• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolabla

ERA posting about Tulsi Gabbard and Russia LOL

"Yeah, I mean, Russia is clearly signal boosting Tulsi in some way, I really don't see any reason to deny that "

Muh Russia

Saber

Gold Member

From the same creator of that thread about "sexy males" and the same person who goes saying "fuck off" to people who disagrees. No surprises here.

Example of this member "charms":

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
It's funny what passes for "woke" these days.

So any game that has characters hailing from around the globe is woke? Does this mean Capcom was always awake when they released Street Fighter?

8dGZ2tI.jpg

Bunch of gullible as fuck SJW's don't realize these companies are only trying to fleece them of their money. They don't actually give a damn about what representation exists, they just want to extract as much cash out of you as possible.

But they'll take any victory they get.

"Oh my god, Overwatch is so woke you guys! Lets all show our support and buy multiple copies, even though Activision-Blizzard will just continue to hoard the money for themselves and do nothing with it concerning real life causes".

Last edited:

Barnabot

MOFO Blanka. I can't zap anyone. Neither my hair is orange. Neither I'm green.
(but why would I want that anyways? It's just a game)

JordanN

Banned
1iZu4ad.png

SJW logic. Money grows on trees, and people posing for sob photo ops means we have to get rid all our borders and laws.

Oh, and before anyone comes at me with "refugee claim" the title of the story says "begs Mexican soldier to let her and 6-year-old son enter U.S. "

Why aren't they staying in Mexico? America is not a free lunch, no one has a right to break into the country and live there.

And right on time, Resetera now brings up "THEY'RE LOCKING KIDS IN CAGES"
TTf0hi0.png

What these SJW morons continue to not get, is millions of illegals are already in the USA. The USA cannot take every single person on earth. It's not their country. They do not have a right to be here.
They're overloading the border. If you don't want them in the detention centers, then build the wall and tell them to turn around and go back.

But SJW and Democrats refuse to do this because they want fucking votes. Millions of illegal immigrants = million more voters.

Last edited:

kbear

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
People are allowed to freethink, so long as they freethink the right thing.

Freedom of Speech*

* - Certain conditions may apply

JordanN

Banned
ywvJFq5.png

ZOMG CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL!!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!! 😨 😨 😨

BUT I WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES ABOUT IT INSTEAD! THAT WILL SURELY STOP IT!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Once again, SJW's are so full of shit, they'll spread doom and gloom while they themselves are just giant slactivists.

I bet Trump has DONE more to stop Climate Change than all the SJW's put together. These fuckers just sit at home and whine.

PWCB18I.gif

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Era already participated in a suicide.
Now it wants to break a family.
Cult? Sect?

I sincerely think Era is slowly becoming some kind of psychological violence organization that, sooner or later, the autorities will have to shut down.

And if that ever happens, it will be a proof of how... "mentally ill" those obsessed with 4th wave feminism really are.

Wait, there was a suicide?

pel1300

Era seems all over the place with Andrew Yang in the "Andrew Yang is the most dangerous candidate"\

Slayven calls him a white supremacist/Nazi, along with a couple other posters with no context.

Then you have a few sensible posters replying "Uhh.....you guys obviously never watched an actual interview with him on this" or "This is why you guys need to do more research than just watching short sound bites"

Then you have a few "who gives a fuck about him don't give him any more exposure"

Along with "No Donald Trump is the most dangerous but fuck Andrew Yang he's a fuckin moron"

The last reply is gold calling out Slayven and writing a long paragraph explaining Yang's ideas/policies in detail.

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
SJW logic. Money grows on trees, and people posing for sob photo ops means we have to get rid all our borders and laws.

Oh, and before anyone comes at me with "refugee claim" the title of the story says "begs Mexican soldier to let her and 6-year-old son enter U.S. "

Why aren't they staying in Mexico? America is not a free lunch, no one has a right to break into the country and live there.

And right on time, Resetera now brings up "THEY'RE LOCKING KIDS IN CAGES"
ERA is full of immigrants and minorities, so naturally they're for stuff like open borders. No need to search for logic there. With the amount of the rather exlicit white hate going around there I have a hard time believing that there are many white folks left on that forum. I'd say they're certainly sub 50% of the userbase.

Last edited:

tkscz

Era seems all over the place with Andrew Yang in the "Andrew Yang is the most dangerous candidate"\

Slayven calls him a white supremacist/Nazi, along with a couple other posters with no context.

Then you have a few sensible posters replying "Uhh.....you guys obviously never watched an actual interview with him on this" or "This is why you guys need to do more research than just watching short sound bites"

Then you have a few "who gives a fuck about him don't give him any more exposure"

Along with "No Donald Trump is the most dangerous but fuck Andrew Yang he's a fuckin moron"

The last reply is gold calling out Slayven and writing a long paragraph explaining Yang's ideas/policies in detail.

It's because out of every candidate on the left, he's the only one who uses logic over emotions. He doesn't follow the normal SJW rhetoric and instead explains his plans on how things would work. Sure he wants to give $1,000 a month to US citizens (which has it's own up and downs) but at least he acknowledges that the money won't come out of nowhere and "taxing the rich" wouldn't be enough to get that kind of cash to everyone.

No, they only support the most extremist of left ideals. If they aren't on the extreme end of the left, they are a nazi.

JordanN

Banned
Ok? what did he do besides pulling out of the paris agreement? (wich is contra to what you are stating here)
or doing this: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...te-change-us-geological-survey-press-releases ?
He's saved/created more jobs on U.S soil.

The USA actually has the wealth to modernize and improve how they consume electricity. This in effect will help lower greenhouse emissions.

When you think about it, sending more jobs across the sea is not environmentally friendly, since someone has to pay for the extra air travel/cargo shipping across the entire world which consumes oil.

I've also mentioned the impacts of immigration on the environment. You don't want more people living in the USA compared to Uganda where the footprint per capita is much lower. Although he hasn't stopped most immigration unfortunately, just barely the illegal ones.

But otherwise, as a president, he has done more for the planet than SJW's who sit inside all day and post on computers and use the internet, WHICH IS NOT ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY

yIo4gzy.png

Last edited:

Jenenser

He's saved/created more jobs on U.S soil.

The USA actually has the wealth to modernize and improve how they consume electricity. This in effect will help lower greenhouse emissions.

When you think about it, sending more jobs across the sea is not environmentally friendly, since someone has to pay for the extra air travel/cargo shipping across the entire world which consumes oil.

I've also mentioned the impacts of immigration on the environment. You don't want more people living in the USA compared to Uganda where the footprint is much lower. Although he hasn't stopped most immigration unfortunately, just barely the illegal ones.

But otherwise, as a president, he has done more for the planet than SJW's who sit inside all day and post on computers and use the internet, WHICH IS NOT ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
lol. your reasoning feels off.

"He's saved/created more jobs on U.S soil. "
more jobs mean more emissions (not that i have anything against jobs and a good economy)

"The USA actually has the wealth to modernize and improve how they consume electricity. This in effect will help lower greenhouse emissions."
but do they? trickledown logic is a fallacy

"When you think about it, sending more jobs across the sea is not environmentally friendly, since someone has to pay for the extra air travel/cargo shipping across the entire world which consumes oil."
Ok?!

"I've also mentioned the impacts of immigration on the environment. You don't want more people living in the USA compared to Uganda where the footprint is much lower. Although he hasn't stopped most immigration unfortunately, just barely the illegal ones."
again a fallacy, just because people in other countrys have a smaller footprint and a worse quality of life makes it a win for him? you are basically admitting that he is doin nothing with that post... o_O

"But otherwise, as a president, he has done more for the planet than SJW's who sit inside all day and post on computers and use the internet, WHICH IS NOT ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY"
its a nonfactor and you are doing the same just screaming in the other direction.

JordanN

Banned

more jobs mean more emissions (not that i have anything against jobs and a good economy)
We can hire more people to work on eco-friendly alternatives. I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of private companies do this already.

"The USA actually has the wealth to modernize and improve how they consume electricity. This in effect will help lower greenhouse emissions."
See the above. It is absolutely true we do see a trickle down effect. Companies like Wal-Mart have been building their stores to be more energy efficient/make use of renewables, such as constructing solar panels on the rooftop stores.

i6pfAyI.png

again a fallacy, just because people in other countrys have a smaller footprint and a worse quality of life makes it a win for him? you are basically admitting that he is doin nothing with that post...
What? I said it's in relation to immigration. Most people in Uganda cannot afford or have the means to drive cars the same way people in the U.S do. While it obviously means the USA needs to rethink how to make public transportation eco-friendly (like switching to electric cars), he's at least helping to keep fewer cars off the road because there are less people moving to the USA (and cause and effect, will most likely purchase them).

its a nonfactor and you are doing the same just screaming in the other direction.
Nope. SJW's are completely fucking useless and are hurting the planet spending all their time on social media. Donald Trump is at least helping to steer the ship so the USA makes it out, one way or another.

Last edited:

Michele

you.
Seems like BAN PUNCHER finally got permanently banned, it was temporary but now it's permanent. His friends are all very unhappy at the situation, so much that they're very woke. Woke level 9001

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Seems like BAN PUNCHER finally got permanently banned, it was temporary but now it's permanent. His friends are all very unhappy at the situation, so much that they're very woke. Woke level 9001

Just gonna quote saruhashi's poignant explanation:

Look at a place like ResetEra. They have an irrational hatred of anyone that doesn't toe the line. Why?
The easy answer is because it affects their ability to control people and exert power.

They CAN'T allow you to laugh and joke about things. Not because it could make people go far-right but because it would mean people realize "oh yeah, i don't actually have to care this much about all that stuff".

Dudes like Colin Moriarty show that you can say "it's not a big deal if the new Star Wars game has a white protagonist, I'm just going to enjoy the game" and then just go about your day. They do not want that.

They want an activist crowd, that thinks everything is super serious, so that when the call goes out they can rally the troops to put pressure on Developer X and Content Creator Y and Convention Organizer Z. It's why they hate AVGN and Videogame Dunky and Red Letter Media so on. Those dudes are too laid back and if you see them being laid back then you might think it's ok to be laid back too.

Their worst nightmare is a gaming community that says "I just want to enjoy games".

One would think that representation was a good thing, but we all know that it must be the "right kind of representation". They see themselves as the bishops and clergymaintenance for what is acceptable.

Blam

So I'm obviously not going to link the thread because if I do they're going to close it for offsite drama, but like real shit I've seen more "toxic ERA" threads recently and they should really see that that site is comprised of parrots and idiots who scream at the top of their lungs to push their opinions ontop of others.

ERA is legitimately the most toxic site on the internet as of right now. Not even 4chan gets this bad, and I've been on pol.

The best thing I could use as an example is when you put a mic against a speaker and let it just slowly get louder and louder.

Last edited:

Fake

Well, at least he can post memes here.

Michele

you.
Ban Puncher Ban Puncher , are you here? I want to say that I'm sorry to hear that you got banned. If you don't want to come back to here, that is fine. I'm just trying to give an advice, since this place is better.

((Of course, that's assuming you haven't posted here since then.))

EDIT: I checked his profile after posting this comment. Seems like he's banned from here. I wonder what he did that deserves an ban.

Last edited:

Doczu

I've only ever seen that thought of "fuck your family" coming from the left.
Correct, never thought about cutting off my family even though i'm a conservative nationalist and because of it a black sheep to my kin.
I just accept the fact that my grandparents are brainwashed since the communist times with no way of recovering from it and my parents just believe that "democracy won" and are fed our own NPC shit through the mass media.
We argue, i may be wrong in my beliefs (at least in their eyes, like their world view is asinine in my eyes) but never-ever would i think about calling them names and tell them to fuck off. They are my god damn family after all 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jenenser

sipped for space.
"We can hire more people to work on eco-friendly alternatives. I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of private companies do this already."
are you shitting me? you have no idea what is goin on but you speak like an authority with only cans and not suprised. you have no idea what you are talking about but you still blurt out your opinion like its a fact.

"See the above. It is absolutely true we do see a trickle down effect. Companies like Wal-Mart have been building their stores to be more energy efficient/make use of renewables, such as constructing solar panels on the rooftop stores."
LOL, so companys, "making/harvesting" theyr own electricity to save money in the long run and sell some of it back to the grid is now a trickledowneffect.
dont get me wrong, its good that they do this. but most solarpanels dont come from your country as far as i know. ANd you still didnt show anything trump has actively done to warrant your opinion. does he/the government give grants to people/companys that build solarpanels on theyr roofs?

"What? I said it's in relation to immigration. Most people in Uganda cannot afford or have the means to drive cars the same way people in the U.S do. While it obviously means the USA needs to rethink how to make public transportation eco-friendly (like switching to electric cars), he's at least helping to keep fewer cars off the road because there are less people moving to the USA (and cause and effect, will most likely purchase them)."
your logic is pretty twisted...
by that logic we should just kill have the planet to save us in the longrun. Or let me rephrase that, the US should kill the other countrys so the american people are safe!
and switching to electric cars doesnt help if the energy doesnt come from renewebals. its simple physics...

"Nope. SJW's are completely fucking useless and are hurting the planet spending all their time on social media. Donald Trump is at least helping to steer the ship so the USA makes it out, one way or another."
im talking about you. you do the same, just screaming in the other direction.
and your stanning for him is pretty annoying tbh. he doesnt have plans, he doesnt try to save the planet, he is trying to make many in the short term without looking at the big picture. how you twist everything in favor of him makes you look stupid.

JordanN

Banned
"We can hire more people to work on eco-friendly alternatives. I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of private companies do this already."
are you shitting me? you have no idea what is goin on but you speak like an authority with only cans and not suprised. you have no idea what you are talking about but you still blurt out your opinion like its a fact.

"See the above. It is absolutely true we do see a trickle down effect. Companies like Wal-Mart have been building their stores to be more energy efficient/make use of renewables, such as constructing solar panels on the rooftop stores."
LOL, so companys, "making/harvesting" theyr own electricity to save money in the long run and sell some of it back to the grid is now a trickledowneffect.
dont get me wrong, its good that they do this. but most solarpanels dont come from your country as far as i know. ANd you still didnt show anything trump has actively done to warrant your opinion. does he/the government give grants to people/companys that build solarpanels on theyr roofs?

"What? I said it's in relation to immigration. Most people in Uganda cannot afford or have the means to drive cars the same way people in the U.S do. While it obviously means the USA needs to rethink how to make public transportation eco-friendly (like switching to electric cars), he's at least helping to keep fewer cars off the road because there are less people moving to the USA (and cause and effect, will most likely purchase them)."
your logic is pretty twisted...
by that logic we should just kill have the planet to save us in the longrun. Or let me rephrase that, the US should kill the other countrys so the american people are safe!
and switching to electric cars doesnt help if the energy doesnt come from renewebals. its simple physics...

"Nope. SJW's are completely fucking useless and are hurting the planet spending all their time on social media. Donald Trump is at least helping to steer the ship so the USA makes it out, one way or another."
im talking about you. you do the same, just screaming in the other direction.
and your stanning for him is pretty annoying tbh. he doesnt have plans, he doesnt try to save the planet, he is trying to make many in the short term without looking at the big picture. how you twist everything in favor of him makes you look stupid.
I'm sorry that my use of logic and facts are too much for you to handle.

Tesseract

Banned
Correct, never thought about cutting off my family even though i'm a conservative nationalist and because of it a black sheep to my kin.
I just accept the fact that my grandparents are brainwashed since the communist times with no way of recovering from it and my parents just believe that "democracy won" and are fed our own NPC shit through the mass media.
We argue, i may be wrong in my beliefs (at least in their eyes, like their world view is asinine in my eyes) but never-ever would i think about calling them names and tell them to fuck off. They are my god damn family after all 🤷🏻‍♂️

yeah that's the right attitude, family isn't something you should throw away as those genetic ties holding you together go back billions of years

anyone who recommends that is a psychopath

Ban Puncher

Ban Puncher Ban Puncher , are you here? I want to say that I'm sorry to hear that you got banned. If you don't want to come back to here, that is fine. I'm just trying to give an advice, since this place is better.

((Of course, that's assuming you haven't posted here since then.))

EDIT: I checked his profile after posting this comment. Seems like he's banned from here. I wonder what he did that deserves an ban.

Michele

you.

Sorry if what I said before might've offended you, ha. Just realized that you just set your profile to private, had an mini panic attack.

So, yes, welcome back. Is there anything noteworthy linked to ERA, besides you being banned? I noticed that some members there are a little upset about your ban, and even your friends are upset about that.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Sorry if what I said before might've offended you, ha. Just realized that you just set your profile to private, had an mini panic attack.

So, yes, welcome back. Is there anything noteworthy linked to ERA, besides you being banned? I noticed that some members there are a little upset about your ban, and even your friends are upset about that.
If they had been banned you would have seen "banned" and the line through the name on the hover over. Being unable to view the profile doesn't mean anything.

Ol'Scratch

"When you think about it, sending more jobs across the sea is not environmentally friendly, since someone has to pay for the extra air travel/cargo shipping across the entire world which consumes oil."
Ok?!

"I've also mentioned the impacts of immigration on the environment. You don't want more people living in the USA compared to Uganda where the footprint is much lower. Although he hasn't stopped most immigration unfortunately, just barely the illegal ones."
again a fallacy, just because people in other countrys have a smaller footprint and a worse quality of life makes it a win for him? you are basically admitting that he is doin nothing with that post... o_O

"But otherwise, as a president, he has done more for the planet than SJW's who sit inside all day and post on computers and use the internet, WHICH IS NOT ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY"

You are playing

Shocked it is not closed yet for meta-shit or else.

(also tell me how to embed a link on the mobile site)
They treat "toxicity" like they treat racism there, in the way that only white people can be racist and things are only toxic if they are against the things we like.
More and more people are stepping back and seeing that they have been losting right in the center of the toxic waste dump. They can't delete and lock posts fast enough to hide then all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom