• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Stop being transphobic. Open your mind.

Anything is possible, you just have to think it is.
I tried real hard to think that the girl at the coffee shop would show me her titties. I stood there and tried real hard. Staring and staring. Thinking and thinking.

“If I believe it and say it’s so, then it is real” they said. So, I screamed aloud “YOU WANT TO SHOW ME YOUR TITS!”, “YOU CAN’T WAIT TO SHOW ME YOUR TITS!”.

Then for some unknown reason, she called the police. What a nazi bigot. I mean really. It’s Trump’s fault that she won’t show me her tits. RESIST.

#BelieveAllTitWatchers

tkscz

Bizarre... How is even possible?

A woman transferring to a man who keeps the uterus and gets pregnant counts as a man having a baby to them.

However, the man would still be the father because of the way they are fluid with gender.

But if they don't explain that, that is their view on the topic, then those who don't understand, or don't see trans people as their preferred gender, or don't give a shit either way, won't get it either.

Mochilador

I tried real hard to think that the girl at the coffee shop would show me her titties. I stood there and tried real hard. Staring and staring. Thinking and thinking.

“If I believe it and say it’s so, then it is real” they said. So, I screamed aloud “YOU WANT TO SHOW ME YOUR TITS!”, “YOU CAN’T WAIT TO SHOW ME YOUR TITS!”.

Then for some unknown reason, she called the police. What a nazi bigot. I mean really. It’s Trump’s fault that she won’t show me her tits. RESIST.

#BelieveAllTitWatchers

Bruh..
YZLwcNy.jpg

"From the ass shitlord".

Papa

Banned
my only problem with existing cabals is the inevitable cliques and clans that form on discord (or other)

it always goes wrong, every single time

I dunno man, we’ve been accused of having a Discord clique (though names are always omitted) but it’s open to all to join and participate, even NI and Pigeon. It’s like 99% memes and shitposting anyway. You’d love it.

Bootyful

Banned
I dunno man, we’ve been accused of having a Discord clique (though names are always omitted) but it’s open to all to join and participate, even NI and Pigeon. It’s like 99% memes and shitposting anyway. You’d love it.
I think that's the joke, thus not actually making it a clique

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned

i'm not singling out gaf discord as its public in a way others are not, a breath of fresh air to be honest

i'll hop in there eventually

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Just another day at the office for them. One day someone will hold them accountable. Personally I wish Daniel Vávra had taken some sort of action against him when they were slandering him and his team, but the game ended up being a huge success in spite of ResetEra.

DonF

I gotta say you guys, its been a slow work day and I've been reading this thread for like the past hour with a grin on my face.
Thank you guys for the laughs, the (clearly) lighthearted jokes and everything.
I can't possible see someone with a brain cataloging this forum as alt right or anything "bad".
All I see is Vidya, laughs, good times.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I gotta say you guys, its been a slow work day and I've been reading this thread for like the past hour with a grin on my face.
Thank you guys for the laughs, the (clearly) lighthearted jokes and everything.
I can't possible see someone with a brain cataloging this forum as alt right or anything "bad".
All I see is Vidya, laughs, good times.
If you find one of the threads we get together and discuss which woman or minority in gaming we're going to target, let me know. I'm still searching but I'm starting to think that ArenaNet developer was full of shit.

crowbrow

Banned

#BelieveAllTitWatchers
#LegalFluid

pel1300

They are divided over Joker and someone is too scared to see it in theaters: "I'll watch it on blu-ray rather than being shot by an incel in theaters"

"A violent far left doesn't exist in the US"

"oh cuz ERA is far left now"? LOL"

Last edited:

pel1300

"I am an immigrant (Guatemala) of 30 years legally...I've been trying hard to keep my struggling siblings and their little kids here...my brother and sister are both in their 20s with kids who are in elementary school...techinically my siblings are illegal immigrants but are hard working gardeners.....but they are in danger of being deported along with their kids who were not even born in Guatemala. My siblings are very conservative Christians with anti gay views....but they would never do anything to harm or oppress the rights of the LGBT community. Their children are around 10 and hold the same views but they know no country other than usa.

What should I do?"

How would era react to that?

"I am an immigrant (Guatemala) of 30 years legally...I've been trying hard to keep my struggling siblings and their little kids here...my brother and sister are both in their 20s with kids who are in elementary school...techinically my siblings are illegal immigrants but are hard working gardeners.....but they are in danger of being deported along with their kids who were not even born in Guatemala. My siblings are very conservative Christians with anti gay views....but they would never do anything to harm or oppress the rights of the LGBT community. Their children are around 10 and hold the same views but they know no country other than usa.

What should I do?"

How would era react to that?

I worked at a restaurant where one of the workers was living here for 20 years illegally, she even gave birth and raised a child here and to this day she has no plan on how to obtain legal status. Another worker lived here illegally for around 10 years, she was constantly complaining how you always have to work in the US, telling me that I should've gone to Germany because, according to her, you don't have to work that much in Germany (which is completely false since half of my family lives there and they work as much as everyone in the US lol). She also kept saying that she doesn't like it here, but alas when I asked why doesn't she go back, she said "Well then I won't be able to return to the US and make extra money, I'm not crazy!". Btw. she bought a apartment in her home country for the money she made here and basically she's yet to set foot in it as she still has no intention on trying to figure out how's she gonna solve her status or if she's gonna go back. For the love of God I just cannot grasp the logic of people who knowingly come to another country and end up either overstaying their tourist visa, or not being in a legal state in the first place, stay in that country because they start making money, save all that money to spend it for "when they go home", but refuse to ever leave because they know that because of their initial refusal to even look at the legal options they will be banned for ever entering said country again, they just end up putting themselves in a self made prison.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
yep, he committed the sin of saying this is a thing. time to burn it down pre-emptively.

you have been judged of future thought crime.
latest
What a wonderful short story. I love how it condemns the idea of pre-crime, but also demonstrates how someone can be driven to commit murder when they are pressed up against the wall, a sort of "if I'm going to be blamed for it, might as well do it" sort of situation. Wonder how many school shootings we could avoid if we took this more seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom