I can't justify the government making it illegal.
The guy is basically saying the same thing: the women made a choice resulting in a mistake and had an abortion.
Fine they are allowed to, they might feel they need to but I'm also allowed to judge them for it. He never said that it wasn't her body or he should decides what to do with it...
Or is judging people for their choices and actions now a weird thing to do? But then they are happily judging the maga hat kid for just standing in that same topic.
Anyway I just couldn't see the connection between the actual post and the replies logically.

Same mindset as me. Sometimes abortions are necessary for medical or other reasons. Sometimes accidents occur as birth control/condoms are not 100% safe. Other times, you are just dumb and get pregnant. Yes, it is there choice and the government should not control that - however that won't stop me from judging them for being dumbasses.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Their political threads are filled with angry extremists. Best to just ignore the whole site. The internet is better with them all kept in that spot.

Ogbert

Just don’t go there.

I actually think there’s only about 50 - 100 really crazy loonies there. They usually take over any thread to try and get people banned.

There’s one that has around 30,000 posts in a year.

Just angry and lonely.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
Just let the lunatic containment facility continue to operate. It's like visiting a psych ward and being upset that Larry thinks aliens control us with nanobots that they put in McDonalds cheeseburgers. Just be glad that Larry is contained.

cryptoadam

Banned
But why tell us? Tell them... or don’t. Idk

But GAF doesn’t have anything to do with your experience on another website.

GAF is a discussion board, we talk about a lot of topics here. Lots of new stories, or whats going on in Twitter, or FB or even GAB.

Reason why I made this thread was because of how horrible the MAGA thing blew up there and wanted to discuss it with sane people. If we can talk about a FB post or someones twitter or something on reddit whats the difference?

They say a lot of stupid shit there, but this stuff took the cake for me so I felt like making a thread to vent. If no one wanted to participate in this thread then it would slowly die off and move to page 2/3/4/100.

Telling them is impossible, even the one person who says they post there recognizes that if I posted what I posted it would be account suicide.

But if no one wants to discuss it then there would be no replys in the thread and it would die down. So the market can decide on this thread.

Nymphae

Banned
But if no one wants to discuss it then there would be no replys in the thread and it would die down. So the market can decide on this thread.

lol what is there to even discuss anymore, it's an echo chamber of radicals, we get it. Wow Era doing Era? BREAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom