• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Banned
Resetter ponders whether the Left should go to world war against the Right.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is...tarian-ruins-everything.109749/#post-19698984
PFEHGiK.png

Ah yes, I can see it now. The Great SJW's strolling onto the battlefield with Rainbow Flags and Qurans in hand, ready to take down the Evil Conservatives like it's a gentle Sunday afternoon and bring about world peace in their new multicultural utopia.

Bwhahaha. Who am I kidding. SJW's are all bark, absolutely no bite. Attempting a war would literally be the end of the fucktards at Reset.

dDnI9Ep.jpg

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure the Right has the military on their side. It would be an all out curbstomp if Reset's SJW's tried to start anything funny.

GWBABzr.jpg

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Resetter ponders whether the Left should go to world war against the Right.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is...tarian-ruins-everything.109749/#post-19698984
PFEHGiK.png

Ah yes, I can see it now. The Great SJW's strolling into the battlefield with Rainbow Flags and Qurans in hand, ready to take down the Evil Conservatives like it's a gentle Sunday afternoon and bring about world peace in their new multicultural utopia.

Bwhahaha. Who am I kidding. SJW's are all bark, absolutely no bite. Attempting a war would literally be the end of the fucktards at Reset.

dDnI9Ep.jpg

I think you've misinterpreted his comment. I don't think he's saying that the left will go to war with the right. I think he's saying that war is the inevitable equaliser when cultures drift so far apart, and I would tend to agree with that, though likely for different reasons.

JordanN

Banned
I think you've misinterpreted his comment. I don't think he's saying that the left will go to war with the right. I think he's saying that war is the inevitable equaliser when cultures drift so far apart, and I would tend to agree with that, though likely for different reasons.
His phrasing definitely tells me he is itching for a war.
There is certainly no "need" for a world war unless you deliberately instigate one. And his claim that only the right is breeding "extremism" is definitely wrong.

You can look at the media as proof of agitating violence against Trump & Trump supporters.

ugewgql.jpg

dkLTxvY.jpg

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
His phrasing definitely tells me he is itching for a war.
There is certainly no "need" for a world war unless you deliberately instigate one. And his claim that only the right is breeding "extremism" is definitely wrong.

You can look at the media as proof of agitating violence against Trump & Trump supporters.

ugewgql.jpg

dkLTxvY.jpg

Yeah, those are the different reasons I alluded to.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...its-players-and-add-big-anime-titties.110567/

This thread is interesting to me because Hard Times/Hard Drive are dirty "both-siders" that Era hates so much. Like, it's like no one there notices that one of the punchlines is THEM with these articles.

Matt Saincome, the founder of Hard Times/Hard Drive is someone that LOVES making fun of SJWs and largely took a neutral stance on Gamergate and even now runs in the same circles as people like Alphaomegasin and known white supremacist, Pewdiepie.

Any Era people that like to frequent this thread, you guys might want to let the rest of that thread know they're signal boosting what many of you would call a bigot ;)

Look at how a thread about Candace Owens (pretty low-effort replies, most of which don't surpass the length of two sentences) turns into another Anti-GAF /Anti- Evilore thread on Page 6. For such a huge forum, they sure do talk a lot about us in recent weeks. :pie_thinking:

Barnabot

Look at how a thread about Candace Owens (pretty low-effort replies, most of which don't surpass the length of two sentences) turns into another Anti-GAF /Anti- Evilore thread on Page 6. For such a huge forum, they sure do talk a lot about us in recent weeks. :pie_thinking:

Evilore, the boogeyman was the selling point of that shitshow which happened in 2017. Some people wanted Neogaf base to themselves. So they are just insisting in the same sales pitch now.

Helios

I thought their overlords didn't allow discussion on GAF. I guess it's alright as long as you shit on it.

We have people here who are also there that love to remind us that not everyone over there is bad. I'm sure thats true and I bet there are a bunch of good people.

It sucks tho that those same people don't say that over there when people here are being trashed.

We have people here who are also there that love to remind us that not everyone over there is bad. I'm sure thats true and I bet there are a bunch of good people.

It sucks tho that those same people don't say that over there when people here are being trashed.
I don't generally expect cowards to be brave, so it's fruitless to point out the hypocrisy.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member

People gotta keep their accounts, man. The gaming threads are just so good, ya know.
And they don't go into those other topics anyway. It's an ok site.
Etc etc

JordanN

Banned
Neogaf bashing aside from Reshitera, here is a post from the Candace Owens thread I thought deserved more attention.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ca...tionalism-hearing.110556/page-5#post-19700347
y8CP9KK.png

Now, I've been saying this for months for months for month for months. People, you gotta listen to me.
Politics has NEVER been about platforms/ideas. NEVER.

IT IS ABOUT GROUP INTERESTS.

You have have Exhibit A staring you right in the face. HouseJoseph admits the Democratic party is the "usual Black ideaology".
And he is completely right.

MWUh6A8.png

MdpHJyC.png

Why is it the Liberals understand this but the Conservative Right refuses to say the same?

And the SJW's have completely weaponized it. THEY KNOW, demographics are more important than platforms/ideas.

3cvQGpJ.png

gt1Vwek.jpg

Once again, all the data is out there. Even the SJW's know it.
Yet we're still suppose to pretend that "demographics" aren't the biggest issues facing the United States or Canada?

kDGhxTn.png

Or could it be that one side is "cheering" on the demise of an entire voting group?

jsXC7AX.png

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Resetter ponders whether the Left should go to world war against the Right

Yes because the only way we will achieve true tolerance is by starting a new war lol

Makes as much sense as feigning taking down capitalism while constantly stanning for the world’s largest media corporations

mortal

Gold Member
So I was wrongly banned on false charges once again. I'm starting to think one of the mods or admins just don't like me personally, because I certainly did not break or violate any rules or TOS. They're abusing their power so clearly, I'm genuinely disgusted, but also amused lol.
I'm screenshooting every instance of this. I somewhat of pity their lack of self awareness tbh. No to mention the utter lack of basic civility (which is never called out by moderation btw).

It's painfully obvious someone is trying to keep banning me on false charges to eventually perma-ban me form the site entirely. There's also no means even try to appeal these false banning which is fucked up. Here is the whole exchange, since they don't seem to care for context.
It's funny how they didn't expect anyone to even have the audacity to disagree with the ongoing circle jerk. That's fine, but the partisan moderation staff is what really repulses me, as they only embolden this sort of behavior.
wbsJHfn.png

fXIxBZz.png

Last edited:
So I was wrongly banned on false charges once again. I'm starting to think one of the mods or Admins just don't like me personally, because I certainly did not break or violate any rules or TOS. They're abusing their power so clearly, I'm genuinely disgusted, but also amused lol.
I'm screenshooting ever instance of this. I somewhat of pity their lack of self awareness tbh. No to mention the utter lack of basic civility (which is never called out by moderation btw).

It's painfully obvious someone is trying to keep banning me on false charges to eventually perma-ban me form the site entirely. There's also no means even try to appeal these false banning which is fucked up. Here is the whole exchange, since they don't seem to care for context.
It's funny how they didn't expect anyone to even have the audacity to disagree with the ongoing circle jerk. That's fine, but the partisan moderation staff is what really repulses me, as they only embolden this sort of behavior.
wbsJHfn.png

fXIxBZz.png
If their thread on Candace Owens is any indication, context is not important:

KhAYHB5.png

At least you tried. Sorry that you gave it your best and they still kicked you to the curb.

So I was wrongly banned on false charges once again. I'm starting to think one of the mods or admins just don't like me personally, because I certainly did not break or violate any rules or TOS. They're abusing their power so clearly, I'm genuinely disgusted, but also amused lol.
I'm screenshooting every instance of this. I somewhat of pity their lack of self awareness tbh. No to mention the utter lack of basic civility (which is never called out by moderation btw).

wbsJHfn.png

fXIxBZz.png
You got baited and most likely flagged by the hitsquad...and I’m willing to bet you have a perma now as the little minions would be feeding the non believers back to the mother hen to devour

mortal

Gold Member
If their thread on Candace Owens is any indication, context is not important:

KhAYHB5.png

At least you tried. Sorry that you gave it your best and they still kicked you to the curb.
Thanks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's crazy are these accusations of "downplaying hate speech". It's so vague and not at all accurate. Cadence Owens in the actual hearing didn't even promulgate nay sort of hate speech.
I simply just agreed with her response to Lieu's snake and extremely disingenuous attempt in trying o discredit her. There was no hate speech of any kind lol.

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
Thanks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's crazy are these accusations of "downplaying hate speech". It's so vague and not at all accurate. Cadence Owens in the actual hearing didn't even promulgate nay sort of hate speech.
I simply just agreed with her response to Lieu's snake and extremely disingenuous attempt in trying o discredit her. There was no hate speech of any kind lol.
You have a new home now. Ignore that shit hole. Lol

Thanks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That feeling of not being "allowed" to discuss something and the frustration of being smeared with vague terms to invalidate your participation in a topic?

Don't forget that feeling.

Papa

Banned

I like how they think the only reason we subscribe to gold is because we’re being duped by a grifter. No, you dumb fucks, it’s because we have jobs and don’t have to save for SRS. We also like to be a part of building up something we care about, not tearing down things others care about.

Papa

Banned
I want people with legitimate gender dysphoria to live their lives in peace and be happy, but there is an angry, spiteful, irrational cult built up around the trans identity and it is so eager to tear down everyone and everything it thinks is oppressing it. It's not healthy for anyone -- them or us, but especially them.

CyberPanda

Banned
I want people with legitimate gender dysphoria to live their lives in peace and be happy, but there is an angry, spiteful, irrational cult built up around the trans identity and it is so eager to tear down everyone and everything it thinks is oppressing it. It's not healthy for anyone -- them or us, but especially them.
Well said.

Guiberu

This is exceptionally true in the UK.

Google Stephanie Hayden, for nightmares.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
On GAF, the men are high test and the trans girls are feminine. On REEE...

Echo chambers sure bring out the best in people.

Last edited:
AA5641-E6-6-BC4-4439-94-E5-4-A095517-E187.jpg

4374-F9-AE-1-DCE-4913-88-E3-36-D170-F459-BB.jpg

0701-AE22-DEF4-4534-9-DF3-8-CB29647947-C.jpg

Every damn time.
Thanks for posting that message.

Notice how the post doesn’t actually say anything.

“I don’t like the threads at NeoGAF (but I cant stop looking lol) so don’t go over there please otherwise... nothing will happen at all. I’m begging you”.

What smug white superiority. I don’t like something so don’t you go liking it either. Whitey knows best!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Stick around, Somni. We have respectful discussion here where multiple viewpoints are encouraged, and transparent moderation where you'll understand full well if you get actioned (without any doublespeak). You see that place for what it is.

Papa

Banned
Thanks for posting that message.

Notice how the post doesn’t actually say anything.

“I don’t like the threads at NeoGAF (but I cant stop looking lol) so don’t go over there please otherwise... nothing will happen at all. I’m begging you”.

What smug white superiority. I don’t like something so don’t you go liking it either. Whitey knows best!

What does this have to do with whitey?

mortal

Gold Member
Stick around, Somni. We have respectful discussion here where multiple viewpoints are encouraged, and transparent moderation where you'll understand full well if you get actioned (without any doublespeak). You see that place for what it is.
Glad to be here. In hindsight, these peoples "exodus" from Gaf in 2017 ended up becoming a blessing in disguise. The community here, albeit smaller for now, are much more reasonable, engaging, and made up of some unique minded individuals. Not to mention that folks here are genuinely funnier without the fear of being politically correct.

Glad to be here. In hindsight, these peoples "exodus" from Gaf in 2017 ended up becoming a blessing in disguise. The community here, albeit smaller for now, are much more reasonable, engaging, and made up of some unique minded individuals. Not to mention that folks here are genuinely funnier without the fear of being politically correct.

Welcome. Here are some unofficial forum guidelines that I typed up a while back.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/neog...-topic-edition.1463407/page-17#post-253806665

Last edited:
Dawww :messenger_smirking:

nPdfqsM.gif

decisions

Yeah it sure was. I rarely posted anything before the exodus. Now it’s a very chill place to chat and read that also accepts multiple viewpoints. I believe that with time these qualities will bring the activity up of the site back up. Why contribute to a place whose practices are so immature and harmful to discussion when you can just post here and enjoy some freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom