• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Asian and I think the accent is hilarious. Just watch the Lyle videos on Bitwit's channel.

Yeah and seriously it takes a special kind of Resetera moderator to assume that a random gamer... I mean, a random videogame enthusiast is going to be racist towards asians. Heck most of us are unabashed weebs who WANT to be asian lol.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah and seriously it takes a special kind of Resetera moderator to assume that a random gamer... I mean, a random videogame enthusiast is going to be racist towards asians. Heck most of us are unabashed weebs who WANT to be asian lol.
lol you will never be asian weeb

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

8xMa1iX.gif

Manus

Wanting to get rid of Fox News. Straight up modern day book burning.

SCReuter

Wanting to get rid of Fox News. Straight up modern day book burning.
...These people were duped by their darling media outlets into believing a nonsense Trump/Russia conspiracy theory for a solid two years, but sure, it's only Fox News Channel that's the problem.

Not surprised. Defending the accused is a bannable offense on ResetEra. "Believe all accusers blindly or else" should be in the site's TOS.

Last edited:

Doczu

Holy shitthat thread is magical. They are canibalizing their userbase. Now everyone who doesn't condemn the movie and asks for a normal conversation is a NeoNaziGaf sleeper agent, cause "that line of thinking is seen on the other forum and other gamergate cesspools".
Nice to see RedMercury and others ban baiting. They got a nice thread to fish from.

Caffeine

the movie looks solid as fuck though anyone with a brain can see its a stellar performance of the joker character. joaquin phoenix grand slammed that shit.

if we take source material of joker he wants to show the chaos of gotham that everyone has it in them, this has been the premise of the character for 80 years. he only robs banks to buy explosives. to then destabilize gotham and he fucks with batman all the time. gotham is already a shit hole run by gangs anyway.

people should understand the difference between a piece of entertainment fiction and reality. they should have seeked help long ago if they cant.

Last edited:
Today's reminder that Ree is probably sponsored by Disney who own Marvel. They are just trying to cancel a corporate competitor, Warner Bros. and DC Comics.

The comic book wars are worse than the console wars in many ways. Marvel vs. DC has been a cult nerd warfare battlefield since before the Internet was invented. Now they are major corporations backing each side, and Disney has more experience fighting the war than anyone.

Last edited:

nush

Holy shitthat thread is magical. They are canibalizing their userbase. Now everyone who doesn't condemn the movie and asks for a normal conversation is a NeoNaziGaf sleeper agent, cause "that line of thinking is seen on the other forum and other gamergate cesspools".
Nice to see RedMercury and others ban baiting. They got a nice thread to fish from.
It's all the best Era posters in there.

I don't get the joker hate.....were they not a few weeks ago trying to say that this movie was an alt left attack on the right??......did they realise it's not and turned it into a good old fashioned book burning

I don't get the joker hate.....were they not a few weeks ago trying to say that this movie was an alt left attack on the right??......did they realise it's not and turned it into a good old fashioned book burning

Like U Unknown Soldier mentioned, Resetera is a forum of unpaid Disney astroturfers. They could eat a huge shit straight out of Disney's big fat ass and demand more. The movie would be getting a gigantic round of applause if it was a MCU flick, like they would praise how bravely it mocks incels and NeoNaziGAF fellas. Don't believe that story about the Batman movie shooting, it's like someone remembered about it and they collectively went like oh yeah, that was a thing, that happened, it's reason enough to cancel this movie.

Caffeine

Like U Unknown Soldier mentioned, Resetera is a forum of unpaid Disney astroturfers. They could eat a huge shit straight out of Disney's big fat ass and demand more. The movie would be getting a gigantic round of applause if it was a MCU flick, like they would praise how bravely it mocks incels and NeoNaziGAF fellas. Don't believe that story about the Batman movie shooting, it's like someone remembered about it and they collectively went like oh yeah, that was a thing, that happened, it's reason enough to cancel this movie.
that shooting had nothing to do with batman, the shooter said he would have done it at any major film opening. it could have happened at end game, or even force awakens. batman just happend to be the big release.

Last edited:

GreyHorace

Gotta ask, are there any confirmed infamous woke people on REEtardEra? People like that prick Carlos Maza or even that cunt Zoe Quinn? Era would be an oasis for their type.

nush

Gotta ask, are there any confirmed infamous woke people on REEtardEra? People like that prick Carlos Maza or even that cunt Zoe Quinn? Era would be an oasis for their type.
No chance. Era is the lost and the damned, anyone with a name would steer clear.

Rien

Jelly Belly
7gjzTOa.jpg

When your so desperate for some victimhood and having a "Condition" to fit in on Era you bring your minidick into play. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The moment people drop to give a fuck about what others are saying and stop beeing victimized over everything I think the mental illness issues levels will lower as well.
The biggest think that helped me with my mental illness, next to medication and therapy, was to stop caring! I dont need recognition from the rest. Most of the rest are shit people and not even worth the anger.
Some of them are searching for stuff to feed their anger. Its like an addiction or something.

ViolentP

ResetEra is important as it keeps a large concentration of crazy in a single place where it’s easy to look at from a distance. Whenever we need reminding that things could be worse, go have a peek.

They’re the Australia of the internet.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
ResetEra is important as it keeps a large concentration of crazy in a single place where it’s easy to look at from a distance. Whenever we need reminding that things could be worse, go have a peek.

They’re the Australia of the internet.
Cunt!

It's not looking good. That also takes Brazil out of the top 10, goddamn it Lebanon and Jamaica.

My team is batting for Gold! (or not)

I assumed that Reset are the North Korea of the Internet. All praise one leader, don't take on any views, will likely nuke you if you upset them AND keep their own people in line through fear bans....oh and they are extreme Left and hate Japan with a passion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom