• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 24: 1pm to 2pm thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood

Banned
I'm starting to see previews coming up with regularity on FOX now ... so its time to hype it up. Beizrut is going t come back with avengeance after his dad wanted him dead. Bastard,

In the preview ..
Jack's in a parking garage shooting around. No idea what thats about. And The terrorist dad and mom are arguing with some family problems. Then a decision is being made on whether to try to stop the computer problem with major implications.

Nothing revealed really.... but it looks to be good.

Boogie

Hollywood said:
Yeah posted like a day after the last episode. Not searching 15 pages back for an old 24 thread. People should make them when, you know, the show is relatively close to coming on TV. Not the day after the last one.

Yeah, like maybe, the day of the episode :p

Hollywood

Banned
Boogie said:
Yeah, like maybe, the day of the episode :p

Well post it then, I just wanted to talk about 24 now ... and the old thread is dead and the new episode is in less than two days ... I don't think that's too early to make one.

Boogie

I guess this confusion is just a result of 24's growing popularity. With more people watching, more people will talk about it, which leads to more threads. I'm not complaining, mind you, I just think more clarity is needed on when 24 threads should be made, and who should make them.

Fifty

Heh, this is the main reason I didn't mind having all the discussion in one official thread. If we can talk about so many sports in only one thread, surely one show can fit in a thread.

Hollywood

Banned
Boogie said:
I guess this confusion is just a result of 24's growing popularity. With more people watching, more people will talk about it, which leads to more threads. I'm not complaining, mind you, I just think more clarity is needed on when 24 threads should be made, and who should make them.

Yeah ... and one big thread is even worse ... with like 30 pages to comb through.

Hollywood

Banned
Fifty said:
Heh, this is the main reason I didn't mind having all the discussion in one official thread. If we can talk about so many sports in only one thread, surely one show can fit in a thread.

Too much combing through pages ....

Screw it, how about an official 24 forum? :D

Fifty

Hollywood said:
Too much combing through pages ....

Not really. I guess if you really wanted to find out what you were talking about 5 episodes ago, then yeah, but for current topics, it wouldn't be a problem. Try reading through the NFL thread on a sunday :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm up for a 24 forum!

I just noticed on someone's avatar, that Since 24 has moved to Monday's, there will no longer be 24-The Shield 2 hour Block of AWESOME anymore. Now it's just consecutive nights :(

But their both still on the air, and that's what matters

MIMIC

Banned
On VH!'s "Best Week Ever," they had a segment called "TV Small Talk" to convince people that you watch popular TV shows, and for "24," they said:

"If you want to convince people that you watch '24,' say something like, 'Boy, that Jack Bauer sure does play by his own rules.'" :lol

Boogie

MIMIC said:
On VH!'s "Best Week Ever," they had a segment called "TV Small Talk" to convince people that you watch popular TV shows, and for "24," they said:

"If you want to convince people that you watch '24,' say something like, 'Boy, that Jack Bauer sure does play by his own rules.'" :lol

:lol that's so pathetic. No self-respecting Bauer fanatic would buy such a lame line.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Should be a good episode, albeit not as action-packed as the last hour.
Araz Dad is gonna get his ass kicked.

Chipopo

Banned
this lady on Trading Spouses is creeping me the hell out. She's ignorant in a particularly depressing fashion.

edit: and now she's seen a ghost. This is just sad.

Phoenix

If he really wanted to kill his son, why didn't he just have him poisoned/killed/etc at the house instead of sending him out of sight to spur on a chase scene? I mean hell if you're in for killing everyone you come across and shooting through your wife to kill your son then what's the big deal with letting him get in the open?

Phoenix

Guards in 24 might as well wear red shirts....

Director: For this mission I'm sending in Jack, Jack's fiance, and Guard Thompson
Thompson: Ah crap....

keiichi

BigJonsson said:
educated guess, partially based on the digital cable preview for tonight
based on what Jack just said when dialing... you may be right, either him or tony ... or chloe ;)

Belfast

keiichi said:
I am now very aware of which storyline I don't give a shit about

I don't know about that. I have a feeling someone switched the daughter's files on purpose. This might play a bigger role than we think and it will probably have something to do with compromising Driscoll's ability to handle CTU, meaning somebody else might get to take the top spot......hmmmm wonder who.....

keiichi said:
based on what Jack just said when dialing... you may be right, either him or tony ... or chloe ;)

my specualtion was also based on them going to a security company that jack had hookups with...doesn't seem like chase works with that company though

keiichi

If it is Chase I will be very pissed if he says he can be there in 20 mins... as it means we'll have to wait another week for some serious ass kicking

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Jack: CTU is compromised

^^^^ The very next line should have been:

Jack: Everybody at CTU HR is FIRED!!!!

Seriously, they really need to overhaul their hiring practices. Moles do *not* make good employees. :mad:

ManaByte

Gold Member
keiichi said:

AICN claims both Tony and Michelle will return this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom