• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Daenerys meant to me

A new contender for cringe awards. Is there anyone on Reee that has not been abused or is mentally damaged? I have full on sympathy for those who are abused but the thread is fucking creepy and I can see tears flowing and people pound on their keyboard about how people do not understand their khaleesi. I forsee the thread becoming a graveyard in due time to be honest. So much denial going on and so many people who were apparently living vicariously through these characters.
GRRM better watch out because there is some Misery level shit happening.

tl;dr "REEEE YAS QUEEN didn't get paid"

Sound like their quashed Hillary 2016 dreams got redirected towards Daenerys.

What Daenerys meant to me

A new contender for cringe awards. Is there anyone on Reee that has not been abused or is mentally damaged? I have full on sympathy for those who are abused but the thread is fucking creepy and I can see tears flowing and people pound on their keyboard about how people do not understand their khaleesi. I forsee the thread becoming a graveyard in due time to be honest. So much denial going on and so many people who were apparently living vicariously through these characters.
GRRM better watch out because there is some Misery level shit happening.

It's so strange. I really don't understand how people can be so out of touch with reality. I feel like Trump being elected literally broke people's brain. Did the constant barrage of the msm and entertainment media gushing over the left literally change people's perception of reality so much that when their "reality" was challenged and shown to be a fraud, their brain couldn't logically and emotionally handle the outcome? I just don't understand.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
It's so strange. I really don't understand how people can be so out of touch with reality. I feel like Trump being elected literally broke people's brain. Did the constant barrage of the msm and entertainment media gushing over the left literally change people's perception of reality so much that when their "reality" was challenged and shown to be a fraud, their brain couldn't logically and emotionally handle the outcome? I just don't understand.

Yes.

Mista

Banned
The amount of hypocrisy in the discussions there is unreal. My mate showed me on his phone a thread in the gaming side and replies were bollocks! Obviously not what they think or wanna say but just said it and looked like “please accept us”

Papa

Banned
The amount of hypocrisy in the discussions there is unreal. My mate showed me on his phone a thread in the gaming side and replies were bollocks! Obviously not what they think or wanna say but just said it and looked like “please accept us”

images

JordanN

Banned
Before GAF went through the purge, the Off-topic section was full of anti-Trump doom spam.

You couldn't go 5 seconds without someone posting a thread of how Trump was going to blow up the world, or how buying 2 scoops of ice cream symbolizes misogyny.

It made me feel anxious but here we are, the world is still here. But to those on Resetera, they still induldge in the constant "doom" prophecy. It's no doubt having an effect on their brains that they think the world is constantly ending with Trump in office. That's all they're exposed to. Constant negativity, they refuse to see anything positive can still exist, regardless of who is in the White House.

I said it before, remember when we use to mock the right for claiming Obama was a Kenyan Muslim who was seconds away from taking all our guns and implementing sharia law? Those conspiracies, were just that, conspiracies. Yet now we see the SJW left double down on Trump conspiracies.

Who cares dude, just go outside and breathe some fresh air once in a while.

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Maybe people should stop taking in politics emotionally and dramatically and do something more productive like work.

Also speaking of which, good thing I post like a robot sometimes so I can’t be classified as bigot/nazi/transphobic/etcphobic.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Maybe people should stop taking in politics emotionally and dramatically and do something more productive like work.

Also speaking of which, good thing I post like a robot sometimes so I can’t be classified as bigot/nazi/transphobic/etcphobic.

Telling people to work is pretty bigoted. What about all the people who can’t work? Are you engaging in disability denialism? Shouldn’t we be working to close the work ethic gap by capping the amount of hours you’re allowed to work? You know the Nazis were pretty fond of work, right? I think you’re Nazi adjacent.

You post here. You're likely already on the shit list and they're looking for excuses to get rid of you. What they did to Blam can happen to anyone.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
"The rumor regarding FFVII Remake Part 1 reveals a possibility of ending in ______"

Banned (2 weeks): Robotic post that can lead to nazi views. Spreading of lies.

JordanN

Banned
Should we guess which 'New Features' they copy again? It's like we're the bleeding edge vanguard and they are the envious neighbours.

Disclaimer: yeah, I know some features are native to xf, still nice to know GAF sets the benchmark though :) Kiwi is the beta testing site :messenger_tears_of_joy:
GAF = SEGA Genesis
Resetera = Super Nintendo

Even after being released first, we're still staying on top of innovation.

Doczu

GAF = SEGA Genesis
Resetera = Super Nintendo

Even after being released first, we're still staying on top of innovation.
NeoGAF does!

Real community talk with no censoring.

You can't get that on REEEra!

NeoGAF does!

Full ban transparency.

NeoGAF!

Does!

NeoGAF!

Does!

NeoGAF!

Does!

NeoGAF!

Does!

NeoGAF does!

Get your free account right now with any mail provider.

Register now and take part in the gif competition to get your free Gold upgrade.

Barnabot

Oh the sheep mentality.

99UnB9P.png

saw some known users preaching the same bullshit there.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Milkshakes milkshakes milkshakes!

This is the ideal modern form of protest, where you snarkily buy a product to symbolise how superior you are

Kacho

Era has been bleeding members for the past few months and I'm really curious to see how the community changes over the next year or so.

What's interesting is the amount of prominent members they're losing. Like, a good chunk of PC Era up and left, included JesseC. Nirolak has been MIA since last Nov/Dec. MatPiscatella had his account closed. Benji ditched last month. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.

Then there's the recent mod exodus. Starting to feel like the whole thing is gonna burst soon.

Also, I'm not sure who's in charge of 'verafying' members over there but they seem desperate for some semblance of relevancy that GAF had years ago. Take the Hobbes guy for example. How he continues to be 'verafied' is beyond me since he never contributes anything noteworthy. Makes the forum look like more of a joke than it already is.

Fake

Wait a sec, Nirolak, Matt and Benji gone from era?
I quite like Nirolak, at least the time I was there. Had a great conversation with him time by time.

Kacho

Wait a sec, Nirolak, Matt and Benji gone from era?
I quite like Nirolak, at least the time I was there. Had a great conversation with him time by time.

Yeah dude. Mat requested to have his account closed. Benji left recently because he was tired of the “toxicity” of that wonderful community.

Nirolak just ghosted. No one knows why. He made good threads constantly so him leaving was a huge blow.

Yeah dude. Mat requested to have his account closed. Benji left recently because he was tired of the “toxicity” of that wonderful community.

Nirolak just ghosted. No one knows why. He made good threads constantly so him leaving was a huge blow.
I wouldn't be surprised if Mat and Nirolak left for similar reasons. The people at Era are unhinged.

Heck, I remember that Mat defended Battlefield V's politics when its reveal trailer was getting bashed. If he left because of the toxicity, then that says a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom