• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 24: 1pm to 2pm thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifty

BuddyChrist83 said:
Ah, fuck. Was so excited to see Tony that I watched the preview and ruined next week's twist. Alas.

I haven't seen the preview, and I'll probably end up reading any spoilers people post regarding it, but I wish they wouldn't reveal twists in the previews dammit. :(

MIMIC

Banned
BuddyChrist83 said:
Ah, fuck. Was so excited to see Tony that I watched the preview and ruined next week's twist. Alas.

I was so excited, I don't even remember what I saw. :D

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
CTU is so f'ckin incompetent it's not even funny... everybody just believes whatever comes out of this chick's mouth... she even got over on Jack... WTF.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
CRAP. I got home late, and only caught the last 15 minutes of the show. Excitiing ending, but I wanna know what happened!!! Anyone know a site that writes up good episode summaries?

Kuroyume

Banned
Who the hell could hate chase? Don't you guys remember the time he saved Jack with the sniper rifle? That shit got my adrenaline going. He sucked for like the first 5 episodes but when he turned commando for the rest of the day I became a big fan. Tony is such a traitor bitch.

Phoenix

IAmtheFMan said:
Wasn't Tony arrested?

That's what I though, arrested and headed to life in prison or death for being a traitor. But then again, perhaps the same people who recruit for CTU handled his sentencing.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Scoot said:
Wait, why was Tony supposed to be in jail again?

He was seen to be a traitor to his country for rescuing Michelle by being in cahoots with the mastermind criminal last year (he blackmailed him into helping him by threatening to kill his wife)

Yeah I spoiler tagged something from season 3 to be polite..:p

MIMIC

Banned
I got my roommate hooked to "24." When I saw Tony, and screamed out, "TONY!!!!", he looked at me and asked, "Who is Tony?"

I shot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom