• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Thatsite is a cesspool, but it was an article about Steam sales charts and Cyberpunk being number 1 from digital preorders when it doesn’t come or for a long while.

Preordering a physical collector’s edition makes perfect sense as those due tend to be limited. Digital preorders make less sense as those are infinite and you can generally preorder even minutes before unlock and still get any digital preorder bonuses. So it makes more sense to wait for reviews since so many games launch buggy as hell and so many hyped games disappoint. With a physical collector’s edition at least you get all those goodies you wanted even if the game ends up being a let down.

That said, I couldn’t care less what others shopping habits are and it’s not worth calling people morons over. Plus with Steam there’s no immediate charge and it’s super easy to cancel preorders so it’s njt that big a deal. Vs say PSN preorders in the US which until a couple months back charged immediately and couldn’t be canceled and refunded unless you got a friendly customer service rep willing to make a “one-time exception.”
Ahh ok, I didn't want to give them a click so I assumed the worst based on their past reputation.

bucyou

This monthly thread never gets old, a bunch of neckbeard losers fantasizing about punch everyone they disagree with, you know, because everyone who doesnt share your view is in fact a nazi

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member

This monthly thread never gets old, a bunch of neckbeard losers fantasizing about punch everyone they disagree with, you know, because everyone who doesnt share your view is in fact a nazi

That's what I want to know.

Who qualifies as a NAZI?

They throw that term around.
Are conservative NAZIS? Anti-Abortion activist? Pro-2nd Ammendment types? Libertarians? Centrist? An angry grandma who gets angry cause some black kids wont turn off their music in the bus and drops an N-Bomb?.. Etc..

Or are they looking to punch card carrying, swastika wearing certified NAZI'S?

Who the fuck ARE THE NAZIS THEY WANT TO PUNCH!?! DEFINE THAT SHIT YOU DUMB FUCKING NERDS.

They are basically hosting a thread that should be titled..
"Is it ok to punch people who's ideology doesnt align with my own?"

Somebody with a sock account...go ask who exactly gets the green light.

Last edited by a moderator:

nush

Who qualifies as a NAZI?

Are conservative NAZIS? Anti-Abortion activist? Pro-2nd Ammendment types? Libertarians? Centrist? An angry grandma who gets angry cause some black kids wont turn off their music in the bus and drops an N-Bomb?.. Etc..

Who the fuck ARE THE NAZIS THEY WANT TO PUNCH!?! DEFINE THAT SHIT YOU DUMB FUCKING NERDS.

Nazi is just the biggest lable they can put on a person, reason is so nobody will argue or counterpiont the reetards becuse they would be banned for "defending nazis". Its one of rees proven narritive controling traits.

CJY

Banned
Dunno if anyone watches PJW, but here's his latest video...

In it, he highlights this passage from the rulebook of the 1994 version of the Cyberpunk 2020 boardgame:

Screenshot%2525202019-06-20%252520at%25252000.11.29.png

Seeing this sent a shiver down my spine. It's so prescient and so accurately summarises the situation we currently find ourselves in as a society.

A large segment of Reeeee and many far-leftists seem to absolutely hate CD Projekt Red.

I have a feeling this game is going to incite some massive controversies in this culture war and regarding the recent "male-appendage-gate" and CDPR's response to it, I feel they are super well-prepared to tackle these issues.

I never played a CDPR game before, but I'm preordering this game tomorrow... to support the dev, and because Keanu... and Fuck REEEEEEE and those fucking clowns over there.

Last edited:
Dunno if anyone watches PJW, but here's his latest video...

In it, he highlights this passage from the rulebook of the 1994 version of the Cyberpunk 2020 boardgame:

Screenshot%2525202019-06-20%252520at%25252000.11.29.png

Seeing this sent a shiver down my spine. It's so prescient and so accurately summarises the situation we currently find ourselves in as a society.

A large segment of Reeeee and many far-leftists seem to absolutely hate CD Projekt Red.

I have a feeling this game is going to incite some massive controversies in this culture war and regarding the recent "male-appendage-gate" and CDPR's response to it, I feel they are super well-prepared to tackle these issues.

I never played a CDPR game before, but I'm preordering this game tomorrow... to support the dev, and because Keanu... and Fuck REEEEEEE and those fucking clowns over there.

You never played The Witcher 3? You might want to get on that....

Mattyp

Gold Member

Since they always fantasise about hitting people that disagree with them do we think they would be down for a charity boxing fight night between us and themselves? Think we could get some serious numbers in on youtube :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Mochilador

Man, if you go to Era you feel like we are still fighting the WW2.
Is this whole "nazis are everywhere" thing common in the US or is it just an Era thing?

Last edited:

nush

Man, if you go to Era you feel like that we are still fighting the WW2.
Is this whole "nazis are everywhere" thing common in the US or is it just an Era thing?
Normal people call them racists, homophobes or bigots. on Era they are all goose stepping Nazis.

crowbrow

Banned
I've seen it in the US mostly but also in other countries to a lesser degree. It's the same shit as the right seeing communists everywhere. Political ideologies tend to paint any opposition with a single brush to delegitimize/cancel/deplatform them but it is a lazy and cheap tactic. It's annoying and counterproductive.

JordanN

Banned

Who qualifies as a NAZI?

I'm on mobile right now, but I posted before there was a guy on Reset that wanted to kill 62 million Republicans and the mods still let him post there. So they consider anyone Conservative/Right leaning to be Nazi.

crowbrow

Banned

This thread is a gold mine. Reeeeeeing over the fact that an artist drew a skin color slightly lighter is erasing black skin color. Fanart for a Pokemon game has gone on over 14 pages.
This people have too much free time that they can spend so much time and energy crying over something like this. It is amazing the priviledges of the first world victim and outrage cultures.

Ol'Scratch

This people have too much free time that they can spend so much time and energy crying over something like this. It is amazing the priviledges of the first world victim and outrage cultures.
Yet they seem to never have an issue with everything under the sun having homo-erotic fan art versions everywhere, or furry or futanari. Lighten some skin though and you release the fucking fury

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member

This thread is a gold mine. Reeeeeeing over the fact that an artist drew a skin color slightly lighter is erasing black skin color. Fanart for a Pokemon game has gone on over 14 pages.

I saw this yesterday and was flabbergasted how fucking stupid it was.

Its fan art.

Nothing official.
So, they are basically policing an artist personal work.
He could have put a 9" cock on her and they would have rejoiced, wrote fan fic, she would have been "Brave!"...
You cant have complete control of your independent work? You wanna fucking doodle, change skin color, and the internet mob attacks? Horse shit.

But an artist wants to make her a shade to light and we have a 4 alarm woke emergency.

These people are proffesional outrage machines.

CyberPanda

Banned

Guess what they're doing in this thread.
I’m scared to look tbh

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I know we shit on Era a lot over the dumb shit they say and do, and deservedly so, but that Etika thread is legitimately disgusting.

I don't give two shots what you think of the guy, this is a fucking human life we're talking about here. The handwaving in that thread absolutely infuriated me to the point I had to put my phone down after just a few posts and walk away to calm down.

They should absolutely, 100% be ashamed of themselves. Complete wastes of life that don't deserve to breathe a single fucking second more.

sevoro

I'm with ya, It's fine if you don't care, not everyone can be empathetic. But to just go into the thread, dismiss the concerns of others and insinuate he should commit suicide is deplorable.

Green Saber

Another day another thread about white people over at era, apparently Lefty YouTube is too white and apparently YouTube on the whole is too white. I am starting to think they don't like white people over at era, sounds a bit racist if you ask me.

crowbrow

Banned
I know we shit on Era a lot over the dumb shit they say and do, and deservedly so, but that Etika thread is legitimately disgusting.

I don't give two shots what you think of the guy, this is a fucking human life we're talking about here. The handwaving in that thread absolutely infuriated me to the point I had to put my phone down after just a few posts and walk away to calm down.

They should absolutely, 100% be ashamed of themselves. Complete wastes of life that don't deserve to breathe a single fucking second more.
They play the moral card to feel superior to others while acting like the worst trolls when it's towards someone they disagree with because I guess that's the only tiny bit quota of power these pathetic people will ever have in their life. These people are truly a case study on hypocrisy and double morality.

crowbrow

Banned

Another day another thread about white people over at era, apparently Lefty YouTube is too white and apparently YouTube on the whole is too white. I am starting to think they don't like white people over at era, sounds a bit racist if you ask me.
Most of the theoretical background surrounding these progressive movements come from western universities in humanities studies which are attended in large part by white and economically-accommodated liberals so it is obvious that this is not going to be so widespread to other ethnicities and countries yet. What this people call "the left" is a very reduced echo-chamber of young, usually white well-educated and economically stable adults that think the whole world reduces to their limited vision and perspective. Which is one of the main reasons they lost to Trump, these people forget there's a world outside their own reeee circles and outside the internet.

JordanN

Banned
All I can say about Anita is her entrance in video games also coincides with the industry going to shit.

Gone are the days when video games were all about improving gameplay, now gameplay takes a backseat to SJW identity politics garbage.

At least thank god we still have Japan who isn't as easily corruptible as the Western game industry is, but you can bet Anita and all the other Feminist cronies are doing everything in their power to attack the Japanese and their proud culture.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Most of the theoretical background surrounding these progressive movements come from western universities in humanities studies which are attended in large part by white and economically-accommodated liberals so it is obvious that this is not going to be so widespread to other ethnicities and countries yet. What this people call "the left" is a very reduced echo-chamber of young, usually white well-educated and economically stable adults that think the whole world reduces to their limited vision and perspective. Which is one of the main reasons they lost to Trump, these people forget there's a world outside their own reeee circles and outside the internet.

I would call them poorly-educated but otherwise I agree

All I can say about Anita is her entrance in video games also coincides with the industry going to shit.

Gone are the days when video games were all about improving gameplay, now gameplay takes a backseat to SJW identity politics garbage.

At least thank god we still have Japan who isn't as easily corruptible as the Western game industry is, but you can bet Anita and all the other Feminist cronies are doing everything in their power to attack the Japanese and their proud culture.

Given that Era have been exposed with Lolicon would you thank Japan for that too?

#Phonepunk#

Banned

They should be asking “why is it so male also?” in that two of the people they love so are trans women, ie dudes in drag. The total idiocy of people born male now defining feminist thought.

Last edited:

tkscz

Let's see, the majority of America, Canada and Europe is white, which is where most YouTube videos come from. Most of the people who want to talk about left ideals and politics are white, it's almost like it's just the majority.

Saruhashi

Banned

I like how they managed to find a way around the old "Internet Hard Man" thing. You know, how people would post shit online like "I'll fight anyone, anywhere" and would be roundly mocked for being a fake Tough Guy?

If you say it's "Nazi's" you'll beat up then everyone is like "hell yeah, same here". Nobody says shit.

Truth is that if some dude is walking down the street in Nazi gear or shouting racist etc abuse at people and he gets a punch in the jaw? I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. People can debate on that if they like but sometimes someone just deserves a smack in the face and actually legit Neo-Nazis and the like are as good a target as any.

In saying that, am I going to be the one delivering that punch? Hell no.
Just as none of these Tough Guys on ResetEra would be getting into a fight with some fascist football hooligan or someone like that.

5 or 6 people beating up some old dude cos he was wearing a MAGA hat isn't "punching a Nazi" but that's more than likely what these clowns are thinking.

I'd reckon the vast majority would only ever dare punch someone weaker than them or someone that they could blindside before running away.
That they'd be willing to use "he was a Nazi" as a justification is just an embarrassment.

Plus, it's so unbelievably and stupidly dangerous on a personal level.
So you see some old guy wearing a pro-life tshirt and your delusional and heavily indoctrinated mind thinks "punch that Nazi" and so you do.
The dude falls to the floor and gets seriously injured and/or dies and that's you fucked your life up for what?

On a place like ResetEra, where mental illness runs rampant, it's kind of a shitty worldview to put forward as already fucked up people might take it to heart and then go on to further fuck their lives.

It's like the milkshake thing.
If I were to leave my work and pick up a milkshake and pelt someone I disagree with then I run the risk of legitimately fucking my entire life up.
Seriously, get arrested for that and walk away with a criminal conviction and you are going to struggle.
People who depend on you might think "what the fuck" and distance themselves over stupid behavior like this.
I mean you'd want to be absolutely certain that this thing you are about to do will actually make a difference.

Of course, that's the thing isn't it? It won't be the ring leaders throwing the punches. Hell no. They wouldn't put themselves on the line like that.

I think of that famous "get your hate speech off this campus" lady. She needs someone taking her aside and saying "OK sort your life out" not someone saying "come here, go out there and utterly humiliate yourself publicly for our cause". Probably that will follow her around forever. It's kind of sad.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I'm with ya, It's fine if you don't care, not everyone can be empathetic. But to just go into the thread, dismiss the concerns of others and insinuate he should commit suicide is deplorable.

Yep. Fuck, I’m probably a borderline sociopath path with how little of a shit I give about others outside my small social circle. But there’s a difference between being apathetic and having malice toward people for petty as fuck reasons. Fucking bunch of psychopaths over there. Even more glad I had my account deleted to have no association with those shitstains.

This one really disgusts me... like they are bullying FAN-ART now too? Jesus. I think they even convinced him to change it and he made a comment about how he wish he didn't have to but because of pressure he did. And now they are all pissed that he said that.

Disgusting fucking humans, they act so superior and moral but they are what is wrong with humanity.

Here's more of that "Nazi Germany" Neogaf has been come to know by.

WWrvHUU.png

Oh wait, that's not Nazi Germany. That's Resetera!

And it looks like SJW's are displaying extreme racism against other cultures.

Why ARE THEY GOING AFTER A GAME THAT IS NOT EVEN LOCALIZED IN AMERICA/EUROPE?

Could it be that I was right all along? That the goal of globalism isn't to just target Western countries, they also want Japan to be stripped of its own unique culture as well? Is that the "Nazism" I am being told when I want countries to remain unique and not just become monolithic blobs?

"underage loli boob and butt mousepads"

Hint: If the boobs or butt are big enough to act as wrist cushions on a mousepad, they are not lolis lmao. They all look like very adult women full of life and hometown.

All this is coming from a forum that, until they were called out, tolerated a mid-20s dude traveling internationally to bang a mentally handicapped 14 year old, of course.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Has anyone ever noticed that clowns often use the same colours as a Pride flag?

o-CLOWN-facebook.jpg
rbflg.jpg

Clown.jpg
4e83784743.jpg
depositphotos_9327706-stock-photo-happy-clown.jpg
flag-decorative-pride-stickflags.jpg

So... from here on out... I shall call it the clown flag. It's very apt, seeing as a quick scroll through the clown world of REEEEE will reveal so many clowns everywhere...

Screenshot%2525202019-06-20%252520at%25252017.07.10.png
Screenshot%2525202019-06-20%252520at%25252017.07.22.png
Screenshot%2525202019-06-20%252520at%25252017.07.33.png
Screenshot%2525202019-06-20%252520at%25252017.08.13.png
Screenshot%2525202019-06-20%252520at%25252017.08.26.png
Screenshot%2525202019-06-20%252520at%25252017.08.48.png

Don’t mix up the two. The people at Reee doing it are being silly but the cause the flag stands for is great one

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
More anti-white racism on Resetera (lol, who am I kidding? That's just par for the course now).

mC0NabH.png

FphqZMg.png

nJqGV13.png

eMvTcCb.png

GsdczOZ.png

Once again, I keep saying it over and over again. Why is unlimited immigration to the U.S considered a good thing? Why is it racist that the USA is allowed to have borders? Why is it that only the U.S and similar Western nations are FORCED to be "multicultural" instead of maintaining their own unique cultures?

The argument keeps popping up that you MUST be a Nazi to not want Western countries have unlimited amounts of people pouring in, and that their exists magic resources to support them all. I am saying, this is just a distraction to ignore the real issues that face other culturual groups, as well as provides a danger for environmentalism.

3lYKQaZ.png

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
More anti-white racism on Resetera (lol, who am I kidding? That's just par for the course now).

mC0NabH.png

FphqZMg.png

nJqGV13.png

eMvTcCb.png

GsdczOZ.png

Once again, I keep saying it over and over again. Why is unlimited immigration to the U.S considered a good thing? Why is it racist that the USA is allowed to have borders? Why is it that only the U.S and similar Western nations are FORCED to be "multicultural" instead of maintaining their own unique cultures?

The argument keeps popping up that you MUST be a Nazi to not want Western countries have unlimited amounts of people pouring in, and that their exists magic resources to support them all. I am saying, this is just a distraction to ignore the real issues that face other culturual groups, as well as provides a danger for environmentalism.

3lYKQaZ.png
They might as well get a belt and hit their backs over and over if they fucking hate themselves so much.

Ol'Scratch

Here's more of that "Nazi Germany" Neogaf has been come to know by.

WWrvHUU.png

Oh wait, that's not Nazi Germany. That's Resetera!

And it looks like SJW's are displaying extreme racism against other cultures.

Why ARE THEY GOING AFTER A GAME THAT IS NOT EVEN LOCALIZED IN AMERICA/EUROPE?

Could it be that I was right all along? That the goal of globalism isn't to just target Western countries, they also want Japan to be stripped of its own unique culture as well? Is that the "Nazism" I am being told when I want countries to remain unique and not just become monolithic blobs?

I appreciate you putting this game on my radar.

JordanN

Banned
Two game developers, guess which one is in support of "punching" Nazis?

tTwD9qd.png

Of all the crazy shit, who knew it was the EA Employee that would be the sane one?

But watch out! Resetera now considers EA to be run by Nazis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lsH2oSh.png

I do find it strange that Resetera actually banned the guy. Was Cerium getting too scared EA would cut complete ties with him if they started pushing "EA are Nazis" angle?

By the way, don't see his banning as anything but Reset trying to cover their own ass. If someone came out as a Trump supporter and was being attacked, you can bet the mods would do nothing. But since it's an EA employee, they gotta keep things on the down low for now.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

Two game developers, guess which one is in support of "punching" Nazis?

tTwD9qd.png

Of all the crazy shit, who knew it was the EA Employee that would be the sane one?

But watch out! Resetera now considers EA to be run by Nazis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lsH2oSh.png

I do find it strange that Resetera actually banned the guy. Was Cerium getting too scared EA would cut complete ties with him if they started pushing "EA are Nazis" angle?

By the way, don't see his banning as anything but Reset trying to cover their own ass. If someone came out as a Trump supporter and was being attacked, you can bet the mods would do nothing. But since it's an EA employee, they gotta keep things on the down low for now.
Close. REE has this huge behind the scenes boner that nobody shit talk devs or popular gaming sites because honestly that is all REE has going for it. (Unless of course they are THQ Nordic and that kind of thing then you get banned for supporting them instead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom